Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (71.9K)

Activity
Selected Activity
New Gateway set up fine but Smart Home App is showing I need to still set up Gateway & No WiFi Network

The new Gateway set up went fine & the Smart Home App updated with the new info. Unfortunately, seconds later the Smart Home App switched showing I need to still set up Gateway & No WiFi Network. On the AT&T website it shows it can't connect to my equipment/internet. I am using an Orbi R

Questions

I get this message when trying to click on a game in yahho sports "cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'get')"

I get this message when trying to click on a game in yahho sports "cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'get')"

Questions

New construction home internet for 5 lots.

Who should I contact about wiring 5 new construction lots for AT&T High Speed internet?Location: (Edited per community guidelines)

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Horrible customer service

I contacted Directv re their internet tv was told they use Att for internet. I had Att internet installed on January 23. I then contacted Directv re their equipment delivery as it was to be here prior to internet being installed. Directv customer service was horrible . I cancelled the service for b

Questions

Massive Internet Usage for no good reason!

Hello, I have seen other posts with not much info or help from AT&T, but maybe I missed something. I have seen an incredible increase in my home internet usage with no real or apparent reason why?!  Maybe I have a tab or two open on my phone, but it is just me and my boy.  My boy is

Questions

Constant Problems with ATT Fixed Wireless

I have had ATT Fixed Wireless Internet for several months. It works very sporadically, and goes down at least once a day. I am forced to constantly reset my ATT router to get it working again.  Often this happens more than once per day. Any help would be appreciated.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get rid of the dnserrorassist error?

How to get rid of this error

Questions

Closed

https://dnserrorassist.att.net/search is blocking me from access to a very important site to perform my job

https://dnserrorassist.att.net/search is blocking me from access to a very important site to perform my job. My internet service provider is AT&T. This is hindering a very important deadline that I have and it is happening with all web browsers on my Windows 10 machine.

Questions

Migrating to ATT FIBER from ATT DSL causing email suspension and trying to unsuspend it.

I recently migrated from ATT DSL to ATT FIBER. ATT claims they attempted to contact me that my DSL would be terminated, but I have no record of it. Before the fiber installation my original email was "suspended".  I contacted them and was told about their attempt to contact me and that the ema

Questions

Accepted Solution

My domain was blocked because the site had some malware. Now cleaned, how can I unblock it?

My site domain was blocked by AT&T internet. But we've resolved the malware issue on Wordpress, and now the site is clean. How can we get AT&T to remove the domain form their blocklist?Other ISPs do not block this domain.

Questions

Ethernet

I have been using AT&T Ethernet for 3 laptops with no problems. Now I can not connect to Ethernet. Why?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Compatibility of ARRIS SBG10 with AT&T internet/ WIFI

I just recently change my provider of internet/ WIFI to AT&T, my question will my personal Cable Modem ( Arris)SBG10, be compatible for AT&T WIFI

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

gateway replacement

Before I put the new router (gateway) in I want to know how much trouble I will have with my internet. Can I just change the router id and pw to my current settings be done with it

Questions

bgw210 replacement

Hello, my wifi has been continuing to be intermittent for months now and I suspect it is my bgw210 router. when the broadband shuts off for ~30 seconds or so the light flashes red or green until service is restored. I've actually had this bgw210 for close to 7 years now and I assume its at the end o

Questions

Creepy man Take 3

Third time I've had to fill this form out because when I pick a tag it wipes out my message but any who yesterday when I was out In my driveway which is about 400 feet long because I live in the country because I don't like people, This man who said he worked for AT&T came up my driveway and as

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No internet 75024

Internet has been down since yesterday afternoon in plano. What's the status?

Questions

Digging in our yard again

Unbelievable your company is on our yard again messing stuff up breaking pipes and cutting through your own wire and now is next door going under our neighbors driveway with machines. My husband had to pay out of pocket two weeks ago for AT&T coming in our yard and us not having AT&T with an

Questions

Need help

My at&t prepaid wifi device is telling me to sign into network after I made a payment for more data what do I do? Please help!

Questions

ACP scheduled to run out of money April 2024

Government asks for additional $6 billion to fund ACP for 2024 Now, the Biden administration has officially called on Congress to fund the ACP with $6 billion through December 2024. The request comes as the program, which provides a monthly broadband subsidy for over 21 million households, is proje

Questions

Internet plan for a non-profit

I tried calling into the small business sales to see what internet options were available for the 34734 zip code area. Bellsouth provided service to this address in the past but Brighthouse offered a better deal so they switched. Now Spectrum is going up and i want to see what AT&T can offer.&n

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.