Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (68.1K)

Activity
Cannot access the AT&T Copyright Tutorial (Server Error)

You guys know the deal - like hundreds of people on here and reddit, I cannot access the tutorial because of a "server error". I haven't been able to figure out how to use the Member Email they give you ending in @att.com. Does anyone know how to fix this? Or is it not fixable? Thanks!

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Fixed Internet Connection Test Needed on a property before purchasing.

My client is willing to pay for an installer to come out and test the speed/connection for the fixed wireless service that is supposedly available. He only wants to purchase the property if there is high speed internet available.  The property is currently using Hughes Net through ATT.  &

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Closed

Internet disconnecting multiple times an hour for the past week

Orange County, CA. Over the past week, I've noticed my internet drops for about 30 seconds to a minute before reconnecting.  Every hour I disconnect at least 3 times, no exaggeration.   My computer has a wired ethernet connection.   Is there a solution that I can implement

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

App login info

just downloaded app - I can’t access my account

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

ATT change p(Edited per community guidelines)word

For the last three months, ATT has required me to change my P(Edited per community guidelines)word, at least, every hour. It's a constant Pain in the (Edited per community guidelines). chat doesn't respond. Yes, I'm cranky!

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Accepted Solution

Modem 5268AC Instability, Login, and Monitoring

We are troubleshooting issues with our modem, 5268AC. Some issues for your guidance. I've looked at the posts through the first few pages of a search for this modem. 1) Slow page load, clear device list, reset modem. When we try to access the modem, the pages load VERY slowly. We plan to clear th

Questions

Accepted Solution

how do I find my network security key

where do I find my NSK

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Car Wifi not connecting to the internet

My 2021 Jeep Gladiator has the unlimited Wifi plan. It has worked fine the last two months but today I cannot access the internet.  I can connect to the system and I have full bars, but I receive a message that the service cannot access the internet on my phone.  Any suggestions?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

ATT Internet 75 - Device Limitations

I was about to purchase the Internet 75 Plan to 'cut the cable' but the AT&T personnel could not adequately answer my question regarding the number of devices allowed. Their material states 12 max. But what exactly does that mean? One employee said I would have to use the Smart Home Manager to a

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

No Internet Connection on my iPhone12 at home

Can NOT connect to the Internet at home on my iphone12. But can connect at the job.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Accepted Solution

Get a tech out to my home

My router went bad and a tech brought a new one out. Ever since my printer has not worked. I have spent hours on the phone with ATT and every time I am told that they can fix it over the phone. I am familiar with how the Wi-Fi and networks but even following their directions it does not work. I don’

Questions

Accepted Solution

Whitelisting certain IP addresses

Hello, We have a website hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 instance, and for some reason, the IP address is not going through or getting blocked by at&t. The IP address is not static and will change whenever we restart the server. Is there anything we can do about it? How do I whitelist t

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Connect

hi, I have boxes and an antenna at home, what do I need to connect the Int ernet

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Time frame to replace an older modem/router

I have an AT&T provided device. It's been a workhorse.  However recently when I use a VPN for work I am starting to see some instability in the connection during the day.   Work has confirmed there is no problem with our VPN portal and that everything is green on their end for m

Questions

I cancelled but no email confirmation after 2 days-now I see another bill

I cancelled my internet on Oct 31. have cencellation number. I have received no emails confirming the cancellation, as I was told by representative on the phone. Now I see a new bill for November. I tried to call but no luck. How can I confirm that I am going to receive the bill credit that represen

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Outage

There is an outage on my area, I have talked to few neighbors and they have no Internet, but if you log on the att website or search by zipcode it tells you all is good and the router is off. By the way a tech was on site and engineers will have to come as it looks someone cut a cable.  So I

Questions

Blocked website

Why is a website blocked when I don't have at&t

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Do do I get internet access

No internet

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Accepted Solution

Help installing internet security suite

I am trying to install the AT&T internet security suite powered by McAfee. The instructions say to uninstall any previous software on my computer first, and there is a link for it. (pre-install clean up). Well, I clicked on that link and the page never loads. It's just a blank page. My computer

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

TV & WIRELESS Phone Deals for Apartment Bulk ATT Customer

Hello, my sister is moving into an apartment that uses ATT bulk WIFI services. Her monthly rent includes ATT WIFI. She is told to call ATT bulk services to have a WIFI box installed in her apartment. Since she'll have ATT WIFI can she obtain a ATT TV and Wireless phone plan bundle deal? Thank you.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.