Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (71.8K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Closed

Switching from one subaccount to another in ATT email

I have 3 email addresses in my ATT email account. I am not able to switch back and forth any longerWhen I try to switch, the same emails show up under the other subaccount. The problem is with myWindows computers only. My IPAD has not changed, I am able to switch from one to the other as I have alwa

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

UVerse 2Wire Gateway and Orbi AC3000

I have a UVerse 2Wire Gateway. It acts as my modem, my router, my phone landline connection and my UVerse DVR connection (wired and wireless). It is located in the extreme corner of my home, so I do not get great coverage at the other side of the house (1-story, 3800 sq ft). I have plans to add the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No Gateway Status Lights

Gateway status lights - 2Wire 3600

Questions

I want to add a network to my router - help needed

I have a router with 1 wifi network on it already. I wondered if I could add a second network from the same router. Any help is much appreciated!

Questions

Why is my Internet so bad?

I've asked this question before and idk the actual model so here is the a video of the router.https://photos.app.goo.gl/3n57cPtYE5p2AWij7 My problem is that it's just super terrible and has a lot of bad connections, also when I'm upstairs in my room which is right above the router, my phone will hav

Questions

Internet air connection

Set up internet air today and its was working fine all day. Tonight it stopped... Can't get any assistence

Questions

Public Library notifications being blocked by AT&T

I am with a public library in rural Virginia. We send notifications to patrons when they get holds, or have overdue books, etc. Currently AT&T is blocking all of our notifications to patrons, both emails and text messages which we send through an SMS gateway. How can I go about getting our sendi

Questions

I am from Ohio where I believe this 7 yr long gateway issue started

All IP addresses are 192.168 something or other. I can't reset the gateway. It's in my dad's house and they began acting very different lately. I'm not sure how to fix it. Should I order a new modem on eBay from Tennessee? It's a 3 pc set wires included.

Questions

AT&T Uverse blocking access to my Bluehost websites & email

For about a week, I've been unable to access my Bluehost-hosted websites & email via my home AT&T Uverse wifi connection. I'm on a shared hosting environment at Bluehost, which is of course a major hosting provider. This is happening on all computers & phones in my home. I can connect

Questions

Accepted Solution

Free internet for life

Hi,  I'm have been on AT&T since 2018, and I sign up for free internet for life offer. So far, 2024. Everything seems fine. Recently my wireless phone plan rate went up $6, which was not big deal for me.  But now, AT&T is sending me emails and mails after mails saying if I don't upgrade my line to

Questions

ATT customer support made mistake and I had to pay for it.

On 3/19/2024, I called customer service for an invoice bigger than expected. The support cleared up my puzzle, partly due to no paper billing causing confusion.  I requested to mail paper invoice to me instead of email, which she claimed done.  She also offered to withdraw from my bank ac

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

AT&T modem only & my own router

Does AT&T offer a modem only option, or do I need to use the modem/router combo (gateway), I already have? I am trying to setup a mesh system to improve my Wi-Fi signal in the house.  I was planning to use a eero mesh system, but I'm struggling to figure out if I have to do a work-around w

Questions

Closed

Gaming

I've researched internet in my area and I found that AT&T is the best option. But before I switch, I want to know if AT&T internet is good for online gaming. My research tells me that AT&T Is DSL internet which is good for gaming it seems. So I wanted to know if online gaming works with AT&T interne

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

866-xxx-xxxx

Is this a real ATT number? I got a letter saying I need to call it or lose my ATT internet services.  When I google the number, it comes up with some people's names but  not ATT, so it seems like a scam letter (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

Internet Service - Restoration

Hi All - I am hoping someone is able to assist me with this. I recently had my internet suspended (on Wednesday according to the order detail status page). I noticed when I got back into town late night yesterday. I logged into my at&t account using my phone - where I received the message to pay

Questions

Closed

Bill constantly Increaseing

​Good morning.​ ​I would like to know why my bill keeps increasing monthly without warnings. ​ ​I have been a loyal customer with att for over 5 years. When I signed up again this year after getting my 5 yrs celebration for being a loyal customer I was promised to be able to keep my discounts an

Questions

ATT Router/Modem device status

Why is this address in use 192.168.1.153? The dhcp server only uses 192.168.1.64-100 Home Network Devices Device IP Address / Name Status Connection Frequency, Type, Name Mesh Client 192.168.1.153 / unknown40ed004d2ba5 on Ethernet No

Questions

BGW320-505 Ethernet Ports 3/4 only work if forced to 100M

Hello,As the title states BGW320-505.I have my SmartThings hub wired. By default all ports are are like Port 1.However if I connect the SmartThings hub to port 3 or 4 I must pick 100M to get it to connect.  This also happens with our RokuTV, works fine on port 1 but if we move it to port 3 or

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

running a webiste through an att device

is there a plan that allows you to run a website through an att device? are there any providers in the city of baltimore that can offer internet service that includes the ability to run a website ? since that is my business plan....

Questions

Complaint

We have been mostly pleased with our home internet service from ATT through the years. This week we ordered a second internet service for our condo. The Gateway was delivered and we were instructed to plug the Gateway into the internet jack. However, our condo has no internet jack. When we contacted

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.