Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (13.6K)

Activity

Closed

My iphone XS Max

( Edited as per community guidelines) unlock

Questions

Sudden Death

My husband recently passed away and he had all the account information. I need help finding the account information.

Questions

Access code

Why is my answering machine suddenly not answering calls with my message, but with an automated message, asking to caller to enter an access code?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Separate Voicemail Boxes - How To

I have 3 separate phone numbers on my digital phone account but all voicemails go to only one box. Can I set up my account to place voicemails in only the box for the number which was called? How do I do this?

Questions

Trouble retrieving voicemail

I can’t retrieve voicemail. ATT landline…. I get a message “The system is paused.”  I am away from home. HELP!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Printed white pages

Can I order a printed white pages directory of names,addresses, and phone numbers for the St. Louis, MO area

Questions

Payment Arrangement

I paid my last due balance to get my service restored but it’s still not turned on. It’s not even giving me a calander to set up the payment arrangement and says “We can't schedule any payments right now due to a system issue. Please try to schedule your payment again later.” 

Questions

Hearing aids and AT&T BL102-4

My mother has T coil hearing aids. She turned on Hearing Aid Compatibility on her cell phone and hears much better. The instructions for her BL102-4 say that it is T coil compatible. Is it automatic or does she need to turn something on?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Seeking Phone Upgrade Advice: Reliable and Budget-Friendly Options

Hello AT&T Community, I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently considering upgrading my phone and I'm looking for some recommendations from fellow members. I value both reliability and affordability, so I'm on the hunt for a phone that strikes a balance between the two. Could you kindly sha

Questions

Closed

Canceling Call Forard

Our business phone somehow became forwarded to my personal cell phone. Problem now is we cannot get the forward command canceled.  We have tried the *73# command and it does nothing. How else can we cancel the forward command on our business landline phone?

Questions

Release of an IL Bell Easement in Decatur, IL

Good morning. Who can I talk to about an easement on a piece of commercial property in Decatur, Illinois? The easement was recorded on 10/25/1983 in Doc. 1162558.  The address of the property is 1222 W. Grand, Decatur, IL. Thank you, Paula Sabino Email:  [email scrubbed] 

Questions

Landline Caller id and block of specfic phone numbers

Landline Caller id and block of specfic phone numbers I tried caller id once before but got alot of extra charges for some reason. Can I limit extra charges and only block a few numbers and stop spam and scam calls? ?

Questions

Getting replacement AT&T CL82307 handset to be recognized by base

I have the AT&T CL82307 cordless telephone set. A handset was broken and now I cannot get the base to recognize the replacement handset. The message I get is out of range when replacement handset is placed on the base.

Questions

Blocking "unverified" phone numbers.

I have had AT&T Call Protect enabled on my home digital phone for some time. I have also enabled (*77) Anonymous Call Protection which is "supposed" to block calls with "Anonymous" Caller ID's. My Call History shows that only 4 of my last 100 calls received in the last 2 weeks were legitimat

Questions

Reporting A Downed Dangerous Pole

A semi-truck snagged the lines in front of my house. The resulting tension led to four power poles and two old southern bell poles being snapped. FPL came out and replaced their poles right away and restored service. They said they can not touch the AT&T (Southern Bell) poles and that they need t

Questions

Phone outage

Having trouble connecting to someone regarding a phone service outage that is a now lasted a week. Provided a cell number and was issued a repair ticket but it shows that AT&T could not keep that appointment (Aug 1st) and has not shown a rescheduled date. The phone service is affecting more than

Questions

No Phone Service

We experience a service disruption (home phone) due to inclement weather (5 days and counting). Trying to call for assistance via cellphone and either there is no call back or being transferred around (sometimes to other customers who are calling for service (which is strange)). We have been loyal c

Questions

Removal of Abandoned Phone Lines to House

I've been on hold with AT&T now for 40 minutes, so decided to try to get an answer here, if possible.  For years now we have not had a hard phone line.  However, there are 4 phone lines running from the telephone pole to my house in La Mesa, CA.  They are so old that the insulation has fallen off in

Questions

Phone says disconnected

Very odd scenario. Phone bill is paid *legacy account but when others call it’s goes straight to voicemail and it says disconnected

Questions

Abandoned Building on My Property

We have a piece of property that has an abandoned concrete structure on it that used to be some type of telephone building. The structure is about 10 x 10 with a roof and chain link fence around it.  The plat for the property states that it is an AT&T building within and easement from 1960

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?