Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.5K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Does AT&T have a modem/Router with Fiber output instead of ethernet cables?

We have fiber internet and the default router that AT&T provides only has an ethernet cable for output connections. I just recently configured a pfsense micro PC with an 2x SFP+ connections. I want to do a passthrough connection from the AT&T modem to my pfSense micro PC using fiber. 

Questions

General expected timeline of fiber rollout completion in a neighborhood?

I know these questions usually end up with a vague 'when its done' kind of answer and I understand the reasons why. However I'm hoping that possibly I can get some further details for my neighborhood's buildout. Here's a general timeline: === August 2022 we had a PFP installed next to the main VRA

Questions

Accepted Solution

Need underground cabling.

Hi, We took a new connection for our new home. they have provided the wiring and stuff so fast. I appreciate it. But they need to connect the main line to provide the internet. for that need some underground work. its been 3 days every call with the customer service say same answer that "technician

Questions

same day or next day router in Dallas?

I'm moving into a new apartment in Dallas tomorrow and wondering if I switch to ATT from Spectrum today if there's any way possible to get same day or next day router. The new apartment has an ATT internet connection box in closet with ethernet cable, just needs a router. Ready to switch but don't w

Questions

Accepted Solution

Installation of BGW 320

ATT sent me a new portal, the BGW 320 to replace my previous portal, a BGW 210. I have viewed the video for installation, and it doesn't seem to apply to my setup.  The ATT service box is not located within my home, it is in my garage and is 2 floors below where my portal sits.  My ATT se

Questions

How to solve a internet connection issue with AT&T.

If you're experiencing internet connection issues with AT&T. How to solve troubleshoot and resolve the problem.

Questions

BGW320-505 DMZ Questions.

So I am fairly new to all this settings for gaming I used to have Windstream and the guy who came out to set it up was a gamer so he did a whole bunch to get me the best settings. I have since switched to AT&T fiber and have the Modem/Router above. My question is that If I activate IP Passthroug

Questions

New ATT Fiber Modem/Router not able to connect to SONOS products

I've had sonos for years no problem, and recently got fiber installed and my sonos will not connect to the network. I have worked through several articles on here already, separating out the 2.4 GHz band, changing the channel from Automatic to 11, connecting via ethernet and nothing is working. I r

Questions

Accepted Solution

Internet Drop outs / Reconnects FIXED

I believe my drop out/reconnection problem is resolved - as of 03/19/2024. Moved the modem power plug from my backup battery to a wall outlet and have been solid since. If the problem returns, and I can find this thread, I'll update. My battery backup is an APC BACK-UPS ES 550, but if you use

Questions

Bartlett, TN shows “has coverage”...but not my part of Bartlett,TN?

I have been wanting to switch back to AT&T fiber for quite some time now. We had it years ago in a tiny little back woods town in Brighton, TN. I have checked my address in Bartlett, TN for 2 years now. Always tells me not available at my address yet. The coverage map shows Bartlett, TN has fibe

Questions

Static IP setup on BGW320-500

I have a BGW320-500 and have ordered a block of static IP's through ATT on my account. Is it really as simple as setting the ATT device to IP Passthrough with manual option and the static IP info on my router? Have a Checkpoint 1590 i'm using for the public facing interface.

Questions

assign static ip to printer

Hello. I have an Nokia BGW320-505 ATT gateway and an HP wifi printer. I understand printers need a static ip address otherwise in order to be able to print using wifi otherwise they get assigned a new ip and cannot be found again by phones, laptops etc. My understanding is the printer should be assi

Questions

Who to call if my fiber internet is out for 2 days?

Every time I see an AT&T truck in my neighborhood, I know I will have interruption with my internet fiber service. My internet has been out since April 14, 2024. What number should I call to get a real person talking to me? I have been using AT&T SmartHome Manager app to check my outage stat

Questions

Yard Damage last year still not repaired

My property was damaged by ATT August 2022. I have had many Report/Ticket numbers given to me but ATT never calls me back or fixes the damage.  The last Ticket number of PK4Z9V23 was given to me on 5/10/23.  Again, no response.  I called Customer Service for roughly the fifteenth tim

Questions

Fiber Optic Modem Keeps Disconnecting

On a daily basis, my modem will flash a red light showing it disconnected from the internet and will reconnect in 2-3 minutes. I have had this issue for the past year but it is becoming even more frequent lately, going off a dozen times within my workday. In the past, it will happen maybe 2-3x daily

Questions

Fiber Optic In My Area

Hi we currently have Spectrum internet and it (Edited per community guidelines). We work and live in Moraine, Ohio as we own our business. We were hoping to get Fiber Optic but it is not available in our area. Can you please let me know how we can get it in our area? Thanks,  Beth

Questions

Closed

Internet connection delay

Hi, We took a new connection for our new home. they have provided the wiring and stuff so fast. I appreciate it. But they need to connect the main line to provide the internet. for that need some underground work. its been 3 days every call with the customer service say same answer that "technician

Questions

ATT Fiber and Google Mesh question

I have ATT fiber with the 320 router.  I purchased the Google wifi mesh system that came with 3 hockey puck looking extenders.   setting up was a breeze but im not sure I did it correctly.  The ATT network name is Lang Family WiFi. But the google network name is Lang WiFi.  So when you’re on a phone

Questions

Horrible Internet service

I have been with ATT Home Internet for a few months and feel like I made the biggest mistake switching over. I am so tired and frustrated with the lack of ATT internet service. My signal drops or pauses every few minutes several times a day. It disconnects everything TV, wifi, etc.  This is b

Questions

Accepted Solution

Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from rewardcenter.att.com

i get a message like this when i go to reward center to claim a reward. att.com/rewardcenter Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from rewardcenter.att.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORIT

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.