Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (71.7K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Unable to install AT&T to iphone

I installed AT&T to an iPhone but it wasn’t going for normal texting, so I deleted it and wanted to install it back to the iPhone, notification wasn’t sent to the iPhone anymore. What could have went wrong?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Att yard damage

Att has dug up my yard without any notice or permission. I keep my yard looking like a putting green (former lawn service owner and greens keeper). I cut it every day during Summer at 0.35 inches and now I won't even be able to get my mower over the mounds of dirt they left behind without finding so

Questions

Tech Appointment

I have a tech appointment scheduled for next Tuesday but it’s not showing up under myAT&T so I hope that means it isn’t canceled any ideas? I haven’t had internet for over 10 days.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Free tablet

Can I get a free tablet if I already have free at&t internet?

Questions

ATT&T electrical junction box issue

We have a large ATT&T electrical junction box in our community that is making a very loud noise and causing disruption to the community. We fear that this box may need some repair. This is the photo of the box. Can someone help us, please?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why will AT&T provide me a refund for my credit after service has been disconnected.

I have disconnected my internet service leaving a credit of $42.51 on the account. The equipment was received more than a month ago. When I reach out to ask for my credit, I am informed that they can only issue a prepaid debit card after the equipment has been received. Why is it acceptable practice

Questions

military discount

Hi! What would be the price range for bundled home internet and phone plan with unlimited date for 1 line? I am active duty army. Thank you!

Questions

ROUTER BLOCKING WEBSITES

A MONTH AGO MY ATT ROUTER STARTED BLOCKING TWO WEBSITES. I KNOW THEY ARE SAFE. THEY ARE MY COMPANY'S WEBSITES. NO ONE ELSE HAS THIS PROBLEM. ITS MY ROUTER AND ATT ACKNOLEGED IT IS THE ROUTER BUT THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS.

Questions

will adding a router increase my wi-fi strength?

I cannot get fiber in my area. I can only get 50 mbps in my area and then actually only receive about 45-48 mbps.

Questions

How Can I decrease latency and increase download speeds and network speed?

Where I live, I don't have the greatest Internet, games either have horrible input lag or tons of latency, and I have an average 1 mbps download speeds. What settings could I put on my router to solve these issues?

Questions

Closed

Vpn

I can't get my spectrum tv app to work because of my att VPN. Help please

Questions

Closed

Affordable Connectivity Program Internet Equipment Fee

Maybe its just me, but can someone please clarify for me. I'm not one to raise a stink about a few bucks, but I recently qualified and enrolled in the Affordable Connectivity Program.  After receiving two bills in this program, I noticed there is a $5 "Internet Equipment Fee" on these bills.&n

Questions

Bill

I need to pay old bill I owe

Questions

Pace 5863 modem/router (fixed wireless)

Is the most current configuration of the modem above compatible with 3rd party mesh network devices (Netgear, Eero, etc...)?

Questions

ACP INTERNET SERVICE ACCOUNT ID________

ACP INTERNET SEREVICE ACCOUNT ID ****** I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND PRESENT THIS INFO FOR SERVICE; I'm already approved I qualified 3 weeks ago I'm just trying to activate my service   I have a memory disorder I just remembered that I qualified.    Oh well :( never mind :(   

Questions

ATT Fiber WAN blocking ports for NVR viewing

My 1G fiber is setup so I have my Arris BGW-210 in fixed IP - IP Passthrough mode to my Ubiquiti EdgeRouter. All traffic goes to my router and the router shows the WAN address.  I have had this setup for years and it has been working perfectly.   I have an NVR for security cameras mo

Questions

AT&T underground cabinet left on my property Charlotte North Carolina

AT&T left a large underground cabinet on my property. It's been there for 2 months and I need to have it picked up.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Dsl and uverse

Are dsl and uverse actually the same?

Questions

Remove account from profile

My ex-husband and I spent many hours on the phone with AT&T support several months ago to have our internet account transferred from my name to his. I can still see the internet account on my MyAT&T app and it won't let me remove it because it says I am the primary. I can see his email addre

Questions

Out of internet service for four days now….

So what’s the title indicates. I’ve been without Internet since Saturday morning at approximately 9 AM.I let it go for a day, figuring it would resolve itself. But it didn’t seem that the company even noticed until I called approximately 7 PM that night seeking some resolution. The person I spoke t

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.