Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.1K)

Activity
Fiber optic internet 2 Gigs

Hello, I just upgraded my internet from cable to your 2Gigs fiber optic, the tech installed the modem in the garage, the cable coming into my service box in my closet is a 5e cable. Do I need to upgrade to a cat 6 wire and run it from your modem to my  mesh router to get a better speed? I am a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Device Attacked Blocked

Last night my Smart Home Manager along with ActiveArmor detected and stopped 142 “Device Attack Blocked” Denial of Service attacks one after another in succession while on my iPhone 14 Pro Max. The attacks started at 9:44pm and ended at 9:58pm. Clearly someone or some group was sending me a message.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Asus AX88U Pro no WAN on BGW210

I have a friend I'm helping upgrade their router and we're encountering an issue I have not seen before. He has a new Asus RT-AX88U Pro router and the BGW210  seems to have an issue with it. The Asus is reporting no WAN connection/the cable is unplugged when its cabled to the Arris.  But

Questions

Accepted Solution

When will my Fiber Optic installation be completed ?????

Ok, so I signed up for AT&T fiber optic service, January 12th, 2024, after receiving an e-mail saying my residence was now ready to receive the service. I noticed they had run all the cables in my neighborhood, and they also installed the box in my backyard, and ran the cables to it. My installe

Questions

Damaged water line

Water line damaged during ground digging for fiber line installation

Questions

My IP Blue VTGO Softphone app will not open

The app used to work, but now just closes immediately. Anyone else having this issue?

Questions

Sprinker system damaged when fiber optic cable was Buried

My sprinkler system was damaged which caused 10,000 gallons of water to be lost. As you can see from the amount of water, the damage was difficult to assess and took a while. I had the broken sprinkler pipe repaired for $225 and had an excess water bill of $100. Who installs a fiber optic line withi

Questions

Unauthorized charge of $35...........

How do I get a refund for a charge that was supposedly from over a month ago...? My bill is $55 a month for wifi. ATT snuck their way in and stole my money, my service never went out. Bill is on auto pay, why take my money for something that supposedly happened last year?!?! It says "UVERSE restoral

Questions

Why cannot see a list of connected devices on the new ATT Internet air.

I received my new internet Air equipment this afternoon and was so excited to see what devices are connected. I cannot see said list of connected devices. Any ideas?

Questions

One of our employee's laptops has AT&T Fiber as an ISP pings to a virtual machine in our data center and gets a public IP response.

One of our employee's laptops, which has AT&T Fiber as an ISP, pings to a virtual machine in our data center and gets a public IP response. The issue is the VM has no public IP assigned and it's only pinging from his laptop. We couldn't recreate the issue from my laptop or my coworker's laptops.

Questions

Why isn't smart manger profile blocking webpages?

I have applied a profile in the AT&T Smart Manager app to block specific sites for my kids. So far, it has shown that none of the sites are blocked. I created a test profile to apply to my phone and put in a single random webpage. It did not block that page on my phone using just WiFi and cellul

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Internet Keeps Dropping in and out every few minutes

Since last friday our fiber internet keeps dropping in and out every few minutes (South Florida Area), and it is so infuriating. It works fine, theres no lag, or any speed issues then BOOM internet completely disconnects from the wifi for a few minutes then comes back and repeats the same process al

Questions

AT and T Armour not blocking sites

I am also paying for ActiveArmor Internet Security. I have a site blocked called YouTube.com (for testing purposes). But I am still allowed to access it. My computer is in the correct profile where the site is blocked. I checked my computer local ip, and it matches what the router states. It se

Questions

ATT set up a second internet account for my address and I can't get rid of it

I got an offer from ATT to upgrade to fiber. I went through the online setup process, and scheduled the installation. When the tech arrived, he thought I was new customer. I told him I already have ATT, its just changing to fiber. He seemed confused, said that shouldn't be possible, and that he can'

Questions

ACP Program was never applied to my account after re-certifying

I was asked to re-certify for my ACP Program with AT&T back in December which I did and applied. I have confirmed with ACP and have in writing that I was already receiving ACP benefits with my new application for AT&T. Fast forward I am charged the original price and no benefits. I assumed i

Questions

Accepted Solution

How long does it take to get $300 gift card after it says that it's been mailed on the ATT rewards site?

On the rewards page it says that it's been mailed on 1/27/24. Today it's 2/5/24 but I still have not received it. Does anyone else have any examples of how long it took for them to get their reward card in the mail?

Questions

Web Hosting on ATT Fiber

Does AT&T Fiber (1 GB) customers allowed to run and host their personal web server from home?

Questions

broadband plug in apartment

i have several of these plugs in my apartment. can i plug an ethernet cable from my modem to this plug and then use cable from the other plugs instead of having to run the cables from the modem? if no then what are they for?

Questions

Connecting Fiber to home built with pre-wired coax entry outside

Our home, built in 2012, was pre-wired for both TV/Internet and landline phones. The entry point outside is coax, going to a closet panel, where it goes to the gateway in another room [office]. We ditched the landline service years ago. When we discovered the telecom was Cat5e cable, we rewired the

Questions

Urgent Resolution Needed for Ongoing Claim with AT&T

Dear [AT&T Customer Service], I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your immediate attention an ongoing issue I have been facing regarding a claim with AT&T, and I urgently seek your assistance in resolving this matter. The last time an AT&T technician conducted work on my prope

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.