Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (71.4K)

Activity

Closed

Site security certificate not trusted

I recently swapped out my gateway in hopes of speeding up my service.  Not I keep getting the message “this sites security certificate is not trusted”.  Any idea what this is or how to fix this?

Questions

Upgrade for AT&T U-vers 5268AC Gateway

I have an older AT&T Pace Pic 5268AC Gateway which I understand will no longer be receiving firmware updates. How do I go about obtaining an updated gateway?

Questions

Router ethernet ports not enabled

Router ethernet ports not enabled

Questions

Emails on OutLook

I can not receive my emails in OutLook.

Questions

Closed

Slow Download Speed

I just ran a speed test and the results say I have a download speed of 3.67 mbps, but when I actually download something it only downloads at a rate of 840kbps. What is causing this and how can I fix this issue.

Questions

Using HTTP POST to Send Notifications via SMS

Hello.I want to use PowerPanel Business software to send Event Notifications from my CyberPower Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) to my iPhone. AT&T is the service provider for my iPhone and xfinity is the service provider for the network my UPS is connected to. I have not been successful setting up

Questions

Emails from certain sender not coming through

Hi, I've been having trouble receiving emails from a certain sender. I've checked in the spam folders, the trash folders, checked to make sure the sender isn't blocked in my settings, and I'm not finding anything. I noticed that I was receiving emails from this sender up until March when they st

Questions

green cable box cover

We lost this cover in a hurricane over a year ago. I tried calling ATT and got the run around. It is an eyesore and I have no idea what the exposed cables are. Nobody in our court even has ATT for the home. Anyone have a good name for the cover they use and most importantly, does anyone have a cont

Questions

new account needed?

I cannot log on to my mail account at att.yahoo.com has there been a change?

Questions

Fake AT&T email with my account number in it!

I got a fake email that says it is from AT&T with my account number in it. It redirects to edp.att.com/8... I know it is fake since I have made no order or changes to my account and the email address sent from does not look like an att address at all. Anyone else seeing these or am I wrong in my ass

Questions

300 gift card

How do I get the 300 gift card for signing up for Internet? I've already paid my first months bill.

Questions

Accepted Solution

My mother got at&t without my permission

Yes,  My mother owe's $315.00 to at&t at her house (Edited per community guidelines). I'm not sure how long she's had it. But it's illegal and I wish she would leave me alone. She keeps trying to ruin my life. And she's jealous of me. It's disgusting. I don't see her as my mother at all. Never have.

Questions

How can I change my Service Address on my Account?

I had internet several years back with AT&T at another address. I have had wireless the whole time with them as well. I signed up for new internet access with AT&T at the new address but the Service Address shows the old address. The Billing Address is correct with the new address. I wanted

Questions

Will Serve Letter

Hi there, I need a will serve letter for a ground-up development project located in Chula Vista, CA. Is there an engineering/ new development phone number I should reach out to? Thank you!

Questions

computer connecting to router but not internet

I moved my computer to a new location this afternoon and am trying to log into our new ATT service. Computer was working fine with the previous location’s ATT service when I shut it down this afternoon. All of our smart tvs, ipad, & phones (both I-phone & Android) log in with no problems. T

Questions

Swap out internet gateway

I used to have Uverse Tv and cancelled a while ago…kept the gateway. Called recently for a new gateway since we have been having issues. ATT sent a new gateway but it does not have a coaxial cable spot on the back. Is there any alternatives for this??

Questions

Im trying to send a Xmas email to one friend, it keeps bouncing

My company owns and operates its servers. We are serious about SPAM and employ our methods to reduce them. My husband was trying to send out a Christmas email to a friend and it bounced. I've done our standard checks and we are not blacklisted anywhere. So what is the problem why is AT&T failing to

Questions

Not received promised reward card!

I purchased att internet at the begining of december 2021 because i had to promo codes at checkout. One for a 250$ reward card and another one for a 150$ card. After 2 months of acrive service i did not receive any of them so i called att support. They said i should get them soon and i did eventual

Questions

Home Phone and Internet

I have had this since 2017, 4G LTE. For quite a few months now, probably a year or more, the connection seems to slow down, with website data only, multiple times per day.  I can still stream video on 4 TVs and if I can actually get to the speed test, the speed often returns normal - but not a

Questions

DDOS

AT&T won't help with my DDOS issue, i play on PS5 & i get booted everyday, they have no VPN service & nobody i ever speak with is from America i'm constantly calling & calling everyday & i don't get any help & i'm stuck with this (Edited per community guidelines)ty ISP

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.