Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (68.1K)

Activity
New equipment setup

I received new router yesterday for internet but I can’t complete registration process Bc the email listed I no longer have access to. I was hacked & victim of identity theft a few years ago. I gave my updated email address & phone number when I got my account balance caught up & a new r

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Community based subscription but still getting billed directly by ATT

Hi -I have a community based subscription and I'm paying my condo directly on a monthly basis.Though, I'm still getting charged $10 a month directly by AT&T. After chatting and calling a rep, I was told to do not worry about the AT&T bill. They both mentioned the bill was system generated, t

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

VPN

Why is AT&T blocking my work VPN?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Closed

Need to speak with Lacey

Regarding equipment return she was going to help me with earlier today

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Terrible Customer Service

I making this post mostly to rant so I can let out some steam because I feel like this is a company problem rather than with the employees. I don't think there is anyone I can talk to that can make things better. I have DSL and for the past 2-3 years every time I lose internet access it turns out it

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

I CANCELED SERVICE, THEY SAID NOTHING ABOUT RETURNING MODEM

I canceled AT&T internet @ my apartment.  The call to cancel was annoying.   They tried so many times over & over again to keep me as a customer.   Their service sucked!  So no, I won't be keeping it.  At any rate,  they did not tell me during that ph

Questions

Hotspot data

I have $155 in credit on my account and still have no internet how do I make a payment with the credit I have already on my account?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Built a new pc, had to lower my "Speed and Duplex" to get my pc to recognize my ethernet coming from my modem/router

I built a new computer recently and when I initially plugged in my ethernet cord into my pc (CAT7) it would not recognize it and it just said "not connected." I googled and researched and it turns out I had to lower my "Speed and Duplex" in my ethernet port's settings to have my pc recognize the cor

Questions

ACP promotion never gets applied to internet IT’S BEEN 8 MONTHS

I’ve had to call in every single month for 8 months to get the ACP promotion applied every single time. What the heck is wrong with your system and why does it never get fixed??? I am so fed up with this service and the fact that there is no other isp around here to switch to. Every rep I’ve talked

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

NorthLane Refund Card By ATT a Scam

I received a refund from ATT for canceling service due to moving by means of a prepaid Mastercard debit card. Cant activate it online, Northlane activation phone number and customer service number "cannot be completed at this time". Spent about 2 hours on the phone with ATT being transferred back an

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

.net vs .com email

I read that you are changing the email extension from .net to .com. Is this going to affect future emails if I add account to MS outlook?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Wi-Fi name and password reset? Devices won’t connect, still looking for custom name

Our power went off and on all day due to the tropical storm. Power resumed but none of my devices reconnected so I unplugged/replugged all network devices. My Smarthome Manager shows the network is active but the custom Wi-Fi name doesn’t appear on any of my previously connected devices. I’ve been

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Combining 2 Separate Networks Into One

We have 2 offices each with their own network, routers and VOIP phones. Both offices internet are provided by AT&T.  The offices are in the same building but are too far apart to get a WiFi signal between them or even to run ethernet cables between them.  Is it possible to combine the

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Accepted Solution

Is there a way to review internet browser history for each device using my wifi home internet?

Want to monitor children. Is there a way to review internet browser history for each device using my wifi home internet? 

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Wi-fi Issues specifically with the 2.4ghz freq.

Hi, I first want to start by saying that we've had the same internet speed and same amount of devices for the past several years and although we've had several hiccups along the way, nothing compares to the issues we're having now. What I'm seeing now are constant drops(no internet) and or slo

Questions

Acp

I've been accept for ACP my account was charge too much this month

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Why is the at&t internet just hot garbage

I know that at&t loves to rob people of their money but it gets so annoying whenever i just want to watch one thing off of hulu and the internet just goes full on stupid, i just want to know why i should stay and why they are doing this because i feel i shouldn't have to pay for the best deal th

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Are you as excited as I am for Starlink?

I cannot wait until Starlink is available in my area. The monopolies that these companies have had on internet service has went unchecked for too long.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Enhanced Relevant Advertising opt out

what does toggle do on AT&T consent dashboard. Does yes opt in or opt out? Same for  Relevant Advertising opt out

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Trouble resolving domain name

Folks, My assigned AT&T DNS are having trouble resolving domain name avantorsciencesgcc.com They only work about 25% of the time. Thanks, Jim

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.