Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (68.2K)

Activity
Deceptive service

How do I actually speak to a real person about the deceptive business practice AT&T promotes with unfulfilled services?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My box

It will not come on.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T REWARDS CARD

I signed up for AT&T internet services back in June through the AT&T kiosk In a local Costco. Upon installation, I was informed that I would be receiving two Visa gift cards totaling in the amount of $450. In order to claim the reward, I was told by my sales representative to call a phone nu

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Can't access CBS via AT&T Internet connection (nothing to do with Direct TV)

I am aware of the craziness going on with AT&T and CBS but seriously they're blocking it on my internet connection?! (I don't have DirectTV or any other TV box.) I'm a fairly new "Fixed Cellular Internet" customer (have U-Verse box) and I've been watching CBS free shows for a few weeks, and suddenly

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

How Do I Verify the Identity of an AT&T Representative?

I received a text message from an unknown person to my cellphone, stating he was a Technician with AT&T. He stated he needed to schedule a time to come to my backyard to put in cable for "my neighbor's internet". He did not state which neighbor. 1. My cellphone is not listed. My neighbors do

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Dynamic or static public IP address for business hotspot

How do I go about getting either a dynamic or static IP address for my ATT hotspot? The IP address issued is currently a Carrier-Grade NAT (CGNAT) that is in the 10.x.x.x range. This does not work for some of my VOIP equipment and other applications. I am using the DMZ option, but with only partial

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

MAJOR differences in AT&T speed tests and independent speed test apps.

I pay for 1000mbps home internet. We have tested our speed using a number of highly rated apps and our speed has never exceeded. 300mbps and is usually less than 100mbps.  When I run a speed test on ATT - when our internet is running especially slow - AT&T says our speed is over 900mbps wh

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Is there a way to have 2 network access devices under the same 1 property or 1 account WithOUT being a business

I have a cabin office and a main home in my property, I want to have LAN connection to both, Is there a way ATT provides fiber connection for both these houses under 1 account by providing 2 network access devices?

Questions

new matrix box

Hey y'all, I hope you're having a good day A few streets away from where I'm living fiber 1000mb is available, my neighbors both sides have 25mb service, I spoke to att yesterday who said they could only offer me 10mb service due to the matrix box being nearly full. Unfortunately this is too slow

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I use any brand gateway on AT&T internet?

can i use any brand gateway on at&t internet

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Why is my uVerse modem rebooting every day?

About once a day, my modem reboots. I don't know why. I can't get through to the tech support line because it only directs me to the SmartHome App which says everything is working fine. Which it seems to be until whatever it is happens that causes the modem to reboot.It is actually rebooting because

Questions

Dedicated 2.4 ghz wifi

I have some devices that need dedicated 2.4 ghz wifi. How can I set that up?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

New gateway set up and identifying many devices I don’t recognize

Our new gateway identified 24 devices on the network. I don’t recognize many of them and ones I should see are not listed.  How can I know which devices on the network are legit and which ones are potentially dangerous?   I also don’t see my iPhone 12 or my iPad listed but both seem to be

Questions

Internet service

Hello I am trying to get internet service in my home. It's a new development and the att storec said they can only service me at this time if I get a package. I already have direct stream. I was told he can't override at the store and to contact the loyalty department and ask for help.

Questions

error message

receive access denied error code 1020

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

unable to download mcafee

I am trying to download AT&T security powered by MacAfee and coming across the below error. I see in forums that this issue is resolved and reached out to customer care several times. I was told necessary ID was activated and transferred me to Mcafee support, due to the same error they could hel

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Closed

how to escalate an internet problem?

How do I escalate an internet problem that 6 techs over 6 months can't fix? Internet still dropping out and/or very slow every 30min or so every day. This includes a linemen and a "splicer" who spent an afternoon recently between our property and the local CO. Also, have new 5268AC gateway and new s

Questions

Fixed Wireless Install Equipment

When they installed Fixed Wireless internet, do they use a Shielded Cat 5e cable from the connection box to the Antenna? and are they suppose to Ground the system to an earth ground.? My Ham radio knocks the internet out every time, and the modem resets . I need to get this resolved somehow as the t

Questions

change to my service

I recently switched my Internet and tv to Sonic. Which one of my AT&T bills do I cancel, the Mobility or the U-verse? I am keeping AT&T for my telephones. Thanks.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

DSL services

I'm having major issues getting my dsl internet cancelled since August 2022, it is now the last week of November

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.