Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.8K)

Activity
Selected Activity
3rd bgw 320 ethernet ports not working g

I'm now on my 3rd bgw 320, and my ethernet ports are still not working. Wifi connects, no activity on any port that I plug into. Logging in to gateway and running diagnostic shows ethernet failed. Have not changed any settings on gateways. Have factory reset and still no luck. Have connected directl

Questions

Accepted Solution

Add tp-link deco router to nvg599

How do I connect and configure the nvg599 to add a tp-link Deco W6000 wireless router?

Questions

Never received promotional gift card

We only signed on for the 1000mpbs plan in February due to a representative encouraging us to take advantage of a $100 gift card promotion for the 1gig service. it’s now June, we never received an email with activation or confirmation for the reward, but we do receive monthly billing reminders. Up

Questions

Gateway DNS server

The DNS server on my gateway does not seem to be running. I can look up host names on the web OK but I cannot find any hosts on my home network. This worked for a few weeks after the service was installed but stopped after several thunderstorms rolled through the area. I have done a reset and a retu

Questions

NETWORK SERVICE ISSUE: Network problems impacting Nextiva VoIP service for AT&T Customers

We have an issue in the network affecting many AT&T customers in California using the Nextiva VoIP service. Details available here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vREUuzRG1IqnhZRhRF7KHKE2NMBu7Jg82Fmd-n4ZKXHnOcBPetXR9SmrDf7AI2U62EbbTJDZGmui-iU/pub I'm beginning to think I made a mi

Questions

Closed

Urgent! Someone signed up for service using my email address

Hi, I have tried to call the Fraud Department and no one called me back. I have received a dozen emails for someone who signed up for your service (I have the invoice with their service address) using my email address. I have no idea who this person is and I don't live in Charlotte. It's 4 hours d

Questions

Price Increase Unless Account Linked to Bank Account - After Data Breach

On April 11 I got a notification that there has been a security breach at ATT. Then on April 27th I get an email saying the price of my internet will go up unless I link my account to a bank account. So two weeks after the breach was announced, ATT want more financial information from me or they wi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Port Forwarding for VRising not working.

I've set up a VRising server on a laptop before I moved. All was working. Now I've moved and got AT&T Fiber, I tried to port forward so I can continue my game on the server, did everything (reset router, NAT/Gaming, add the service and device) but the server just won't show up. Using BGW 320-50

Questions

File a complaint

The techs that came to bury my wire today showed up in a minivan and completely tore up my yard along the path of the wire. The first time I got my wire buried I didn’t even notice. They did a completely sloppy job and I take a lot of pride in my yard. I want this fixed.

Questions

Remove abandoned CEV

Hello, my property came with an easement for a controlled environment vault. It is no longer in use.  Who can I speak with about it's removal? Thank you, Oakland resident

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber just installed; where does the previous modem go to be returned?

Optical fiber installation finished and is working. Where do I take the previous ATT modem I was using?

Questions

BGW320-500 firmware update resetting passthrough mode?

So I just spent several days troubleshooting why my VPN connection wasn't working. It turns out that my BGW320-500 modem was no longer in passthrough mode which caused double NAT and issues with my VPN. My question is could this have come from a firmware update? When AT&T sends out modem firmwa

Questions

Static IP connection running slow

My internet service is fast but the static IP I use to connect to my hosted server is running very slow and when I Ping it, it shows it’s losing 50% of data. Seems to be a problem with ATT routing but I can’t find anyone that can fix the issue. Any ideas before I switch back to Comcast?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Stuck in an infinite loop…

Checked AT&T’s website for internet outage in my area and there is none. Yet, my support tickets are put on hold because there is an “outage in my area.” I am able to schedule a service appointment during a 4-hour window and get confirmation, but shortly thereafter the request is put on hold. T

Questions

Issue with Hulu Freezing on AT&T fiber via Roku

Hi - Having issues with Hulu freezing on Roku after moving to AT&T fiber.   Worked flawlessly on Xfinity but as soon as I switched issues started immediately.   

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Put account on hold

I am not living in house for months at a time. I want to put the accounts - internet and TV on hold

Questions

Accepted Solution

Setting up DNS and NginX for home lab (BGW320-505)

Good morning, I have already read that the only way to "change" the DNS setting are to use IPPassthrough or manually point each device to my DNS device (tried that part but it is hit or miss if they use it). My goal is to use a registered domain and have NginX handout certificates w/ LetsEncrypt t

Questions

Fiber Internet Dropping Randomly

I have fiber internet in Houston, TX, and for the past six months I've been experiencing drops in internet that aren't solved by restarting the router or internet using the app. Running a tracert to youtube, I can see there are several areas where the connection just times out and drops randomly. Wh

Questions

Closed

Cell phones do not work after AT&T fiber internet installed

I have Mint Mobile and Assurance Wireless cell phones. After you installed fiber internet cell signal is "NO SERVICE".  I step outside on my balcony...bam...I have full signal...max bars.  I step inside my apartment...bam...NO SERVICE.  If I stand in my bedroom next to the window I g

Questions

AT&T Utility Maps - Fiber

Hello, I work for a civil engineering company and I have been tasked with contacting the utility companies that were found as a result on the 811 call performed on our job sites to get a map with the locations of where said utility companies have placed their utility lines in the ground. In the cas

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.