Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (71.7K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Free Internet for life stopped randomly

I had started my unlimited and more plan in 2019 and it's been going well with no issues and I have been getting free internet for life up until 6 months ago. I have called so many customer representatives many of which have told me its not an issue with me as I have not changed anything within the

Questions

Issue Ordering Internet

My neighbors to the left and to the right of me have ATT internet. I checked internet availability a week before closing on my house. It said there was a current account. I waited until today and my address says no internet available. Can I have a study done or get the database updated. The owner th

Questions

Expired Reward Cards

We received 3 rewards cards that expired so quickly that we did not get a chance to use them! I called the rewards center before the expiration was even 30 days old to get the cards reissued but they stated they were unable to help me with anything (I spoke to a representative and a manager). I was

Questions

Billed for a service I no longer have

Hi. I had a 9 month service contract for just witeless internet at a leased apartment that ended in october 2023. I just got billed this month for much more than double the amount i ever paid, can someone help me? This is going to overdraft my account

Questions

Junk company

Loyal customers for years, new neighbor moves in so they unhook our service and tell us ports are full going on a week now and nothing done about it. I wouldn’t go back to this crooked company if they paid me to.

Questions

Accepted Solution

How do I get AT&T network data on my Amazon Echo Show

I just saw a screen on my Echo Show that Listed Devices and showed technical data about my Internet and routers. I don't know where it came from or how to get it back. It looked really useful. I clicked the "x" in the upper right corner and it disappeared without a clue as to where it came from.

Questions

Error 550 5.1.1 when using Email to SMS Gateway

I am trying to send mass texts out to a large group of people and have created a spreadsheet with all their carriers and corresponding SMS gateway addresses. What is so odd is that many of my AT&T recipients have been able to receive the messages, except for one. We looked at the settings on her

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Website Blocked

Every minute, literally, I am getting a message on my Smart Home Manager App on my smartphone of 'Website Blocked    We've blocked an unsecure (sic) URL and your device is secure". How do I determine the URL causing this issue? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

pay my transfer from a different ISP

How do I get my disconnect fee from Viasat paid by ATT? I only had Viasat less than a month and thought I could disconnect free within 30 days. Now they say that I owe $300.

Questions

Yahoo stating I requested to deactivate my account, I did not!

I got an email this morning from Yahoo stating they received a request to deactivate my account from me. I DID NOTrequest this and told me to click "here" to authenticate my account & that they will put a 48 hrs hold on my account till they hear from me. I believe this is a scam as I am still receiv

Questions

The maximum number of hosting entry ports (600) have been configured

Current gateway SW is allowing only 1 port forward then I get a message Alert, The maximum number of hosting entry ports (600) have been configured.  I used to have multiple ports forwarded with no issue .  Then a software change I assume and things got set back to default ,including netwo

Questions

Fiber Cable

Hi, I'd like to move my modem to a location that is further than the cable they placed when it was installed a week ago. I have the Model: Nokia BGW320-505. I looked at some of the forum questions but I just want to make sure I get the correct one. I saw this on Amazon: 50ft (15 Meters) SC/APC to SC

Questions

Accepted Solution

I need recertification for the $10 internet

See above

Questions

Accepted Solution

possible scam email

just received an email from AT&T offering next month free for the SOS outage. it came from [email scrubbed]   did anyone else get this?

Questions

Find account number

Have a paperless billing for Uverse Internet and only get the last 4 digits of the account number. The account was set up in 2019 and with all the changes Att has made I cannot find the account. How can I get the complete account number to add  it to My ATT

Questions

ATT FedEx Shipping Restrictions

I recently ordered ATT Internet service for my new address and ATT shipped me a router via FedEx. Fedex has attempted to deliver the package but because I work nights, I will never be able to take delivery of it during normal business hours. ATT placed restrictions on the order to where I cannot pic

Questions

Service Interruption Credit

What or how do I get my service interruption credit from several weeks ago as it still has not been credited to my account as the down time was in my area of Detroit, MIchigan?

Questions

Router Used to view Phone History?

Can the owner of an ATT router view what apps were used on a phone thats connected to wifi?

Questions

Setting up wifi early

My activation isnt for another four days. Wondering if i can activate it now

Questions

Senior discounts

I am 63 and on a very limited income for myself and autistic grandson and 5 large dogs! Husband...(Edited per community guidelines) of 34 years blindsided me with divorce knowing I am disabled, and grandson is autistic. We are in help and need help! Can't find it here!!!!

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.