Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (68.7K)

Activity
Does BGW210 replacement need to be plugged into a box

I saw on the video that I need to locate the AT&T box to plug into my replacement BGW210 gateway, but I only have a regular wall outlet in the main living area. Can I use the outlet to plug the cord into? 

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

ATT equipment router return

Hello! I moved my internet to a new address and brought the original router I had at the previous address. I got an automated call yesterday that I need to return missing equipment followed by a phone number. I couldn't catch the phone number. Nonetheless, I already paid for the router I'm using

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I have a heater that is requiring 2.4ghz. I am cluless on how to assign it just to my guest account.

I have an Acekool heater that I am trying to connect to my guest account. I want to make the guest account my 2.4ghz because it wnt connect with it on automatic.  How can I fix this? 

Questions

Is McAfee stealth mode the same as VPN?

Wanting to know if AT&T antivirus plus includes VPN?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Vines about to snap AT&T lines in empty lot near me

Hello, I am trying to find out how to get in contact with someone from AT&T to remove vines from aerial lines at the edge of my neighborhood. The vines is MASSIVE and will be snapping soon.

Questions

Port Forwarding from EdgeRouter X, that is the main router behind BGW320.

Hi guys. I've been an Att Fiber user for quite some time already, with a setup looking like this: internet -> BGW320 -> Apple Time Capsule -> LAN BGW320 - dumb modem - DHCP is on, having 192.168.1.254 for itself and 192.168.1.70 for the next router - cascaded router turned o

Questions

When a simple transfer of service goes wrong

The apartment building I live in or I should say lived in, had a water pipe break that soaked all 4 of the apartments in that section of the building. This happened Christmas Eve afternoon. It was determined 3 days later that I was going to have to move out temporarily until my apartment was rebuilt

Questions

replaceing a pole with power pole

Hello, I am a contractor is San Antonio, our client has a ATT data only pole in the middle of his front yard. He is upgrading his service and would like to put the new power pole and ATT service onto the new pole and remove the middle pole.  Who would I talk to about this at ATT?

Questions

Numerous calls. Answer from India 24 hours. Never a ticket for help.

Meanwhile 500 hours later..no servicek

Questions

How can I can help?

Dec 22 tree fell at neighbors.Line down. You guys came out Jan 2. Line in not connected at pole. India doesn;t seem to know how to give a ticket number for repair only for in home tec. WHich is the only lead. Found an att working near civic center. He took my information ....said I needed a ticket..

Questions

How to view 2 vehicles on my vehicle dashboard

Is it possible to view two vehicles on the dashboard although both have a seperate account and phone number? If not, is there a way to merge accounts to allow?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T login redirects to DirecTV

I can't access my AT&T online account because when I log in, I am redirected to the DirecTV page. I had a DirecTV account many years ago but no longer have one. How do I get this straightened out? I need to be able to access my current home internet account.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Serious Customer service issues

Middle of December the land line connected to the intercom system was damaged by a fire. We were told by an At&T repairman to call and suspend service to the line until it was repaired.  Called and spoke to a very helpful agent that discussed changing the line to a voice over IP which woul

Questions

Technicians do not show up to their appointments

My internet has not worked since a storm came through a week ago. I made an appointment for a technician to come out to my house after all the troubleshooting was done to determine there was not fix I could do on my end and there was no service issues. Earliest appointment was Friday. The technician

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Closed

Unable to verify Twitter account

Help. Not sure if anyone is having this problem, but I recently signed up for a Twitter account using att sub-account. I know the email is valid, I have sent and received emails on the account, however, I am unable to verify my Twitter account because the email is never received from twitter. I have

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

NVG599 STB to COAX fails, COAX connected STBs pixelate and picture/audio pauses

I have a NVG599 modem. When I received the notice it would no longer receive security updates I purchased an ASUS RT-AX86U router and set up the NVG599 for pass thru. WIFI and Ethernet for my devices (excluding the cable TV box), go through the ASUS router. WIFI is turned off on the NVG599. My TV ca

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Club Service Account

I have a Club Service AT&T Internet Service that I am looking to disconnect. I've contacted several AT&T numbers but no one can help me cancel this service. Who can I contact to help me cancel this service?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

ATT Corporate VPN users Service issues

All of our VPN users that have ATT are having issues with the service when using VPN to connect tothe office. Is anyone else having this issue? Florida and NC users.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Wifi has been out since december

I was wondering if this has happened to anybody else. For the past three weeks we have gone without wifi our wifi box blinks red and green and we have even had a tech come look at it and he said he couldn’t fix it. it has been almost a month of this and i am still expected to pay full price for wifi

Questions

registration

how can i register

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.