Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (71.4K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Can the box be moved?

The white box that has the att logo ( not sure if it’s called the modem) where the internet actually comes from)…can it be moved to a different place in our home? It’s stuck to a wall that is inconvenient.

Questions

access recertfy application

i need to recertify for the wi-fi only. ive had it for 10 a month for 2 yrs . i was told to recertfy. i cant find the form!

Questions

cancelling an incorrectly installated ATT DSL account

My elderly mother ordered DSL for her home about year ago. After recently getting fiber to her neighborhood, she attempted to cancel her DSL. The 800 number leads you down a long path until it gets to "This number is no longer in service." When finally getting a person to talk to, they said it's a c

Questions

Service monopoly

In my neighborhood only AT&T is offered for internet. Our internet is at dial up speeds.  We had a tech out to the house and apparently these lines are so old and far away that everytime there is an issue and cut and spliced it slows down.  Problem is none else is allowed to lay lines

Questions

Guy wire removal to new anchor pole

Hello, I need a guy wire removed from my property to a new anchor pole we bought. Mediacom and FPL have moved theirs, but att has not moved theirs. Let me know if you can help

Questions

Blocked password reset emails

I have had my att.net email for 20 years. I have been trying to reset my Fitbit app password for 10 days.  I get my weekly activity reports with no problem, but the reset emails are being blocked.  I do not have ANY addresses or domains blocked on my account.  Fitbit had me add 2 of

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where can I pay my non-returned fee?

We recently moved out from our old apartment not knowing we were supposed to return the equipment until a couple weeks after. Is there any way I could possibly pay this fee regardless of not being able to return it?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unable to setup Atomi smart plug (2.4Ghz)

Unable to connect/configure Atomi Smart Plug to AT&T BWG520 Router… must make separate 2.4 GHz network, which is what i had before (Asus dual band). How do i setup router for separate 2.4 to get this device configured?

Questions

privacy violations; bad behavior; subcontractors

The following, in part, was sent to my City Council, Mayor, and Zoning Officers, along with regional managers for Star Construction, an AT&T subcontractor. **WE ARE NOT AT&T CUSTOMERS** On Thursday, September 8, I discovered industrial equipment on my lawn in Centerville, OH. 

Questions

Price Increases

I have a basic Internet 25 plan. ATT decided to pass on yet another $5.00 a month increase.  I spoke to retention department.  They offered to give me Internet 75 with same Internet 25 cost if I signed up for autopay and paperless billing. But said I had to replace the Pace 5268 AC and te

Questions

Deleting devices

How do I delete devices that show up on smart home app.

Questions

Smart home manager device scan

how do I stop getting these Smart home manager device scan completed messages.

Questions

Website access

Your website is terrible - just keeps looping me out on 3 different browsers from my PC! I am disabled and it is hard for me to send or read texts.  Why not put in an email choice?  Your customer support is not that great!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

I want to discuss about the internet issue while I play PUBG game?

When we start playing PUBG group game my internet is lacking or downing my FPS during playing. This is so exhausted for me and my gaming experience. Need suggestion what can I do in this?

Questions

Closed

Wifi connected but not working

my wifi is connected but it isn’t connect to internet. This happened to all my devices. I tried to restart the router but it didn’t change anything. What should i do? on my router: only the power shows green light, broadband red light

Questions

Fixed wireless canceled

I've had Att fixed wireless for 4 years, the only internet that works for me as I live in a rural area. My 15 year old did a lot of downloading 1 month and ran my bill way up. I can't remember exactly how many gb he used that month. Anyway, my bill was way more than I could afford that month as I w

Questions

Error when joining WiFi/Ethernet Network

Hello, Over the past month, we have seen an increasing number of this error on multiple devices when they join the WiFi or hard wired network at our business : An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #102.3605c617.1703294741.04301d2 The URL displayed at the top of the page is “m

Questions

Accepted Solution

In New Orleans Neighborhood green terminals are being place in yards what is this for?

AT&T has not notified any one all you got was men digging up your yard and running cable after first painting curbs and side walks and adding flags installing a green flat terminal in your yard. This is how they operate in the Black Neighborhood no notifications. What is the matter  with t

Questions

password recovery options

I got a letter from AT&T telling me to set up Password Recovery Options and get the "how to" at https://forums.att.com.  I tried that web site but didn't find the info needed.  If I still need to set up the PRO then please give me detailed directions.  I'm 85 and don't know my way around the compute

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I change my member ID?

I don't want to use an email address for member id. I think this is causing a lot of spam.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.