Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (13.2K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Billing

I use Att for my Internet,Television,and Phone. I am looking for a breakdown for charges with each of these services. Example Cost of Internet service $----- Cost of Television service $----- Cost of Phone service $----   Total $---- Thank you for your help Yofat

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Green AT&T communication box

I have a green meter box in my front yard and the lid is broken. The box (hole in the ground) collects water and poses a danger to my grandkids. I asked a technician who was serving a house in my neighborhood to replace the lid and he promised to replace it. Needless to say, the lid has not been re

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

unlock AT&T phone that still owes a balance

Bought an iPhone 13 pro on a local classifieds website, the device took my t-mobile sim card and showed service. Only after when I went home did I realize that it is locked under an AT&T sim card as there is still a balance/installment due on the AT&T account. Reached out to the seller, but

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

# rings on att landline before going to voicemail

How do you set the number of rings on an AT&T landline before going to voicemail?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Next phone upgrade

So I turned in my iPhone 12 to upgrade for the 14pro max and I was supposed to mail it in but I wasn’t sure how to get a label so I turned it in a one of the AT&T stores. The stores sent the phone in but for a month they said they didn’t receive my phone yet and was gonna charge me so I filed a

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

caller id on outgoing phone call

would like to change caller id for outgoing phone calls to a name

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Removal of Abandoned Phone Lines to House

I've been on hold with AT&T now for 40 minutes, so decided to try to get an answer here, if possible.  For years now we have not had a hard phone line.  However, there are 4 phone lines running from the telephone pole to my house in La Mesa, CA.  They are so old that the insulation has fallen off in

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Information Light On Wireless Modem For landline Flashing

How can I get this information light to stop flashing? It is connected to a landline, so there is no access to the internet from that phone. Help!!

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

CL2940

The light on my screen goes off when I am not using it, it used to stay on 24/7. Does anyone know how I can get it back. Now it only comes on when I am using it.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Wireless home phone unable to make or receive calls

Calling out or calling in to the home phone receives a fast busy signal. cannot make or receive calls.  I have a dial tone only.  The wireless router has no blinking lights on it.  All lights that are lit up are steady green.  

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

My phone is CL2940 or Model# 84207

My phone is CL2940 or Model# 84207 The light on the screen used to stay on 24/7 now it is only on when I am using it. Is there something I can do to have it back on 24/7?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

My phone is CL2940 or Model# 84207

The light on the screen used to stay on 24/7 now it is only on when I am using it. Is there something I can do to have it back on 24/7?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Call Protect

Trying to set it up. When I click on it a purple screen comes up that says HTTPS ERROR CODE 500. ATT Technical rep says it’s temporary and I just have to keep trying. It’s been going on for days. Any so,ution??

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Accepted Solution

AT&T Cordless Telephone/Answering System 9353 troubleshooting

When the (AT&T Cordless Telephone/Answering System 9353) phone is in use, the answering machine does not pick up. The caller hears at least 8 rings, rather than a busy signal and I hear a few beeps while using the phone. I don't have call waiting. This is a VOIP line.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

using landline phone when I convert to digital?

I am going to convert to the digital VOIP in a few weeks. I was told that all of my existing wired phones will still work. After looking at the installation instructions, it appears that for my old phone to work, it will need to be plugged directly into the gateway. My gateway is upstairs and my wal

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Why can’t I make calls?

Yesterday I had very poor/no service I thought due to weather/towers/whatever. Came back over in the afternoon. Today I only have internet access and no phone service even though it shows 4 bars. Help.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Are toll reimbursements continued for the spouse of a retiree?

My father was retired from AT&T/Lucent. He had sent in his bills for toll reimbursement and received his reimbursement from the Lubbock TX Center. He passed away and I am wondering if his spouse is eligible to continue receiving toll reimbursements. Does anyone know?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Need a No Objection Letter for proposed subdivision plat near Tomball, in Harris County, Texas

Need a No Objection Letter for the City of Tomball to approve a proposed subdivision plat in their Extra-territorial Jurisdiction (ETJ) in HARRIS COUNTY, Texas

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Billing for closed account

My wireline monthly service - Dec 4 thru Jan 3 was paid 12/23 and posted 12/24. I Cancelled service 12/28/21 with Ashley at Atlanta office and told no further charges. I keep getting billed. I have spent hours on hold waiting for assisance and talking, begging, Eakaila, then Jessa, then Joanna, and

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

One angry customer

We own a small business. Our account goes through a renewal process in which we did not receive notification that it was time to renew. We received a bill for well over 4x the amount our monthly bill usually averages, I reached out to a representative. I spoke with this representative and was given

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.