Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.5K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Need to Unlock Business Direct Account

I have sat on hold for 2 hours and I need to unlock my Business Direct Account. Any help?

Questions

How do I get nat 1 on my ps5 and in warzone nat open

I have nat 2 on my ps5 but I want nat 1 and in warzone I have moderate nat but I want nat open and I don't know how to do it

Questions

Ping spikes

Hi all, I have very recently ran into an issue with consistent ping spikes while gaming. I read through the "high ping" thread on this forum to see what other folks were saying. No one has commented from area as far as I can tell, and the issue is a bit different, so I created a new thread. I'm in

Questions

Closed

No SFP connector in install kit

I received the green fiber cord today to install to the wall plate and BGW 320. There are no connecters, and the cable doesn’t fit. Should a SFP been in the package? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Best Gateway or Modem

I have a Pace 5268AC gateway, and 1,000 Gig fiber. I just changed from U-Verse to Direct Streaming ATT TV. Is this still the best gateway for my streaming TV? Will ATT provide a better replacement? I currently have about 30 devices attached to my network.

Questions

AT&T fiber internet

I signed up for AT&T fiber last fall and since then, houses around me have received it. I called AT&T yesterday and the rep (who was very unprofessional btw) said that I would have to pay AT&T $15,000-$30,000 in order to have it connected. Fiber has been available in my neighborhood for

Questions

A glimpse for new customers, in how AT&T support might (not) work.

Well I fell for it. At&t fiber just became available in my neighborhood and came in a bit cheaper for the same speeds. I switched one week ago today and some issue arised with either the fiber or the modem itself (tech support can't tell) and I have lost internet access. Not the worst thing ever

Questions

Closed

why my address is not eligible to get fiber internet

my neighbor house got fiber internet and his house is next to my house and when i try checking if I could get fiber Wi-Fi it said it wasn't available and i was like how if we live next to each other and i just want to know why it says that not available in my area (my address and my house)

Questions

Accepted Solution

Massive packet loss to website in Singapore starting around April 2, 2024

Since around April 2, 2024, my Internet access to a site in Singapore, www.dasko.org, has experienced massive packet loss. The problem started when traffic stopped being routed (I think) through Colorado Springs or somewhere, through some sites that seem to be in China and Hong Kong. See my tracero

Questions

Buffering

Our TVs buffer on a regular basis and video conference calls freeze, are jittery and sometimes get dropped.  We have rebooted all the equipment a number of times and there are no service outages.  Can there be a problem with the fiber running to our house that could be the problem or the

Questions

Fiber Optic Cable has been stolen 6 times

We have lost WiFi 6 times over the last 7 weeks because thieves are stealing fiber optic cable in our neighborhood. Every outage takes 2-3 days to repair since they are cutting 5 main trunks about 2 blocks from my house.  They keep coming back to the same place to cut the cables.  AT&

Questions

Closed

When will 2 Gig and 5 Gig be available in Illinois

I have Fiber 1000 already, but I want more :)

Questions

Troubleshooting Slow Internet Connection

Hello AT&T Community, If you're experiencing issues with your internet connection you're not alone. Many of us have faced similar challenges at one point or another. This thread is here to help you troubleshoot and find solutions to these common problems. Here are some steps you can take to diag

Questions

Data usage is zero as reported by Smarthome Manager

I have just completed a one-hour video conferencing class, and, prior to that, had been listening to music on youtube (computer / internet). But, on checking the datausage, it is flat at 0.  Any thoughts?   AT&T indicated that traffic on guest wi-fi will not show up in the data

Questions

Fiber Install Problem

On my recent AT&T Fiber installation the cable is running through the roots of a Eureka Palm Tree and thus can't be buried. I have contacted AT&T multiple times and they refuse to alter the installation. I am sure this will be a problem in the future and will have to be fixed costing me addi

Questions

My yard needs to be fixed!

AT&T dug up my yard a few months ago because of the I3 broadband installation and your box was put in about 3 feet from the water line lid. When things were "put back together", the workers did a ridiculously bad job and made piles of dirt in my yard and left a big hole in the ground where the b

Questions

Accepted Solution

Bringing Fiber from the road to my house

I recently moved and was told there was fiber available at my home. There is indeed fiber here, but it is in a hub box 60 yards from my front door. There is even a line to pull new fiber line under road. The problem I've run into is that At&T says my address is not serviceable. Is there a depart

Questions

AT&T Fiber installation and placement of WIFI router inside customer premise

I recently signed up for AT&T fiber for my residence and scheduled an appointment with a AT&T tech to come out and install fiber service. The AT&T tech came out and wanted to install the fiber service on the nearest corner of the house and place the WIFI router equipment inside on the fi

Questions

High ping and lagging on 1G fiber

I’ve only had ATT fiber for only 3ish months now. Up until a month ago everything was good. For whatever reason I now have issues with extremely high upload speed ping and can’t play any games on Ethernet connected devices. Discord voices lag. And I have constant issues. My ping is testing over 400m

Questions

Down main line

At my address there is an aerial main line down hanging on mine and my neighbors fence. There was recently a new span installed here...

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.