Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (71.5K)

Activity
SELECT A TOPIC FOR MESSAGE

Cannot finf a topic to enter when submitting a question. All entries rejected. Please help

Questions

I need to recertify for my internet

I gotten a letter in the mail telling me to recertify for my internet service and some reason I cant find the app. Please help

Questions

What happens if I put the BGW320 gateway on its side?

I understand that it is passively cooled and has a tilt sensor that alarms if not upright and the tech needs it upright to close out his install ticket. But the question is, will it function on its side? (... or is there logic that will literally stop functioning if I leave it on its side?). How

Questions

Golf Channel recording problem

I have been having trouble getting a full Golf Channel show to record. Just tonite it showed I had recorded the full 1 1/2 hours of the WGC bracket show. However, when I tried to watch the playback stopped at just over 1 hour. The same happened with the Arnold Palmer tournament last week. We thought

Questions

How to find account number? I usually pay through my phone so i never made a account number where do i get one?

I cant find my account number to create a att account. My router stopped working even though ive payed like the rest of the time but now i got a message to log in to fix the problem but i cant find a account number. Ive always payed through phone

Questions

How can I change my Service Address on my Account?

I have recently gotten AT&T Internet installed at my home. I have been an AT&T Mobile customer for more than 15 years. I earlier used to have Internet as well, but since high speed wasn’t available at the time I moved, I had to choose a different service provider. Anyways, My billing address

Questions

Russian malware

Russian malware Did the FBI instruct everyone to reset their Routers to prevent malicious malware from Russia? I received an email today that mentioned that we were to all reset our router’s.  Also to reset our password and not use the default password. If this was true wouldn’t we have received ins

Questions

Accepted Solution

Installing BGW210-700 without Smart Home Manager

Can I install a BGW210-700 gateway without installing Smart Home Manager? There seems to be certain problems with SHM.

Questions

ACP for Car Connect?

Is there a way to ise my ACP benefit for a car connect service?

Questions

Blocked Website

I'm having and issue with my company's website being blocked broadly on ATT networks. We previously had issue with our prior website hosting provide and recently have moved to Wordpress, however, we're still receiving reports that people are not able to access the website when on their ATT network.

Questions

LOTS of questions from a Newbie

I’ve had this hotspot for over a year and I still feel like I don’t know what I’m doing. do I want the hotspot connected via ethernet? Or Wi-Fi and cellular? Since I’ve had this it is not been connected to an ethernet cable. It is only been connected by USB. I’ve been trying to connect a Wi-Fi ext

Questions

Internet failing daily from 12-1 PM - Why?

Everyday between 12-1 PM my internet disconnects and then becomes really slow. I have followed all recommendations, got another router, reset, you name it. I work from home and even at my company they all know I would be disconnected from meetings at some point. This is ridiculous! And please don't

Questions

Privacy Threat Blocked

Yesterday I installed an Amazon Ethernet adapter to my Firestick on my TV. This morning I got this message: which i can't seem to attach. This is what it says: Device:  Amazon Device Description:  We noticed that Amazon Device was trying to send unencryptrd authentication informatio

Questions

Recurring NAD-3305D

I am getting really frustrated with this. We have had this account for a little over a month, and the longest we have had reliable service is 20hrs. Typically it will come up for anywhere between 5 mins and a couple hours and then I have flashing lights again. Then that lasts anywhere between 20 min

Questions

Rewards card scam

Recently switched over to At&T from Cox cable, due to a rewards incentive program, so I decided why not give them a shot and get a couple of bucks. The At&t service representative said that I would receive a $200 rewards card for switching to their service, so I went forward with the new ser

Questions

Max connections per download, settings, restrictions?

How would you adjust these download settings for best performance? Are there any restrictions? Sorry for the duplicate post, but the other one had no edit option.

Questions

ATT Payment Return Fee

Has anyone seen it possible to get the return fee on payment refunded? I got my card stolen and had to cancel my bank. Yet, the payment was already taken out and then returned because of needing to cancel my card and close my bank.

Questions

BGW320-500 Bridge mode

I would like to put my BGW320-500 into bridge mode.  I know I can use IP passthrough but that's not what I want.  I've been told that if I pay for 5 static IP addresses I can put the gateway into bridge mode.  Is this correct?  

Questions

Outage

How long will it take to fix the outage in Murfreesboro Tennessee

Questions

Max connections per download

I'm seeking recommendations for these download manager settings. specific to AT&T, or otherwise.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.