Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (68.7K)

Activity

Closed

How to integrate Orbi router and satellite with the AT&T Fiber Optic Modem BGW320-500

How do I access the login menus of both systems and how do I change the settings of each so they are a compatible working system?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Charges

I am getting charged for service that I'm not receiving. I have called several time and my online accounts say that the internet services is canceled but I'm still getting charged for the services.  I haven't had internet service with AT&T since September 2022, I stayed on the phone with a

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Accepted Solution

Smart Home Manager not providing activity for wired devices

I have a mix of wired and wireless devices, including DIRECTV Stream receivers. Both types are being detected as online but no activity is reported for any wired device. Total activity being reported is less than being recorded for billing of daily useage so apparently the wired devices are contribu

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Internet Cost and Internet service does not correlate

I’m disheartened by how much we pay for internet. My area only offers 25/5 plan. So 25 Mbps and 5 devices max. We pay $55 per month for this service. The letter I received from AT&T states several options, the lowest being, “300 Mbps equal upload and download speed… $55/month (plus taxes).”

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does AT&T Uverse support 2.4ghz and 5ghz?

I was looking into getting a Wi-Fi extender and wasn't sure if it would be a good idea to get a dual band Wi-Fi extender or just a normal 2.4ghz. I might just get a dual band extender anyway in case something upgrades later down the road. But being everything runs on Wi-Fi now and some things are cl

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Att Security blocking iptv

I'm trying to make adjustments to my security settings. I believe things have changed on the smart home manager app. I've tried to follow directions from post but cannot get to the next steps in the process. Anyone know how to change the settings from the att Smart home manager app ?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

BGW320 lag and restarts, cured by turning off IPv6?

Am I doing something wrong or is IPv6 broken in the BGW320/on AT&T's network? Kept having recurring issues with the BGW320 restarting at least once a day. Would simply randomly reboot, generally when several devices were streaming simultaneously. Also, trying to search in google or go to a web

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Regarding-About my ip block

I send mails to my client through ATT&T isp and suddenly i got following error.Error: "553 5.3.0 flpd572 DNSBL:RBL 521< 204.157.130.249 >_is_blocked.For assistance forward this error to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net" while connected from drownmergecite.com (204.157.130.249) to ff-ip4-mx-vip2.pro

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Closed

What Is It Black Device with word AMP clamped to my phone wire ?

On the DSL line from main drop box to the inside DSL jack there is a device that is black and has the letters AMP on it and it appears to be clamped to the wire this was installed By AT&T tech when line was ran from box to inside jack  To dark for pics last night  about to self add

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Accepted Solution

IPhone and iPad Wireless addresses different than reported by gateway and Smart Home Manager

I tried to verify MAC addresses from an iPhone and an iPad as detected by the gateway and Smart Home Manager (SHM). The gateway and SHM agree with the same address but they are different than shown on iPhone/iPad (status/general/about/Wi-Fi Address). Why?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

odem resets itself randomly

Modem resets itself randomly. Possible solution.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid payment

Hey I'm not able to make a payment. It keeps showing "Account information is unavailable. Please contact the customer service

Questions

Success! Problem resolved. Internet access available - BUT IT’S NOT!! HELP

We had a tornado blow through on January 12th. We lost power, cell service and internet. Power and internet came back on the night of the 13th and we had power and internet all day on the 14th. Then on the 15th, the internet went back out and it’s been out ever since. They keep saying there is an ou

Questions

No Broadband Service for three days at Christmas

A winter storm blew through most of the midwest two days before Christmas. Our broadband internet service was out the morning after the storm. After about a day and a half, we called and were told there are some outages in Ohio. No resolution. No other information. We’ve done all the traditional tro

Questions

internet usage suddenly increased dramatically around 11/20/22

I have internet 50 now and have had ATT internet for many years. I never used more than 400-600 gb per period.  Usually less than 400. Around 11 /20/22 that suddenly spiked and I went from using 3-20 per day to 30-100 per day.  Now over 1600 for December.  I open and look at usage an

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Closed

My husbands Name appears in front of my email ID when I create a new email message in the from field. Only happens in outlook on iphone

My husbands Name appears in front of my email ID when I create a new email message in the from field. Only happens in outlook on iphone

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Closed

my-husbands-name-appears-in-front-of-my-email-id-when-i-create-a-new-email-message-in-the-from-field-only

my-husbands-name-appears-in-front-of-my-email-id-when-i-create-a-new-email-message-in-the-from-field-only

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Promotional Period

Yesterday, I noticed the AT&T promotion of a $150 Visa Card for new 300Mbps internet service (I have the applicable screen shot but I don't know how to attach it here). I just became an AT&T internet customer when my installation was done on 01/24/2023, just this past Tuesday.  Was the

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

How to you turn off the website blocking?

Many of my clients or potential clients I do business with websites are being blocked. I don't even get a notification or a chance to APPROVE it. Can I please turn it off or change the settings on it?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Vehicle Wireless

The Wireless in my Chrysler Pacifica has not been working since February. I have called several times and am told it is a known issue and they are working on it.  It worked fine during the trial period.  They keep giving me complimentary service that is useless since it does not work.&nbs

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.