Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (71.4K)

Activity
Equipment return

Received bill from collection agency.  Called AT&T  long hold times different departments.   Finally to be told account current no money due.   Further research billed in 2/2023  unreturned equipment.  The equipment was returned I drive by the AT&T st

Questions

VirusScan Plus update

Does VirusScan Plus provided by AT&T actually update? When I ask it to update it always almost instantly says that it is up to date. With AT&T Internet Security, update takes a minute, looking, downloading, and installing. Even if the program itself doesn't need updating, surely new virus si

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Website Not Working - Help & Solutions from AT&T

Learn what could be causing the website not to load and how to resolve Are websites not loading? Is your browser running a bit sluggish? Having trouble with att.com? Check out the fixes below to resolve things like: Website loading issues The dreaded spinning ball or hourglass Picture loading issue

Questions

att and yahoo email accounts on Mac

my att mail app stopped working. so now I'm using the yahoo mail app. I want to eliminate the att app, and replace it with the yahoo mail app. I switched phone service from att to another company. Now, my recovery numbers are gone. So, if they ask for a recovery number or email, there are none. What

Questions

Redeem Reward

I'm attempting to redeem the reward gift card but it's asking me to upload a bill from a previous internet provider in order to submit. I didn't have internet within the last 6 months prior to AT&T, it was provided by my apartment complex. I was never told that I would be required to upload a bi

Questions

Frustrations with Transfer of Billing Responsibility

1) I can not transfer my billing responsibility and I keep on getting this message " This account has a past-due balance. You’ll have to make a payment to continue your transfer. (Edited as per community guidelines)" even though I have a balance of $0.   2) I have called customer service twice

Questions

Intermittent Access to K3s Cluster Applications on Local Network - NAT Loopback Issue with AT&T Gateway

I'm encountering an issue with my home network setup and would greatly appreciate any insights or advice you might have. Background: I have a K3s cluster (lightweight Kubernetes) running on 4 Raspberry Pi nodes. I host some light applications on this cluster, mainly running behind an NGINX load

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Port forwarding for a gaming sevrver

Hi! I'm trying to port forward my personal PC's IP to run a dedicated server for my and my friends to use to game. I've followed the instructions closely and created a custom service with the correct port that isn't reserved. I've allowed PC to use a static IP, but when I check to see if the port is

Questions

Complaint

I’m not sure if this is the correct place to leave this review, i’ve never left a review of any kind in my life but this woman was just so nasty i felt so compelled to be bothered enough to look for a place to complain about it. i just had the nastiest woman answer from the call center for AT&T.

Questions

Have 128 Statics activated but they don't route

I have just purchased the 128 static ip add-on for my internet service (and please don't ask me why I have it, I have many uses for it) for $40 as of 10-Oct-2023 and so far, after assigning an public ip to a debian pc, and tracerouting it to google to test if it works, it does not route to anything

Questions

Will Serve Letter

I need a will serve letter for an existing building in Montgomery, AL for telephone and internet service. Thanks

Questions

billing

I need an ATT bill

Questions

Visa gift card

AT&T is full of scammers, I don't even know where to start from. On January 4th I called AT&T because I was shopping around for internet services, I talked to a very nice lady who convinced me of the speed and to close the sale she also mentioned of a $250 visa gift card. I was immediately s

Questions

I never received my $300 reward card for switching to AT&T Fiber

In May I had a salesman come to my door offering me a $300 gift card deal for switching to the newly installed AT&T Fiber lines in my neighborhood. Just for some background to add context to my frustration... This installation had been a very big hassle for us as they ran out of cable for months

Questions

Identifying Individual Devices Listed On the Smart Home app

I have the Smart app and I see all of the devices on my network, but there are 7 "Unknown Devices". I believe these are our iphones. How do I identify each of the unknown devices? I'd like to prioritize some of them and put pause on others at specific times. 

Questions

Being charged twice in a month

After reviewing my bank statements At&t has been charging me twice every month for service. I'm trying to suspend my account to clear this issue and can't be forwarded to a representative because of a four digit pass code. I would start reviewing your bill if you have automatic payments. 

Questions

Vietnamese translator and att access Viet support

Does att access have a vietnamese phone line or an online vietnamese application Or translators 

Questions

Certificate chain for zeuspay.com broken on AT&T Mobile. Works fine on all other connection.

I'm having a problem accessing a service at https://zeuspay.com on my AT&T mobile internet connection. The certificate shows up as invalid. If I connect to a different connection like WiFi, connect with a VPN, or with another carrier, it works fine. Other AT&T connections have the same issu

Questions

Closed

Moderate/strict NAT and UPnP not successful for my Xbox One S

I am having trouble figuring out how to get my NAT to stay open and the UPnP to work

Questions

UPnP not successful on Xbox One

My WiFi works on every device except my Xbox One, it worked fine until a few days ago. Now it says UPnP not successful on Xbox settings. Any way to fix it? I’ve reset Xbox One, and reset WiFi and doesn’t seem to work. It’s a wireless if that helps

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.