Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (72K)

Activity
Selected Activity
PROTEST PRICE INCREASE

I just received the email on the price increase for Internet. You are requiring me to now apply a debit card# or bank account# on my account to avoid an additional $5/mo increase and you have shown that you cannot protect my private information! REALLY?? I have been an internet customer for 13 year

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Network Interface Device (NID)damaged ?

No longer have ATT internet service but just noticed the NID box on the exterior of house had black substance ( appearing like black like spray paint or smoke ? wish I could attach photos) around box and on areas of house siding. I opened the box and every bit of it and any wires are black, nothing

Questions

Accepted Solution

Help CANCEL my Internet. Can't sign in.

I cannot sign in. Therefore, I cannot cancel my at&t Internet. Please help before this Tuesday.

Questions

Port Forwarding issue on BGW210

I have followed all steps and referenced the following links for the port forwarding setup. But, it is still not working.https://www.att.com/support/article/u-verse-high-speed-internet/KM1215101 https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-fiber-equipment/port-forwarding-issue-on-bgw210/62ff1538c971e303

Questions

At&T Air Hub Doesn't recognize ethernet connection and is horribly slow.

I've been trying for months to contact support (very hard to get a hold of in California if you work fulltime on an 8:30am-5pm shift) for help on the matter of my slow internet. All they suggested was to move around the hub, which I did and we couldn't find any better spots. I've tried calling the p

Questions

Autopay Payment Method after Fraud Alert

As a potential victim of the 73 million user's whose data was breached by AT&T's negligence, I have decided to use my Apple Cash account as a method of payment. After the data breach, AT&T has the gall to request either a debit card or bank router codes or else my bill will increase by $5 pe

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Connecting Media Devices

Media Devices Make sure you have your WiFi information. If you do not have it, you can find it here.   Amazon Fire TV/Stick Connecting your Amazon Fire TV/Stick   AppleTV Connecting your AppleTV   Chromecast Chromecast ver1 Chromecast ver2   Roku Roku 3 Ro

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

When will you take your dang DirectTV satellite back?

Im going to start charging you for rent of my roof space. We all know you guys charge for every nickel and dime you can get.

Questions

Water Meter Tampered by AT&T Technician

On Sunday April 21st, 2024, around 2pm, we noticed that our water meter was tempered by someone, after reviewing our video camera footage, we noticed a technician from AT&T remove the cover of the water meter and ran wires inside the water meter. This is unacceptable, especially when we were ho

Questions

Internet issues

I continue to have intermittent internet connection issues. is anyone having this issue?

Questions

Just got fiber internet installed, but now getting emails/mail instructing me to return the equipment

I got my internet installed by an ATT technician a couple weeks ago, and this week I've received both emails and physical mail stating I have canceled my services. I have not canceled my services, and I do not plan to. "Quick reminder: If you don’t drop off your equipment by May 6, 2024, you’ll need

Questions

Replace Gateway Pace 5286AC

I recently received notice that I will no longer receive remote updates to my Gateway firmware on the Pace 5286AC model. I have been reviewing the comments on this community about this subject. Thank you.  I am not a tech guy so please bear with me! I have a wire connected to a green port lab

Questions

Nighthawks Netgear with ATT Router

Trying to use Nighthawks Netgear with ATT Router. Everything works now, I can get WiFi via Netgear router. However, I'm no longer able to login my router(both wired and wireless) over http://192.168.0.1/ https://19216801.one/netgear-router-setup/   The connection just times out, so

Questions

signing-in to att account sometimes requires give mobile number for verification code

Not sure my message and question is in the correct forum place. Starting last year, AT&T required online account holder to give a mobile phone number for account verification (for yahoo/att/currently home page sign-in).   So we made use of my mobile number, a NON At&t number, for

Questions

Why does AT&T keep raising my monthly internet fee by $5?

Hi,   I am just wondering why AT&T keeps raising my monthly fee for internet by $5, without doing anything to improve the service. Does anyone else have this problem?

Questions

Can't create profiles for devices connected to wifi

I'm attempting to follow these instructions (https://www.att.com/support/article/u-verse-high-speed-internet/KM1336815/) to create a profile so I can get content moderation working on my network, but it just doesn't seem to work. I can hit the + button, add a profile name, select the applicable dev

Questions

Internet Cancellation and email

AT&T is my ISP. If I close my internet account do I lose my email account. If not, do I have to pay for it?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Filter website content

I have a Motorola BGW210-700 gateway and want to filter internet content (i.e., block specific websites or categories of websites). How do I do this? I have tried using OpenDNS, but I couldn't find configuration instructions for the Motorola BGW210-700 gateway.

Questions

Old SBC box and cables on outside of house

The home I recently purchased has an old SBC box and connected cables on the outside of the house. I am wanting these to be removed because we will be doing some remodeling. Who do I need to contact to have them removed?

Questions

Accepted Solution

internet and site connections keep going in/out on my laptop--do i need a router or internet extender

see above

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.