Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (13.8K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Overhead to Underground Conversion

Our main electrical wire has been converted from overhead to underground. I understand that AT&T lines can be buried as well either in a trench or otherwise. Can someone please contact me to begin this process? I'm told Engineering and Repair/Maintenance need to help but I have been unsuccessful

Questions

Closed

Easement

Who to contact for easement questions. Creating an easement.

Questions

Closed

Battery backup not working during power outages

I have the Arris 586185-002-00: 7.4v 5600mAh Li-ION battery installed in my UVerse NVG589 gateway. The light for battery is solid green.  But my landline telephones are not working when the power goes out during the current cold weather.  Am I correct that this battery is supposed to re-c

Questions

Easement Help

Who do I get in contact with about easements in Kentucky? The easements were formerly with South Central Bell for underground telephone cables, and I want to know if they are still used. One of the easements is expiring (and the other has expired), so I'd like to know if they need to be renewed.

Questions

Telephone Portal

I recently signed up for 1 gig Internet and Voip phone service. While the Internet functions flawlessly, the phone portal does not. I am unable to access the phone portal. I have logged a ticket with the overseas based customer service function, but have heard nothing back. I am unable to access any

Questions

I need a bill with my name printed for AT and T prepaid account no ( Edited as per the community guidelines ) this is the phone number

I need a bill with my name printed for AT and T prepaid account no ( Edited as per the community guidelines ) this is the phone number

Questions

Landline phone directory

I cannot figure out how to access my phone directory on the new AT&T landline phone. Model DL72310

Questions

Accepted Solution

Mom's landline can't call my cell

My mom moved into a senior community. Her new landline seems to work fine except she can't reach me on my cell phone.  She gets an error message that says try again later.  I can call her landline without any problems and my cell receives and makes calls to many numbers without any proble

Questions

Connecting an existing land line

Difficulty reaching Telco. i now have AT&T providing phone service to my home. I would like it reactivated

Questions

Accepted Solution

One cellphone cannot reach AT&T landline!

Hi - My Tracfone LG cell phone can send and receive phone calls to every number EXCEPT my AT&T landline. The AT&T landline can send calls (including long distance) to ANY phone (including this Tracfone), and can receive calls from ANY phone (EXCEPT this Tracfone). Tracfone tech support has b

Questions

Release of Inactive Southwestern Bell Easement from 1976

Hello, I own a property located in Tulsa County, Oklahoma, that has an easement with Southwestern Bell from 1976 that an ALTA survey shows no longer affects the property. I need to get this Easement released.  Who can I speak to within AT&T about obtaining an official release of this ease

Questions

Unlock phone imei

My imei is linked to your operator how to remove the link?

Questions

SIGNAL HAS COMPLETELY DROPPED TO NO COVERAGE AT MY HOUSE

Signal at my home has never been strong, but is now completely gone - Zip Code 30546

Questions

Accepted Solution

Home phone (VOIP)

I recently switched my AT&T digital home phone to Ooma, and want to bring my number back to AT&T. The service just isn’t the same, good quality, but I don’t think it has enough voltage to ring all the phones in the house. I think it’s meant for one phone to be plugged directly into their dev

Questions

Accepted Solution

Help removing old overhead hone wires and box at my home in Ridgefield CT

Can I please get some help setting up a technician to remove these old lines that attach to my home from the street? Please advise.  Many thanks!

Questions

Land line out of service for over 1and 1/2 week. will At&T give me some sort of credit?

Land line out of service for over 1and 1/2 week. will AT&T give me some sort of credit?

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Closed

Reporting a Rude Technical Employee

Hi,   I am report a AT&T technical employee who was helping my neighbor on Saturday(3/30/2019, 10am -11am). He was leaving a mess on my root, and he refused to clean that and provide his name - he said no when I asked for his identification. I have attached some pictures about him and hi

Questions

Locked Sonim Model XP9900

Hello there, I bought this phone brand new and filled out the guarantee, unfortunately it is locked, is there any way I can have my phone unlocked from AT & T …? It is permanently locked with AT & T. Unfortunately here is no AT & T service here in Dunedin, New Zealand. Phone de

Questions

Have a ticket open to remove lines from pole, need update as to when they will come out to remove the lines?

We have a new pole established. The old pole needs to be removed. However, there are AT&T lines currently run into the old pole. I have a ticket open requesting lines to be removed. Have not had any update pertaining to the removal as of yet. Need removal ASAP

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.