Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (71.9K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Buried AT&T cable

We are putting our fence up on our property, utilities came to flag every cable they own. We had to call them back because when we started digging we found a cable that was not flagged so they came back again to tell us that on one side it was dead cable that we could continue our work, on the other

Questions

I'm having issues trying to connect to smart home manager

I'm having issues trying to connect to smart home manager

Questions

Saraplus

Hi Folks, I want to ask how safe is saraplus in keeping customer information. I had an att dealer talked me into entering info with it. Saraplus basically an order entry software that ask customer for secure information. However I am not sure how secure it is with middle man. I was stupid to thin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How to report outage?

Entire system has been out for 6 hours

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is the meaning of these marking flags?

I will like to know the meaning of the marking flags

Questions

How do I update my routers security settings

Wondering if my router is just too old? I have an At&T Netgear ADSL2+Router but keep getting warnings that it is configured for WEP and not secure. I checked and supposedly my firmware has no updates but don't know how to reconfigure to WPA2/WPA3. Is there a way to update my security settings?

Questions

Internet connection keeps dropping, I want to buy my own router

My connection, DSL keeps dropping. I see others have had this problem( before my connection dropped) A tech came out and said the outside wiring was fine. He almost replaced my BGW 210-700 router which has already been replaced about yearly. He tried using different ethernet posts for the Directv an

Questions

I've got FLAGS! Now, how long do they sit there before AT&T puts in the Fibre?

The above pretty well covers it. A crew put down flags and paint to mark stuff (I'm pretty sure the Yellow flags are the gas lines), all over the neighborhood, seems like it was 5 or 6 days ago.  Now what?  Got a flyer from AT&T that says Fiber is coming, and........ nothing more.&nbs

Questions

EERO mesh system connected to fiber gateway

I plugged an eero mesh system into one of the ethernet ports and it seems to work - i.e. signals are strong on all three floors. Turned off the WiFi from the gateway. A friend suggested turning on the IP Passthrough.  Should I do this?  Any other settings I should change - e.g. firewall?&

Questions

Cellular Data will not work

My phone is showing full bars of cellular data, cellular data is turned on, but no connection. iPhone works fine with wifi. I have tried resetting the phone several times but never works.

Questions

BGW320 Blinking Red Light

Forgive me, as I do not know any tech words but my BGW320 Wifi is not working, whenever I connect I get the exclamation mark on my wifi saying "No Internet Connection". the LED light is blinking red slowly, and I have checked all the cables and they are all plugged in properly.  How do I fix

Questions

ATandT bait and switch sales tactics

I signed up for 300 mbps internet for $35 a month with my ATandT cricket phone service. Took them 4 weeks to get it finally installed after cutting the neighbors line in the process. Then I look at my bill and it says I owe $70 a month for 500 mbps. I text the lil sales girl and she got defensive s

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Network hack

how can I tell if my network has been hacked?

Questions

Securing my AT&T-supplied gateway

I have a Pace 5268AC gateway supplied by AT&T. In light of the recent data breach at AT&T, I have a few questions: 1. Under Settings > System Info > Access Code, the value in the device access code field says "default access code"? Should I change this code? If yes, how do I do this?

Questions

Broken Junction Box (FIBER) - When will this be taken seriously

This has been broken for almost a year, and I have now reported it multiple times. Someone came out once, painted some orange marks, and then left.  That was 6 months ago.  This is a safety issue.  Its in a public swale that cars tend to park and drive on.

Questions

Service Cancelation

I called to cancel my Internet service on the last day of my billing cycle, which is today, and the rep, after trying to convince me to keep the service or to move it to my new place of residence, said that since I am calling after 7pm, the service could not be cancelled until tomorrow, and I would

Questions

AT&T internet air ActiveArmor blocking valid secure websites.

AT&T internet air ActiveArmor blocking valid secure websites via my desktop computer. Sites that I frequent often, such as banks, credit cards, shopping sites such as HSN and QVC, and even AT&T's website are not connecting. All these sites and many more show the information icon before the w

Questions

Recertification

If at all possible would you be able to locate my information for my application for ACP transferring ( what..I'm not exactly sure) but I did complete the recertification. And what like to know how is it coming along.. thank you. Sincerely Clara long 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Moving my internet box from one room to another in my house .

My internet box is under my bed and I’d like to move it to the living room. When the technician placed it 4 years ago this was the best place as there was a phone connection there . Can I move it and do I need a  phone jack? Can this phone connections be moved to another room? Thanks .  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Graffiti on AT&T Poles

Hi AT&T, there is gang tagging on all the poles on our block. The City of Oakland (California) claims this is AT&T's responsibility to paint over. The pole are adjacent to 1905 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Oakland, CA 94612 on 19th St and MLK.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.