Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (68.8K)

Activity
IVE HAD 2 WEEKS OF CONTACTING ONE PERSON AFTER ANOTHER TO FIX MY BILL

MY BILL IS 58.00 IN THE RED ITS ALL SUPPOSE TO BE AJUSTED TO CREDITS I WAS GIVEN BUT EVERYTIME I YALK TO SOMEONE THEY SAY THEY DONT SEE THE CODES THAT GAVE ME THE CREDITS OVER CHRISTMAS LOST INTERNET FOR 5 DAYS TOO THIS WAS AN INSTALLATION CHARGE I WAS TOLD WAS FREE

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

not receiving email from Facebook

For some reason, emails from security at facebookmail dot com are not arriving to my at&t account. Facebook shows the emails are being sent, but the emails are not showing up.  This is causing a big problem for me.  Really hope to get a solution.  I've reviewed the spam folders ,

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I can't sign in to my att.net email account

For about a week now, I have been unable to sign in to my att.net email account.  I've answered the security questions and changed the password, but it still won't let me in.  Help!

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

ATT Fiber Required Equipment

ATT's Fiber network looks like a great deal for me, however they require all their fiber customers to use their Gateway, of which they only have one model available. I cant for the life of me find out why its required, except for the classic ATT reason of "(Edited per community guidelines)you pay me

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Router not providing WiFi signal

We recently had power fluctuations and now our AT&T router is not providing WiFi. We Ethernet signal, and all lights are green. I have tried resetting the router several time with no luck. Do I need a new router? Greg W

Questions

Looking for LOCAL dispatch number!

Our internet line was cut (not by us). I called on a Tuesday, and the soonest appt AT&T could give me was Thursday. I was told someone needed to be home, even though the issue was an outside line. The tech was a no call, no show. I call back the next day and was told they can't get to me now unt

Questions

Antivirus Software Eligibility

Currently using the ATT Internet 25 package, unable to download the Antivirus software - receive the following message: The AT&T Internet Security Suite is only available to AT&T High Speed Internet and DSL customers at this time. Please identify the ATT Internet packages that are eligibl

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Asus AX11000 Compatibility

Would the Asus AX11000 be compatible with the 5268AC?

Questions

All access to ATT USA Website from Mexico blocked by ATT.Com.Mex.

subject line says all ->. ALL ACCESS TO THE USA ATT WEBSITE FROM MEXICO IS BEING BLOCKED BY THE DNS SERVERS AND SENT TO ATT.COM.MX sorry for the caps but I have reported this many times and nothing gets done to fix that.  

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Outside ATT Internet Tower is Damaged; Who to Call?

Our front yard has a round tower-shaped ATT device housing internet components. This tower is damaged and the components are exposed to the elements.  It has a unique numeric four digit ATT identifier and also instructions to call 811 before digging, but no other information so I'm looking for

Questions

My router is not working today

so please share some suggestions

Questions

How long does internet installation take?

I got fiber internet and the default selection is to have a tech come out and install it. I read online this can take 4 hours. Has anyone gotten their internet installed and how long did it take? Also, could I just go to the store, pick up the modem, and install it myself although it never gave me t

Questions

Uverse WAP configured on personal router

So I have ATT internet 100, as well as Uverse TV with wirelessly connected receiver boxes. From the beginning, ive been using an Asus router, first an ac68 and now an ax92u( both on mesh) I disabled the internal wifi of the ATT modem, and have the asus connected on the ATT in passthrough mode wi

Questions

blocked websites

My husband is retired law enforcement and needs to access the website blueknights.org. When we try to access it from our computers (using our home WI-FI), it times out.  If we try to access the website from our phones, (using our home WI-FI), it times out.  If I turn off the home WI-FI (I

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Can't update or verify

Please help me. I have been trying to get my billing profile straightened out for 2 weeks . I always lose the chat and it always says it's on another tab and I look at every tab and it is not . It never lets me rejoin the chat.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Not received promised reward card!

I purchased att internet at the begining of december 2021 because i had to promo codes at checkout. One for a 250$ reward card and another one for a 150$ card. After 2 months of acrive service i did not receive any of them so i called att support. They said i should get them soon and i did eventual

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Does BGW210 replacement need to be plugged into a box

I saw on the video that I need to locate the AT&T box to plug into my replacement BGW210 gateway, but I only have a regular wall outlet in the main living area. Can I use the outlet to plug the cord into? 

Questions

ATT equipment router return

Hello! I moved my internet to a new address and brought the original router I had at the previous address. I got an automated call yesterday that I need to return missing equipment followed by a phone number. I couldn't catch the phone number. Nonetheless, I already paid for the router I'm using

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I have a heater that is requiring 2.4ghz. I am cluless on how to assign it just to my guest account.

I have an Acekool heater that I am trying to connect to my guest account. I want to make the guest account my 2.4ghz because it wnt connect with it on automatic.  How can I fix this? 

Questions

Is McAfee stealth mode the same as VPN?

Wanting to know if AT&T antivirus plus includes VPN?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.