Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (68.7K)

Activity
Looking for experiences with AT&T Fiber internet

So after many years of hearing about it, AT&T fiber internet is available for my address. I would love to dump Xfinity/Comcast, but I want to make sure it would be worth it. It looks like it's faster and costs less than what I have now. If you have AT&T fiber - Are you happy with the serv

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Going on 6 days of no service

Internet and TV have been down for 6 days now. No estimate on return to service and I haven't seen any crews in my area.  Anyone have any luck getting someone local to provide an update? 

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Is there a way to see outages that had previously occurred?

I work from home and yesterday an outage happened and I was wondering if there is a way to obtain proof of that outage with time stamps? My job is requesting this info and the text I received does not indicate when the outage started. Thank you

Questions

Verify button for phone number change

This is from a link generated when I clicked the "verify" button, for my phone number change, on myATT. Is it possible that hackers could have infiltrated MyATT. Is this link a scam. 

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Intermittent Wifi drops

For the last 3 months I've been experiencing intermittent wifi drops in my system for. I am using an AT&T provided BGW320 gateway.  All of my hardwired devices seem to work 100% of the time, but every wifi device will drop numerous times throughout the day (including the wifi extender I wa

Questions

Day 5 w/o service

We are in Day five without service and no word on when it will be repaired except “we hope in a day”. All our neighbours with Xfinity are fine. Hated Comcast as an ISP and switched to ATT for reliability and service- both of which are missing here. Fix our internet, provide a refund or we move to an

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Why does AT&T force me to have a business account to get internet?

When I moved 6 miles outside the city - to zip code 45619 - apparently “everything changes”. I’m eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program and should get a reduction on my bill, but because AT&T forces me to have a business account —“its either that or we can’t offer anything” — they s

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

How can I get internet like everyone else?

9 years ago I purchased some property and put a home on it. I have tried for the last 9 years to get internet to no avail. I have been told every excuse in the book as to why I can't have it but everyone else around me can. 2 years ago my neighbor purchased the land next to me and built a house. Poo

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Trying to get service at new construction for 6 months

I have been trying to get service at my new construction since May 2022. My house is built on a subdivided lot that previously had high-speed (100Mbps) service (and still shows as available service). The houses I share property lines with on the east and north sides also have this service. My house

Questions

Hanging box (biscuit?) and wallplate for AT&T Broadband/phone connections

Can someone tell me what all this equipment is for my AT&T broadband and landline connection? I would like to make this look much neater.  Why is the white box (maybe nicknamed a "biscuit") hanging off the wall instead of being attached to it?  What are the two orphan wires coming out

Questions

Automated modem troubleshooting doesn't register previous efforts when calling in

I've had this experience a few times (most recently ~1 month ago). Our broadband service stops working. I call the automated support line & connect to the troubleshooting prompt. It runs tests, resets settings, and tells me 1. to wait 15 minutes to see if service is restored 2. to call back i

Questions

Verify my phone number with att

https://edd.att.com/3ea35e5f is impossible for me to access. Chrome for Android blocks it as unsafe even if I remove all protection from the settings. A VPN browser I downloaded says it can't find it. Can someone at ATT fix this. I was about to have it fixed but I lost the chat.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Closed

Trying to Reconnect my Sonos system

I have had a Sonos system with a bridge and several speakers for a few years. I worked my way through all of the posted options from the Sonos site to trouble shoot connecting/reconnecting my Sonos system and the controller on my computer is not recognizing my Sonos system. The Sonos site says the f

Questions

Using Apple Airport Extreme Router with AT&T Gateway Modem/Router

Hello, I currently have DirecTV installed at my home and am scheduled to have U-Verse 45 Mbps internet installed (to replace Comcast internet). I currently use a Motorola Surfboard modem, connected to my Apple Airport Extreme router. I understand that the AT&T Gateway is both a modem and router. I s

Questions

fixed wireless issues

I am having issues with my fixed wireless. I am having to reboot the system often. I am having buffering issues. I am also seeing what I think would be called digital garbage on screen by flashes of various color blocks. My speed test are showing way low. The best that I can tell I am receiving from

Questions

Problem creating U-verse member ID.

When I transferred billing responsibility, I was told that the old U-verse member ID, call it [email scrubbed], would expire and I needed to create a new ID. When completing registration online, I was told to create a new member ID, only to be told "Something went wrong, try again later." After

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

unable to download mcafee

I am trying to download AT&T security powered by MacAfee and coming across the below error. I see in forums that this issue is resolved and reached out to customer care several times. I was told necessary ID was activated and transferred me to Mcafee support, due to the same error they could hel

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Unburied Box

About two weeks ago, a crew came to the front of my property to do some work on a box. and after instalation they did not cover it correctly. im looking who will be responsible for this work fix. thank you reach me at (Edited per community guidelines) Hector.

Questions

Return equipment

I have tried several times to get att to send me the label and boxes required to return their equipment. Nothing ever happens except to call me and practically accuse me of trying to steal the said equipment. Any help?

Questions

Currently have Uverse. Should I change to AT&T Fiber? Why, or why not?

Uverse is very expensive. Now with Streaming, is AT&T Fiber better, less expensive?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.