Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (71.7K)

Activity
Selected Activity
New Address is NOT being recognized by AT&T despite AT&T installing fiber in our neighborhood.

We are moving into a new home in a new subdivision. AT&T has already laid the lines for fiber in our neighborhood. However, AT&T has told us it will be 2-3 months before the rest of the work is done (AT&T words.. "we are looking at possible another 2 months, before this project will be p

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New construction not in AT&T system

I tried to sign up for AT&T internet and TV but they said they don’t have my address in there system. I have cable from AT&T right to my house and the provide service to the rest of the development.  The only answer I got from AT&T was “sorry not available “.  I would think th

Questions

DNS Name Server

My Name Server is CBRU.BR.NS.ELS-GMS.ATT.NET according to Who is. Who can I contact to change the SPF Record?

Questions

activate prepaid card error

I keep got error code as 'ERROR CODE: SSACT-543‘ after input my ICCID and IMEI number on https://www.att.com/prepaid/activate/So I could not be able to activate my card and don't know what number of my sim card is. Please help

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Upgrading internet plan

I'm currenting using the internet 18 plan and want to upgrade without having to schedule an appointment with a technician coming in. I'm wondering if I can just do this online, but I can't find a button anywhere to change my current internet plan. There should be a button to do it under the plans de

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

email address associated with my account that isn't valid

I have an email account that is associated with my account that should not be, where can I find it and how do I delete it?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Adding Wi-Fi Access Points

I'm trying to help my parents with improving the Wi-Fi reception at their house. We were thinking of adding an additional router and/or access point(s). And I have a few questions about what equipment to get: Should they also get a new Gateway, since theirs is pretty old (from 2013) or does that no

Questions

New internet customer, equipment stolen from new apartment, now looking at an extra $150 charge to set up internet

I just moved to a new apartment and set up a new internet service account. The wifi equipment was sent quickly but was stolen from in front of my new apartment before I could get off work. Between work and getting things ready to move I was unable to try and get new equipment sent out until about a

Questions

Multiple accounts

How can I find out all email accounts listed with my main one. I think 1 was created a year ago, but I can't remember what it is.

Questions

AT&T fiber Gateway only or Gateway with Mesh system

I currently have a Deco mesh system hooked up to my AT&T fiber Gateway. Would my internet be faster and more seamless without the mesh system or is there no difference? I used the Deco with my old Xfinity because I like the controls that it featured but now I use IPTV and wonder if there is bett

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Locating a modem

i have to return an AT&T modem from my parent's house and have not been able to locate it. It may sound odd but it's nowhere near any of the TVs or in a closet. We have moved furniture, etc. and have come up empty. They don't use the internet so we are removing it to save them some money on a mo

Questions

upgrade yahoo email?

I received this email yesterday. Is is for real?       All your incoming mails will be put on hold because you are using an outdated Yahoo! Mail version.   You need to upgrade to the newest Yahoo Mail 8.1 versi

Questions

Utility Easement Encroachment Approval

I am building a pool in my back yard and the City planning department of Pembroke Pines Florida says I need an Utility encroachment letter from all utility companies in order to get permits approved. I did call 811 and nothing for ATT passes across the area where I want to build the pool. I basicall

Questions

Accepted Solution

Nixplay picture frame

I switched internet service to ATT provider about a week ago and trying to connect Nixplay picture frame to ATT WiFi in my house. The picture frame sees the WiFi and tries to connect but eventually expires in a minute. The picture frame worked on the previous Comcast router as well as it works on th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ONT Box/Cat5 Cable

I want to run a Cat5 cable to my detached shop. The shop is on the same side of the house as the ONT box is. My question is, can I add a splitter where the Cat5 cable to the house is connected? By adding a splitter at this point allows me to run a Ethernet cable a short distance to my shop and add a

Questions

How to Securely Access Your NAS Remotely: VPN Recommendations Needed!

Hey, everyone! So, I've been tinkering with my NAS setup, and I'm looking for some advice. I want to be able to access my NAS from anywhere, you know, like when I'm chilling at a coffee shop or on vacation, but I'm kinda paranoid about security. I've heard that using a VPN can make your connection

Questions

Return equipment

I forgot to return my AT&T equipment after I canceled my service about a year ago. Its been packed in the box I was supposed to return it in put up in my pantry. I didn't remember til I checked my credit karma and saw the outstanding balance from AT&T. Is it too late to return it to at least

Questions

Accepted Solution

DM's not appears

Why doesn't the DM option appear in my ATT forums?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Google Mesh Wifi with NVG599 Gateway

Greetings friends—I’m unable to find current (Jan 2019) step-by-step instructions for establishing IP Passthrough or Bridge Mode to use 3-puck Google Mesh WiFi with ATT Uverse gateway NVG599 (firmware 9.2.2h4d16). Thank you for your help.

Questions

Closed

Unable to connect Google Nest Wifi Router with NVG599

I bought a Google Nest Wifi Router because our current wi-fi doesn't provide enough coverage in our house, but I'm not able to connect it. I've also searched and haven't been able to find instructions on how to connect it with this specific router. I understand some router settings have to be change

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.