Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (13.8K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Silencing Just the Answering Machine - Is This Possible?

I have a DLP73210 phone. The "Quiet Mode" function silences the entire phone (incoming calls, answering machine) for a select period of time.  I would like to just silence the "answering machine" capability.  In other words, if my phone rings and I cannot answer the phone, I do not want t

Questions

Fred and Joan H.

I'm Paul H. (son & POA). My dad passed last October, my mom is in a bed with a caretaker. Their address is: (Edited to remove personal information) Marathon, FL 33050 They have $199.96 every month and wondering what that is connected too?

Questions

Abandoned phone lines

Who is responsible for removing abandoned phone lines that have already been severed from a pole and left on the ground for quite some time? apparently they were no longer being used, but would the homeowner or anybody else get in trouble for removing said wire if it had been laying there for a sign

Questions

AT&T phone service is used for calling a Magic Jack phone.

Yes, you can use AT&T phone service to make calls to a MagicJack phone. MagicJack is a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service that allows you to make phone calls using the Internet. As long as you have an active AT&T phone service and a reliable internet connection, you should be able t

Questions

Is this an ATT Telephone box?

I have a box that I need to raise to the level that the other two boxes are. I had the other two boxes replaced/raised one is Xfinity and other my local electric company. I am unsure if this an ATT Telephone as I don't think there is any other providers for telephone. Can anyone confirm if it is?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline phone discounts

As an AT+T retiree with digital home service, can I get any discounts on phones for my landline service?

Questions

Downloading contacts from paired iPhone 12 to at&t cordless handset

Have successfully paired my iPhone to at&t handset (DL 72310) and followed the instructions to download my iPhone contacts to the handset. Keep getting the following displayed on handset— “Downloading…0” “Entries added: 0”

Questions

Abraham M G

why ask me this message? Check your unlock status Current status - Denied You have an AT&T PREPAIDSM device. You must use the Unlock app on your device to unlock it. (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

We cannot hear our voice messages as our code has been changed and we do not know what it is now.

Very recently, we tried to listen to our voice mails and the code we have been using for years is now incorrect for having the ability to hear the voicemails. Also, when I tried to call another person, I could hear the person answer the phone, but that person could not hear me! Is our phone worthles

Questions

cordless phone does not work with ATT home phone service

I have a cordless phone system with 3 handsets and I just sign up ATT home phone service which is a VOIP connected to ATT fiber router. Only the base unit is working. The other 3 handsets can hear the voice from the other end but they can not hear my voice.

Questions

Closed

Phone Features (unable to access)

Hello, we used to be able to access the "Phone Features" where we could manage voicemail, block phone #s, setup call forwarding, see call history, etc. When we log in to our account I see phone features, but is not clickable.  I have tried various browsers and the att iphone app and all are th

Questions

Settings and voicemail issues

How do I access phone setting options (such as number of rings before rolling to voicemail)? And my voicemail never picks up. Any suggestions?

Questions

over charge

I am on low income my home phone bill every month $ 12.85, for past few years, on sept 18 my bill jump from12.85 to $72.26 its unreal next day i call customers service they say well give you credit the following month the bill is $ 45 but never give me credit, .on the past payment i called att and t

Questions

Overhead to Underground Conversion

Our main electrical wire has been converted from overhead to underground. I understand that AT&T lines can be buried as well either in a trench or otherwise. Can someone please contact me to begin this process? I'm told Engineering and Repair/Maintenance need to help but I have been unsuccessful

Questions

Closed

Easement

Who to contact for easement questions. Creating an easement.

Questions

Closed

Battery backup not working during power outages

I have the Arris 586185-002-00: 7.4v 5600mAh Li-ION battery installed in my UVerse NVG589 gateway. The light for battery is solid green.  But my landline telephones are not working when the power goes out during the current cold weather.  Am I correct that this battery is supposed to re-c

Questions

Easement Help

Who do I get in contact with about easements in Kentucky? The easements were formerly with South Central Bell for underground telephone cables, and I want to know if they are still used. One of the easements is expiring (and the other has expired), so I'd like to know if they need to be renewed.

Questions

Telephone Portal

I recently signed up for 1 gig Internet and Voip phone service. While the Internet functions flawlessly, the phone portal does not. I am unable to access the phone portal. I have logged a ticket with the overseas based customer service function, but have heard nothing back. I am unable to access any

Questions

I need a bill with my name printed for AT and T prepaid account no ( Edited as per the community guidelines ) this is the phone number

I need a bill with my name printed for AT and T prepaid account no ( Edited as per the community guidelines ) this is the phone number

Questions

Landline phone directory

I cannot figure out how to access my phone directory on the new AT&T landline phone. Model DL72310

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.