Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (71.9K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

SMS blocked

Hello, one of our business units SMS is being blocked. It appears AT&T has marked them as spam and now they are unable to communicate to AT&T clients. I submitted a form to Hiya but was informed they did not block our numbers and that another service/carrier likely did. Is there a form I nee

Questions

Closed

privacy violations; bad behavior; subcontractors

The following, in part, was sent to my City Council, Mayor, and Zoning Officers, along with regional managers for Star Construction, an AT&T subcontractor. **WE ARE NOT AT&T CUSTOMERS** On Thursday, September 8, I discovered industrial equipment on my lawn in Centerville, OH. 

Questions

Internet speed

Out internet download speed is 20mb-40mb pers second when it should be way higher

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I block and email address that changes constantly using almost the entire alphabet in it's sending email address?

I get spam in my inbox and it all usually comes from an email address that changes constantly, using the entire alphabet in the sending address.

Questions

Internet Cancellation

I have been attempting for the past 5 days to cancel my internet service. I have called according to ATT Procedure and placed on hold for hours while no one picks. This has become very frustrating. Any help would be appreciated. 

Questions

Closed

Complaints about contractor

Where can I file a complaint about misbehavior of your contractors. One of your contractors threaten me when I ask who the in charge of the work is.. I took a picture of that person and the trucks. I dont know the name of the person but I have a photo of him. Please send me an email

Questions

Closed

How good the ATT fiber is?

I want to install an internet at my home and for that i did some research, which is good internet for my area. I came toknow about the att internet. So i want to know that how good is the att internet. Because i use internet mostly for gaming.

Questions

Access from AT&T

I am on the Access from AT&T plan for $10 a month. I just got approved for the Emergency Broadband Benefit program which provides up to $50 per month on broadband service. I have the e-mail approval from Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC). They are the ones who administer the govern

Questions

Connect a google mesh to a linksis router?

My linksis router is connected to my AT&T Gateway modem/router. I want to know if I should, and how, connect a google mesh to the linksis router?  

Questions

How to change the primary member ID email?

I recently sold my business. The new owner called AT&T and took over my account however, he received a new account number. When I logo onto ATT.com it shows my canceled account, my Direct TV account and his account for internet and phone service at work and it also has my email as his primary me

Questions

Accepted Solution

Settle old account

Hello I had an account over 6/7 years ago and I wanted new service now it’s about 356 I know ppl who have been able to settle their accounts what can I do so I can start new service 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Lifeline

Hello, would you be able to help me get internet service through lifeline? Or am I going to have to go to another website to get help? Sorry I am not trying to take it out on you that I do not have the means to pay for my own internet. I am not able to pay for my own place to live as well it is a sa

Questions

My Internet cuts off every night at 1am while playing a video game

While I play a PC game before 1am hits, my internet works just fine, but then every night when 1am hits, my internet cuts off for like 30 Seconds to 1 minute and then comes back on, then cuts off again when I try to get back on a PC game. This condition repeats everytime i try to get back on a game

Questions

Accepted Solution

Why do I keep getting an error code when trying to log into my att account?

I received my normal email saying my ATT bill is ready for viewing, but I am unable to log in. I keep getting an error message.  However, I can log in on my iPhone just fine.  I need to retrieve my bill.

Questions

Recurring ACP Program Problem

I am an existing internet subscriber with AT&T. Prior to the ACP Program, I was on AT&T's discounted internet service plan for students. Maybe a month or two ago while on the phone with AT&T support, they informed me about the ACP Program that I might qualify for and gave me the informat

Questions

DSL LOYALTY DEPT

can you please provide the number for the DSL loyalty department? I called the one 800–288–2020 number and sat on hold/being transferred at least 5 times, for over two hours total of my time. Each time I was transferred the representative said I was at the wrong department and they would have to tra

Questions

Internet service installation incomplete.

A technician came and install the WIFI in the house, then another crew was supposed to connect the house to the Internet, but I received a message stating that my installation was cancelled because they "Hit a snag" whatever that means. I would like a more detailed explanation, please. I have not mo

Questions

Closed

Personal web page editing

I haven't logged on to edit my personal web pages for quite some time, and have lost the login information.   I see my old web page has been transferred to ***   Can I still edit these pages? ***     [Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hosting Servers Thru. AT&T Internet

Hi, is it against AT&T's TOS and internet policy if I host a server? I am looking into running a Minecraft server that anybody online can connect to using an IP address. And does this also apply to hosting web servers and setting up a NAS? Or can I only host it locally (like only people connected to

Questions

What does iP Adresses do

I have 3 iPV6 adresses, what does these mean & Do? Is Someone Tracking me or Hacking Me?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.