Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity
ATT fiber contractor digging problem

Contractors for laying ATT fiber caused a large sinkhole in my yard. I have called the city and they have placed calls with ATT to get it repaired but it has been over 2 months now and nothing has been done. How can I get some resolution?

Questions

Wireless Fiber

So I imagine most of you are a little more technically savvy then I am but if you have the traveling ATT team show up at your house to offer you their amazing new fiber internet service ask LOTS of questions! It is not a quick or easy install like I was told. The door to door travelers told me it wo

Questions

AirTies 4971

Our power was out for a few hours, a couple of days later I noticed the 4971 was flashing a green light. I have spent hours trying everything I can find how to fix it but nothing works. When I try using the app my extender isn't one of the choices to select, I chose both anyway didn't work. It only

Questions

WiFi gateway network

received a new WiFi gateway to use when we upgraded service to our existing fiber network. The system however keeps saying estimated 9 minutes left for hours and the light won’t stop flashing green for hours and the system won’t update to even get us to the wife page.

Questions

Why can't I change 5Ghz WiFi channel in BGW320-505 router settings?

This question has been asked enough here that it's apparent AT&T simply removed this functionality on purpose. Why? The main purpose of this post is to just get another voice out there highlighting the issue, since AT&T seems content to ignore it. It's inexcusable. Why take away this functio

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Installing TP Link Deco mesh

I’m trying to instill a TP Link deco mesh system. I have the BGW320-500 modem/ONT and fiber internet. Do I just hook the mesh up to one of the regular Ethernet ports on the back of the BGW or is it the 5Gb port? And then will that be good or do I have to also follow the pass through instructions I’v

Questions

Accepted Solution

Frustration with Recent Fiber Installation Project

I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction with the recently completed fiber installation project in my neighborhood, which has significantly impacted my day-to-day life and work. Despite enduring six months of disruptions and promises that were not fulfilled, I find myself with a fiber line th

Questions

Closed

Change 5 GHz WiFi Channel

I have a BGW320 router. How can I change the 5 GHz Wi-Fi channel? There is no option to manually choose the channel like with 2 GHz. The router is configured for 80 MHz bandwidth, but picks Ch100, which only allows 20 MHz. As a result, 5 GHz connections are slower than 2 GHz connections. I've tried

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Fiber Home Webhosting Setup

Are there any instructions on how to setup your BGW320 router for hosting a website from home?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why am I a secondary user and how do I change that?

My ex husband moved and got ATT fiber at his new residence but instead of creating separate accounts for him and for me, I became a secondary account holder despite us both being on the line with ATT asking that the accounts be completely split apart from each other. Is there any way to become the p

Questions

Fiber is not available for my home but is available for my neighbors all around me (immediate left, right, front, and back).

Hello, I talked to 4 AT&T employees on the phone and none of them can help. It's quite an emergency issue for me and the kids (no internet).   Per Reddit suggestions, sometimes the engineer in charge of FST (fiber serving terminal) might missed input a house number.  In that case

Questions

Accepted Solution

Scammed by ATT

I order internet online during the first week of January 2024. At the time there was a promotion for $150 dollars on top of another $100 gift card. Everything was fine and good until ATT contacted me and told me they had to resubmit my order to have a technician sent out. I told them over the phone

Questions

I haven't received my confirmation email for my fiber order and customer service doesn't answer my calls

I ordered fiber today and haven't received the confirmation email it said it sent. I've tried calling customer support but it doesn't even put my through. I'm trying to sign in or create my user id but it keeps saying my information is invalid including my account number.

Questions

Unable to access certain websites

I recently tried accessing https://www.statefarm.com/ but am getting the following error message: "Error code: Technical Error 403" with a Support ID number. No device on my network is able to access it.  I'm able to access it no problem if I use my cellular connection.  This is the trace

Questions

BGW-320 Port Forwarding Problems

Hi All, Ive spent countless hours now trying get port forwarding working on my device (BGW-320) with ONT box of (Nokia F-010G-F).   I've read through tons of forums and community pages on how to fix this issue but no matter what I do, the ports are not opening. I have followed the steps of g

Questions

Locating Conduit Underground

I would like to upgrade my internet to fiber by AT&T but I apparently need to locate a conduit underground so they can connect the fiber cable. The problem is I don’t know what a conduit is and how do I locate it so AT&T can connect it. I was told I will have to dig to find it.

Questions

False Promises about Reward and no help from any ATT agents

I ordered ATT fiber on thanks giving and there were promotions like $250 visa card + Bluetooth speaker + additional $50 came when i did checkout. An ATT agent was helping to place the order for me. I have all of the chat Transcripts with me. With available info i have reached many times but they war

Questions

How long will take att outage ?

It is forth day my internet is out. Every time I check the att page it always states “ the outage will restore with 24hour” . I have waited for multi-24 hour and call the customer service. They said the tech would come out today to fix but never seen one come out. Will I get prorated for the days th

Questions

pros/cons of ip passthrough

I own a Asus nighthawk xr1000 I haven't used since I switched to 1G att fiber, I currently have the BGW320-500 they provided me with. Was just wondering if there's any benefit gaming/latency wise for using my own router. My gaming experience has not been the best since I switched. On speed tests I w

Questions

15%-25% packet loss pinging the gateway at the gateway.

I have a consistent 15%-25% packet loss at the ports pinging the gateway on the LAN side. This loss drops my calls using my cell phone with Wi-Fi calling enabled.  And internet pages come up real slow or lag.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.