Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.4K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Devices cannot connect to the Network

About 2 weeks ago my printer, Echo Dod, and one of my Laptops (Windows 11) stopped being able to connect to the Network.. my other Laptop (windows 365) connects ok. When I try I get "cannot connect to this network." I've done the usual trouble shooting protocols.

Questions

Port Forwarding for a Unraid Docker

Hi, I want to set up a game server using Unraid Docker, but the Docker will be using another LAN IP, which will not show on NAT/Gaming page. Is there a way to do it? Please let me know, thank you!

Questions

LAN setup

@JefferMC  You seem to be absolutely the most knowledgeable about this stuff so I figured I'd ask the expert.  I have a unique (at least to me) set up that I need to implement. I am working on setting up a business and I need to expose a webservice on a public IP. To that end, I've purcha

Questions

Major routing issues after the recent AT&T outage

Major routing issues after the recent AT&T outage.   My client in St Louis routes to some twelve99.net network to get to anything and when anyone does a tracert to them,  it also traces out to Sweden and back which is making all users complain about latency.   This started im

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber Service

My neighborhood has quite a bit of reported fiber setup. This map was clipped from FCC, Green dots have fiber, FCC is reporting it as AT&T 5000 Mbs Symetrical. Street names were removed. About a block over a whole development had fiber ran and a street diagonol from me also appears to be connec

Questions

About to cancel ATT 1Gb fiber

Very disappointed on what is happening with my connection. Live in MDU, we have fiber to the building and G.fast loops inside. Signed up for 1Gb/s last year, all was good for about 3 months, wired speed at the BGW-320 was over 900Mb up/down. Happy customer. Then, with no visible external factors i

Questions

Half of Sign-On Bonus

I was told I would receive $300 new customer bonus, but only received $150. Anyone else having this problem? How do I claim the full amount? Customer Service was no help online and kept going around the question.. Just moving into my first house and it would help buy furniture!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Fiber Guest Network Setup

I've set up my network using ATT Smart Home Manager but I don't see any directions on how to set up a guest network. Any help would be appreciated.  I have a BGW320-500 Gateway.

Questions

Closed

Internet slow speed between 8pm to 11 pm

Hello Team I am facing internet speed issues between 8pm est to 11 pm est. This happens daily now. If I stream a movie in morning or evening everything works fine but during this window 8pm est - 11 pm est this issue occurs. I did troubleshooting steps many times now through chat and call. Agents pe

Questions

Att active on community

Can a tenant be denied services in an active on community. This means Att is already installed for the whole complex and each unit has a router and account number attached to it and no other service provider can service this complex because of the type of contract had between the property and Att. T

Questions

Accepted Solution

All in one fiber internet deal

I wanted to ask if this all-in-one deal is for people who already have service with ATT or only people who currently don't have service, it says 20 dollars off the internet price so would that mean the $35, 300-speed internet package would be 15 dollars a month to my knowledge? I currently have 5 li

Questions

Woodgate Farms - Olmsted Township

I would like to know a turn-up date for the fiber that has been deployed in Woodgate Farms in Olmsted Township. The work looks to be completed, and I have received several door hangers, but the website still shows not available.

Questions

Intermittent access to third party DNS server

This is a repost, as the previous one seems to have been filtered, I'm guessing due to including shell commands to help illustrate the problem and my analysis of it. Hi, I have AT&T fiber in the Madison, WI area. I'm having intermittent access issues to external DNS services like dns.adguard-d

Questions

BGW-320 Port forwarding issue

I have been through an absolute headache for the past week. All I want to do is port forward 2 ports. I know how to port forward, but when I do and check the ports, they are still closed. When I first contacted support, they said the modem was bad, so they sent me another. Well who would've guessed,

Questions

BGW320 Wifi chipset removal

Is there a way to completely remove the wireless chipset from the BGW320? I don't have service yet and don't have a BGW320 to physically inspect. Company I work at is considering AT&T fiber and has a requirement for no wireless hardware.

Questions

Moving overhead fiber to underground

I live in Tulsa OK and have ATT Fiber that runs to our house overhead. We are wanting to add a covered patio to the back of our house, however the weather head on our house is in the way. I contacted our electric company (PSO) and also an electrician and we are looking heavily at burying our electri

Questions

Red light on modem is flashing red

I just received a new modem today and followed the steps to set it up. The red light on the modem is flashing red, which is the same issue I was having previously that warranted a new modem to be sent. I have rebooted multiple times and this is not resolving the issue.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Internet Drop outs / Reconnects FIXED

I believe my drop out/reconnection problem is resolved - as of 03/19/2024. Moved the modem power plug from my backup battery to a wall outlet and have been solid since. If the problem returns, and I can find this thread, I'll update. My battery backup is an APC BACK-UPS ES 550, but if you use

Questions

Change Name on Home account

My mom died 7 plus years ago & I have been trying to Just get her name off & my name on the account. A few years ago I was told to go to an ATT Store which I did ans nobody could help me so I gave up as just calling ATT for help is a suicide mission as you get transfered so many times and w

Questions

Problems with Pace modem and DMZ Plus mode. Constant connection drops.

Hello, How do I increase the DHCP lease time when using DMZ+ mode on my Pace 5268AC modem? I get constant interruptions because of this aggressive DHCP timer. It is currently only 10 minutes and the Pace modem is not able to renegotiate properly before I loose connectivity.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.