Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (68.8K)

Activity
2Wire Gateway and connected devices not showing up on Smart Home Manager

Hello!We have a 2Wire vDSL Gateway and when I try to access it on the Smart Home Manager app, I get the following:Internet: OnlineNetwork Hardware: 0 Online (!)Connected Devices: 7 (as of right now)When I tap on Network Hardware I get the following error:Hmm, that didn't work. Let's give it another

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Broadband Light

The broadband light on my router is solid red. I have unplugged my router several times to try and restart it but the same red light comes on for broadband. What do I need to do?

Questions

Billing and Payments

The system is not allowing me to combine all my bills into one. I don't want to have multiple bills from one company it's that simple. I have a credit that I can use to pay and it would help me to feed my kids if i could use it. Oh and another thing I have had to change my password each and every t

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to transfer my acp benifits to att internet

I would like to transfer my acp benifits to att internet im on a fixed income

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Laptop won't connect to wifi

Computer was connected to our att wifi and then the smart home manager blocked it. Now it will connect to the wifi, but it is denied access to the internet.   It can access the internet through an ethernet cable connect to the gateway/router.  All our other devices connect via wif

Questions

Running or extending underground cable

We are in a new neighborhood. 3 miles from town & there is an underground cable box 1,000 ft. From the neighborhood. Can we request for AT&T to extend this underground cable?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Arris BGW210-700 Software/Firmware update

Yesterday I had AT&T upgrade my internet service for my ISP (they use the AT&T lines). AT&T delivered a new BGW210-700 gateway. It came with firmware version 2.17.5 which is relatively old. Current versions are 3.20.x or higher. On these forums, I learned that I cannot update it mysel

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

ATT virtual reward doesn't work, ATT reward center customer service is a piece of garbage, ATT rewards is a scam to get customers to buy

ATT lured me into getting a connection by offering me rewards if I take up the internet connection with them when I was shopping around after moving into a new home. I chose virtual reward when I received an email asking me to claim. I got a virtual card and when I chose to use it towards my ATT int

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Smart home app inaccurate high usage shown

When I log into the smart home app I have 1 UNKNOWN Device that is is no longer connected never knew it was connected but it shows 1.2 T of use in just 7 days for 1 single device…when I go to my app and go under my account it says 504 total GB used for ALL DEVICES same time period. I’m Using the BGW

Questions

What is the best way to order a static IP address?

I need to order a static IP address. Where is this best done?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Accepted Solution

AT&T Risk Management

Hello, I have been trying to reach AT&T Risk Management for over over a month to raise a claim 1-844-859-3269. I have left many voicemails with no response at all. How else can I file a claim for damage as no one appears to be monitoring the toll free number.  I look forward to hearin

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Closed

Check ATT email without using Yahoo

I simply want to access my home ATT email without having to access or support Yahoo. The att/yahoo home page is nothing but extreme (Edited per community guidelines) blogs and plagerized "news" stories. The blogs that att.yahoo.com regularly posts are hate filled anti-American and if you try to

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Need to switch to 2.4 ghz for new device but access code on bottom of my router is wrong!

I bought a smart light bulb. I'm trying to set it up but it needs to use 2.4 ghz wireless.  I went to the numerical URL listed on the bottom of the router and went to find band steering, but I was asked for the access code.  I have entered the access code listed multiple times, and select

Questions

Internet Outage - 48 hrs

I’m in Austin where we’ve been experiencing crazy winter weather all week. Lots of people without power and internet. I’m disappointed in the lack of response and communication from AT&T in regards to repair status. Any suggestions on how to get a real status update other than “we know and we’re

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Going through wifi very fast

We have never gone over our limit until last month. I thought it was because we were all home over the holidays but now it shows we used 4 GB in less than two hours and 140+ GB in the first two days of this month. How can that be? No one was watching tv, on a laptop or gaming in the two hours that

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Accepted Solution

Orbi Wifi 6e

I just recently set up 2gb fiber with BGW320. I have a 2023 macbook pro with wifi 6e. Would a Orbi 960 perform better than the bgw? Would i get better speeds through wifi & lan?

Questions

Service cancellation

Taking a moment to share this. I called AT&T to cancel my internet service because I was moving and they didn’t provide services in my new address. When I called the person I spoke to was very rude and cut me off every time I was explaining the situation. At the end of the call I asked if I need

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Online Gaming issue with new WiFi!!

We have recently acquired U-Verse WiFi from at&t this Monday, and some of my younger sibling have been saying that their games aren’t able to connect online and have been having issues. We are however able to go online on our phones and connect and stream, but that seems to be the opposite when it c

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Internet out for over three weeks

My community was hit by a tornado on January 12th. Mine and many other members of my community's internet has been out for over three weeks now. I've seen ONE at&t truck in the community working on the lines, and that was two weeks ago. At&t hasn't updated anyone and they give us no informat

Questions

TCL Roku TV draining wifi

Over wifi limit past two months & doing nothing different. It appears tv’s are draining the data all of a sudden but I don’t understand why.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.