Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (71.5K)

Activity

Closed

internet cancellation

While we normally have unlimited internet on our phone, your company employee suggested that we buy home internet for $20 per month, so we connected internet to our home.When we received a bill of around $ 400-500 per month, we said cancel it and returned the modem, then your company employee told u

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What wifi or Internet plan is available with Acp. How does it work.

I already pay a low AMT for wifi. Will applying the ACP make a difference.

Questions

ACP benefit/linking wireless

I am approved for an acp benefit and have an AT&T wireless account, my air internet is in someone else’s name. I know you have to be listed on the account somewhere to be able to apply the acp to that account, so my question is if I were to link my wireless with the internet account would that

Questions

ps4 not connecting to extender

ive been using my ps4 with the standard wifi router and it has been lagging only on the game console, recently just got a wifi extender through att. it connected the first day and worked but after that, my ps4 doesnt seem to connect or even detect it.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to file a complaint, if AT&T contractor damaged your property during installation

How to file a complain

Questions

Cannot recognize hardware

So we just got our installation kit in the mail and we’re trying to set it up but when we scan the Wi-Fi gateway QR code it just tell us it “can’t recognize hardware”. Had this happened to anyone else and have they found a solution?

Questions

Trying to sign in on the att.com web page and get a message "Something’s gone wrong".

When I enter att.com or http://www.att.com or www.att.com the att webpage is visible. When I select Sign In I am presented with the following message. Something’s gone wrong.  We may be having Trouble with your connection.  Try connecting to wi-fi could help fix the issue or try again lat

Questions

att.com access recertify

I am trying to help my mother recertify for her internet access it was $10 a month and now the price has jumped up to $60 I have her her information how does she recertify ? I'm on the website and don't see how to go about doing it. Please help

Questions

Construction/ Engineering Department Contact Number

I need to contact the construction/engineering department. I cannot seem to find their contact anywhere on the ATT website. We are doing new commercial development in SF Bay Area. Please message me where to start. Thank you.

Questions

Closed

Site security certificate not trusted

I recently swapped out my gateway in hopes of speeding up my service.  Not I keep getting the message “this sites security certificate is not trusted”.  Any idea what this is or how to fix this?

Questions

Upgrade for AT&T U-vers 5268AC Gateway

I have an older AT&T Pace Pic 5268AC Gateway which I understand will no longer be receiving firmware updates. How do I go about obtaining an updated gateway?

Questions

Router ethernet ports not enabled

Router ethernet ports not enabled

Questions

Emails on OutLook

I can not receive my emails in OutLook.

Questions

Closed

Slow Download Speed

I just ran a speed test and the results say I have a download speed of 3.67 mbps, but when I actually download something it only downloads at a rate of 840kbps. What is causing this and how can I fix this issue.

Questions

Using HTTP POST to Send Notifications via SMS

Hello.I want to use PowerPanel Business software to send Event Notifications from my CyberPower Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) to my iPhone. AT&T is the service provider for my iPhone and xfinity is the service provider for the network my UPS is connected to. I have not been successful setting up

Questions

Emails from certain sender not coming through

Hi, I've been having trouble receiving emails from a certain sender. I've checked in the spam folders, the trash folders, checked to make sure the sender isn't blocked in my settings, and I'm not finding anything. I noticed that I was receiving emails from this sender up until March when they st

Questions

green cable box cover

We lost this cover in a hurricane over a year ago. I tried calling ATT and got the run around. It is an eyesore and I have no idea what the exposed cables are. Nobody in our court even has ATT for the home. Anyone have a good name for the cover they use and most importantly, does anyone have a cont

Questions

new account needed?

I cannot log on to my mail account at att.yahoo.com has there been a change?

Questions

Fake AT&T email with my account number in it!

I got a fake email that says it is from AT&T with my account number in it. It redirects to edp.att.com/8... I know it is fake since I have made no order or changes to my account and the email address sent from does not look like an att address at all. Anyone else seeing these or am I wrong in my ass

Questions

300 gift card

How do I get the 300 gift card for signing up for Internet? I've already paid my first months bill.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.