Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (68.1K)

Activity
AT&T AirTies 4920 Extender Pairing

I have an Airties 4920 extender, and can pair it to my PACE 5268 AC router, but it appears that as I unplug the extender after it's paired, and move it farther away from the router, it is no longer paired (or it doesn't show up as a network device). Our house isn't huge: I'd say the router is about

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

DSL disconnected; keeping email address?

I was told by AT&T that when I let my DSL service disconnect, that I would be able to keep my email address (an sbcglobal.net address). However, I cannot log in to the account and someone who emailed me said that their email bounced.  I have been slowly switching people away from that addr

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Closed Account help

Hello - my father passed away and there is a credit on his closed account. Who do I contact at ATT to process the credit? Billing is not helpful.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Can't get passode to open email as my phone is dead

May phone associated with verifying our att.net email will not open due to Apple update issues. My security questions answers are not being accepted. Who do I call to get assistance?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Account Locked Out, Care Code 205.2, CONSTANTLY!!!!

This happens ALL THE TIME! Whenever I log in to AT&T.com from my Ipad or desktop PC I get "The limit for unsuccessful sign-in attempts has been reached. Select forgot user ID or forgot password to restore access. CARE CODE: 205.2" Then I try waiting a couple of hours hoping it's restored but st

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Extender

Why does my extender say incative in my Smart Home Manager app when it shows there are a few devices connected to it and it is online?   

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Direct TV stream and internet

I currently have Direct TV Satellite service paired with Internet 100, and since they are bundled I get unlimited data. I am looking with switch to the Direct TV Streaming and keeping the same internet. Will I still have the unlimited data if I do this or will there be a charge?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Can i switch the email thats on my smart manager app without access to the old email

A family member that i have no contact with set up the my smart home manager app years ago before i lived in this house, she moved out and now i cant access the app because i dont know the password, what do i do?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Trying to get service at new construction for 6 months

I have been trying to get service at my new construction since May 2022. My house is built on a subdivided lot that previously had high-speed (100Mbps) service (and still shows as available service). The houses I share property lines with on the east and north sides also have this service. My house

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Internet

I'm chatting to see if my request for internet go through. It's not telling me if they are sending a box or what. I have a account set up.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Port Forwarding for TCP Listening

I am creating an application meant to act as a host for data listening to a TCP port. The application itself runs fine when going thru localhost, but as soon as I try to connect it to a "forwarded" port it fails. So I ran NMAP to see if the port was actually open, and it was not. I have attached

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Lose internet on ethernet connection with AT&T but not T-Mobile

I've narrowed this problem down, but can't figure it out. I've simplified my setup by running an ethernet cable direct from my internet gateway to my docking station for my Dell laptop running Windows 11.  When I plug the ethernet cable into the AT&T gateway it connects, then about 5 minut

Questions

Orange spray paint and flags on property (not in easement)

Came home to orange flags and spray paint on my lawn and my lawn only that go all the way up to my house (directly to my cable box). I don’t have art and didn’t request service. The markings are directly on top of my irrigation and I don’t see ‘hand dig’ signs. Any advice on how I can find out why a

Questions

AirTies 4920 firmware update

I need to hook this device up via anything but the WPS button. I have tried hooking it up to computer and going to the http://air4920.local  The only options I have are Status, Basic Settings, Advanced Settings.  Nothing in here about setting up via a repeater.

Questions

Autopay discount

Shouldn't I get a discount if I set autopay? I applied for Autopay, but the discount is still not available. Check it out and let me know. Thank you

Questions

Why is customer service so bad?

This has become a pattern with my DSL service. I don't know if the wires in my neighborhood are especially bad but for the last couple of years every time the power goes off even for a few seconds or there is like a thunder storm I lose internet service. It's up to the point when I call I specifical

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to log out my ATT email on all devices

I changed my password and needs to disconnect all associated devices to my account without having to log out from the devices. How can I disconnect or log out my ATT email from those devices?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Change wi-fi network name and password

I received a new BSW210-700 router to replace my previous one. How do I change the name and password of the new router to the ones we used on the original router?   In the directions it says if I make any changes I have to "ensure that identical changes are made to both radios; otherwise

Questions

At&T signal repeater, connection to non-smart tv via Ethernet - convert to USB?

can i use the ethernet converted to USB connection to a non-smart TV? AT&T fiber to my home  ---> wireless signal repeater ---> Ethernet connection/USB --->TV(non-smart).

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will configuring my PACE 5268AC in DMZplus mode allow me to use my tp-link AC4000 for all it can do?

**STUCK with having to use my Pace 5268AC for my U-Verse internet service** For now I have it set up as an "Access Point" but I want to take advantage of its more advanced features. So my questions for you are below: Are the following steps really all I need to do in order to make that happen?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.