Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (71.7K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Closed

Horrible Driver

On Tuesday 9/7/2021 at 5:47pm, we were on Park Row Drive and Barker Cypress in Katy, Texas. We were at the light.  An ambulance came behind us.  We were passed the entrance to the gas station so all we could do is turn.  We tried to get over but the driver just stayed in the lane blo

Questions

Add attention line to billing statement

Is there a way to have AT&T Internet/Home Phone Department add an attention line to the billing address block. I know Business and Mobility can do this. Example: John Doe ATTN:  Billy Joe Smith PO Box 1 Anywhere, KY  4444

Questions

AT&T is blocking my website

My website, which has no reason to be blocked for spam, has been blocked for multiple customers. I have confirmed with Squarespace, my domain and website manager that the problem is on AT&T's end.

Questions

existing service

I am renovating the old Whole food store and need the fiber and equipment to be removed while construction and then installed back in a new location. Can't seem to get the right number to call anyone know what number to call???

Questions

email access

I have been unable to sign in to my att.yahoo email account for the last three days.

Questions

No WiFi coverage

We have uverse internet service with 1GB because my son is a 3D animator. We live is a single story 1500 square ft house. But we can’t get service for our smart TV in the family room or the three bedrooms. Plus internet on our smart phones is spotty and very slow. We were told by att that we have en

Questions

Trying to register my internet air

I’m trying to register my internet air and when I get to enter username and password it says something went wrong try again later. I’ve tried several times with no luck

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T loyalty department

How can I reach someone in the loyalty department? When I call in it doesn’t give me an option for that. I called normal number and he said I need to call back and ask for loyalty but I don’t know how? I can only get automated options

Questions

Have 128 Statics activated but they don't route

I have just purchased the 128 static ip add-on for my internet service (and please don't ask me why I have it, I have many uses for it) for $40 as of 10-Oct-2023 and so far, after assigning an public ip to a debian pc, and tracerouting it to google to test if it works, it does not route to anything

Questions

Bill Charges

Why is it At&t charges people even though they didn't use the internet line at all for a month or so? They didn't even offer a discount on the next bill charge when we called to cancel and said we didnt use the internet they know for a fact that it wasnt used. What the (Edited per community guidelin

Questions

Smart Home Manager and WiFi Extender

On my Smart Home Manager app it says:"We recommend adding an extender. We'll send it at no cost to you"then there is a button that says "Get started" at the bottom.HOWEVER, when I click on the button, nothing happens.  No new page, doesn't populate a separate website or anything.  Quite f

Questions

Fixed Wireless Internet

I had a tech come out on Monday to fix my wifi and he fixed it but 3 days later it did the same problem again and it’s been out since. Is there any way to bypass calling customer service to reschedule a tech appointment or do I have to call them and wait hours on hold. The problem is the service lig

Questions

ATT now CANCELS your email accounts upon moving internet service to another provider

Beware that ATT will now inactivate your ATT email accounts when you cancel your internet service. I've been a long standing ATT customer with DSL internet for over 20 years.  I had email accounts using the sbcglobal.net and att.net domain that I've had since setting up my account many years a

Questions

Home Internet - HP Laptop user - I need TCP or UDP info to open ports 25 and 53 on my firewall. HELP?

I just bought a new HP laptop and I need to open ports 25 and 53 on my firewall. I don't know the protocol type (TCP or UDP).  Any ideas on this needed information?

Questions

WiFi not reinstating

Long story short I didn’t pay for two months so WiFi was suspended. I paid this morning and waited for it to come back on but no luck. I just tried to troubleshoot it thru the app but then it gave up and decided to order me a new modem which I don’t want, and apparently can’t cancel. Is there any ot

Questions

Smart Home Manager Device Scan Makes My Water Leak Detectors Beep

I have a number of Resideo (Honeywell) WiFi water leak and freeze detectors throughout my home. As Smart Home Manager scans my home network for vulnerabilities, my detectors each let out a single beep as they get scanned. I need the detectors to remain on my network, but I want to exclude them from

Questions

Accepted Solution

wall jack install needed in bedroom

My new job requires a direct cable connection for DSL broadband and phone. However, there is no cable connection available in the room where I need it. How can I request an installation service?

Questions

My Broadband Is solid red

I just got my new equipment yesterday and when I went to set it up everything else connected except for the broadband, I tried resetting and even moving it to a different location and yet nothing has changed

Questions

Accepted Solution

Suspected Scam

How do I send securely a Screenshot of an email I received about an payment refused with a link to follow nand looks like it came from AT&T? I DO NOT OPEN EMAIL LINKS!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Charges

I have been over 4 months late paying my bill. I was on the ACP service. I have been trying for several months to clear up this matter Please show me whee it states in my contract that you can keep charing me? I obviously cannot afford $70. just for internet . I have had service with ATT ACP since 2

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.