Advanced Filters

Search Results (68.7K)

Activity
registration

how can i register

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Broadband Wall Jack

My broadband is showing solid red. Is this why?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

ACP and Fixed Wireless Internet

I am approved for ACP, but when I use the current customer link to apply my benefit, it says it cannot find any eligible plans. Can I use ACP with fixed wireless internet or not?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Closed

switching from residential to small business issue

I just talked to someone on the phone at att business and was told i can not keep the same phone number i've had for 23 years when switching from residential to small business. i can keep my same mobile number when switch companies how is it possible i can't keep the same number when just switching

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Internet disconnecting and frequently is slow

For the past few months our internet has been frequently dropping connections across devices. Pages sometimes do not load at all and connection is almost always slower than it should be. I have tried restarting my router, unplugging it, and even factory resetting it. But connection problems persist.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Connected Community

AT&T U-Verse Data Usage Cap was covertly added to my account, what can I do? I was checking for the account number because we had an outage tonight and noticed that last month they covertly added a 1TB data cap to the account.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

DSL Line 2 Is Down

My BGW210-700 modem has had a red light under "broadband" for some time now. I didn't think much of it but I became curious. So I did some research and found that it's the line. I found that to check all that stuff go to http://192.168.1.254/ I went there and wouldn't you know it, line 2 is down. Li

Questions

iPhones Not Auto connecting to vehicle hotspot

I have 2 2022 Fords with wifi hotspots. My iPhones will not automatically connect to the vehicle hotspot. I can connect to it, but after my phone locks and is off for a few minutes, it disconnects and you have to manually reconnect. It did not used to be this way. Is this a Ford /AT&T issue, or

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Free Internet for life stopped randomly

I had started my unlimited and more plan in 2019 and it's been going well with no issues and I have been getting free internet for life up until 6 months ago. I have called so many customer representatives many of which have told me its not an issue with me as I have not changed anything within the

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Construction hole on my property

Att is doing construction in our area, probably laying cable. We live in Creekside Farms Subdivision off of Goodwin Lane in New Braunfels. We specifically live on Orion Drive. We had a hole dug between our properties back in mid October and it is still sitting there with no work that has been done f

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can’t get internet at my home can you help?

Edilson (Edited as per community guidelines)I have called before and have told me that internet isn’t available in my home. That might not be Internet cables in my home.

Questions

AT&T routing my connection elsewhere

I play video games online and I noticed that my ping/connection is much better in N. Virginia as opposed to georgia(the closer server) does AT&T have some sort of IP address VPN that’s connecting me to Virginia for some reason, or is it another reason? What could be prompting my internet to go t

Questions

ATT internet security (ActiveArmor) is blocking my website

My website (youws.com) has been running for more than a year without any problem. All of a sudden (yesterday) it's blocked by ATT internet security. Firefox says something about possible malware. But I haven't changed anything. I know how to whitelist it on my router. That's not the question. Th

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Valorant lagging with 30 ping and 0 packet loss

Ive been playing Valorant since January, but the last 2 days i couldn't play at all because my screen would keep jittering and i would lag around that place and my hit reg was super delayed, i turned on my fps ping and packet loss meter and i averaged 30 ping 200 fps and 0 packet loss, i have been l

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Intermittent service from cold weather

My internet goes out every time it gets cold. Technician assigned but it works during the day. It goes out from midnight to sometimes 9am once it warms up a bit in the morning. If the Technician shows at 10am maybe 4 pm finds nothing wrong.     Technician was assigned to come today.

Questions

Como puedo recuperar mi numero o el chip

Buenos dia quisiera saber como pueod recuperaf mi numero o el chip es q m asaltaron y me quitaro  el celular quisiera saber como puedo recuperaf mi numero

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Damaged AT&T Boxes - Years of Requests Ignored.

For the last 3 years various individuals in our townhome community have reached out to AT&T to have their cable/utility boxes repaired or replaced. We are given different telephone numbers, different instructions, spoken in DM messages and written letters but at the end of the day no one at AT&a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

when can i get my service repaired

we noticed our router had a red light instead of green and we reset it and still nothing still has a red light on it ive chatted several times and have made several attempts on calling and cant get an answer at all the last time i chatted with someone she told me someone would call me in 10-15 mins

Questions

Closed

U-verse data usage skyrocketing

Wondering if anyone has any information on unusually high increase in data usage. I typically use 400 gb of my allotted 1500 monthly gb. But since November my internet data usage has tripled. Nothing has changed and I can’t find a device that’s leeching off my internet. There’s no way my usage has t

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T bored through my sewer line - on hold for over an hour

I called the number recommended in several forum posts and got the nicest lady. She listened to my issue and attempted to connect me to the risk management/claims department. By her own admission, it took her 3 different attempts to get the right department because the numbers she had were disconnec

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.