Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (71.5K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will Serve Letter Request

Hi, Could someone provide me with contact information with an Engineer or request a will serve letter for our site at Robertson Rd & Cook St Abingdon, VA 24210. Parcel # 021-8-3. The request is for phone and possible internet. Ashley Pritchett [email scrubbed], this is for a business.

Questions

Time between purchase and activation

Hello, I’m looking to buy AT&T internet but will not need to activate it until I move March 1. Is it fine to purchase it now and wait until March to activate, or should I wait until it is closer to March to buy it?

Questions

AT&T fiber trouble...repeatedly

For several months we've had internet troubles repeatedly... usually between approx 9 pm- 9 am it's out. We've restarted the gateway multiple times in the morning (I work from home a few days a week)... continue to get the blinking red light.  We've had several techs come to our home... clean,

Questions

Packet loss accessing Plex remotely

I'm trying to access a Plex server remotely over port 32400, and am seeing ~50% packet loss in MTR, which is running on an Oracle Cloud VPS. Packet loss seems to be occurring at an AT&T router when using TCP with MTR, however there is no loss when using ICMP.$ mtr --report --tcp --port 32400 <

Questions

Anyone else fall prey to this shady company and their dishonest sales tactics?

So I signed up to have wifi installed since it's essentially my only option where I live (also have to get the bare-bones plan since apparently I live somewhere that can't get modern wifi speeds. I live in the suburbs btw not some rural wasteland with no towers). When the installation happened, some

Questions

Not found on Accelerator message

I'm trying to help my Dad get into his email, and get the error message "Not Found on Accelerator." I understand it may mean his account was terminated.  How can I get it restored??  

Questions

Seek Permission to Build within 1950s Pacific Telephone Easement

Good afternoon - We are Catalina Pools, seeking permission to build within a 1950s Pacific Telephone Easement within the City of Coronado, CA, to place pool equipment in rear yard. How do we go about obtaining approval and receiving documentation?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T SIM card is not supported the phone under iphone 12(including iphone 12)?

I have a question about SIM card, I'm using AT&T as my SIM card now, and I just heard that the company does not support under iPhone 12 to use their SIM card ( I'm iPhone 12 pro max user), because they are updating some kind of software? is that true?

Questions

DNS

I've got a 5268 connected, for 50/10 service. For the past few months, I've had daily loss of Internet for up to several minutes at a time. I've had two techs here, replacing the gateway and performing line checks. When browsing doesn't work, all status lights and the gateway interface show line a

Questions

Closed

Set a schedule for WiFi

Have an ATT BGW210 router. How to schedule it to turn WiFi off/on at certain times? See the profiles can set for certain devices but want to just turn the WiFi off at night automatically (not having to unplug :) )Thanks!

Questions

Closed

Shut off home wifi remotely

Can I shut off my home wifi from my cell phone or a computer

Questions

Uverse Wifi Internet

turn wifi on router

Questions

Internet down

Verizon has been installing fiber and their contractor accidentally drilled through the copper conduit that houses my internet connection with ATT. I was told by the VZ contractor that if ATT crew were present, they could help fix the damage. ATT sent their tech on Saturday 1/13 and I was told that

Questions

Port forwarding

Hello I am trying to open up specific ports for my ark server to be accessed by all my home pcs. I can’t seem to get them to work

Questions

Accepted Solution

Video calls on WeChat are experiencing issues on the All-Fi hub.

Recently set up the Internet Air hub. While attempting WeChat video calls to China, the call initiates successfully, but subsequently, the connection is lost. Using an iPhone 13 with the latest system update. Are there specific parameters that need adjustment to ensure successful call connections?

Questions

I canceled my internet months ago and am still being charged.

In November attempted to transfer service but was told that because the previous tenants still had active service, they could not transfer to that address. I was on the phone for a very long time canceling my att internet. I sent back the equipment and have internet through Spectrum, but AT&T ha

Questions

Why are my ports still closed despite port forwarding?

I followed the instructions on the port forwarding help page for the BGW210 (https://www.att.com/support/article/u-verse-high-speed-internet/KM1215101). When I check with online port checkers all of them say my ports are closed. I know I did everything correctly as stated in the instructions and I a

Questions

Affordable Connectivity Program for AT&T Internet

I have AT&T internet and I'm trying to add the Affordable Connectivity Program to my account. Every time that I click on the link, it says that I don't have internet through AT&T, but I DO!!!!!

Questions

Closed

2Wire system password

I want to reset my 2Wire password but I don't know my current password. When I say I don't remember the password it asks for the system password of 10 numbers located on the front cover of the power supply (?) but the only number I can find is the wifi password which doesn't work for thei applicatio

Questions

Service address wrong

Service address on account is wrong but billing address is correct.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.