Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (71K)

Activity
AT&T visa expired

Had att services then decided to cancel them. Att provided me money back to me that I had spent. Returned the money back to me in Visa card and I have noticed it has expired. I need a new vista sent to me as it’s my money to begin with and not a reward you offered me.

Questions

Accepted Solution

BGW 320 LIMITS SPEED TO 100 MBPS

Hello! I've done a ton of research and tried everything. Now I'm not sure what to do.  I have 500 MBPS speed ATT Fiber and recently got the BGW 320 as an upgrade from the 200 series to see if it would fix the issue I'm having. I have a netgear orbi router and done all necessary steps to pu

Questions

ActiveArmor blocking sound and video of GoTo Meeting

I have a Samsung Galaxy 8 with ActiveArmor "Auto VPN" and "Safe Browsing" turned ON. When I join a meeting using the GoTo app (G with yellow underline), the GoTo app will display all the participants and allow me to text chat, but every mic and camera is off (including the presenter).   I

Questions

$ 200.00 gift card

HAVE NOT GOTTEN GIFT CARD FOR 200.00 DOLLARS . SERVICE WAS PUT IN ON THE SEPT. 18

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How many emails per day can send out daily ?

How many email can I send out per day without being blocked as spam ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

cancelation

How can I cancel my account with at&t? I've been paying over $400.00 a month and I have to cut back on my bills.  Just tell me what to do that is all I want to know.

Questions

Demand Paper in Mail

I’ve received a paper in the mail saying I owe $477 for something that happened back in April? No one told me I owed ANY money. I was under the impression that it was a free service to come out and fix the internet cable that was under ground. The cable was not even an 2” under the ground. Can some

Questions

Unable to access Plex Server after switching to Arris BGW210-700

Hello! I recently switched to AT&T Fiber Internet and was given an Arris BGW210-700 (firmware 2.17.5)router/gateway. When connected to my previous modem/router my Plex Server (running on a Synology DSM218+ Version 7.0.1-42218) I simply forwarded the necessary ports for my device and then was abl

Questions

Want to file a customer complaint

How in the world do I file a complaint to AT&T? These people are impossible to get ahold of.  Extremely unhappy with this experience, they owe me from JULY and keep telling me longer and longer and longer till I get it.   

Questions

Red broadband light

Hi there. For some time now the broadband light on our BGW210-700 modem/router has been solid red. I have reset the router a few times and every light would be green for a short time before reverting back to red broadband. The wifi is still functional but quite slow.

Questions

Can't get fiber because Line Runs through Neighbors.

I'm trying to get Fiber but the Internet Line runs through our Neighbors back yard. Is there anything that can be done?

Questions

Closed

Electrical problems

Since I signed with ATT for U-verse back in early 2018, I have had a problem with the circuit breaker for the room in which the modem, receiver, tv, etc. tripping and cutting off all electricity to that room. My computer and printer are also on that breaker, so of course all my devices have to rebo

Questions

Internet sent to collections

I thought I was paying my internet since I got my auto pay on but 3 months after that I've lost internet connection. I checked my account and I see my bill raked up. I paid that up but it said it's suspended then I asked an At&t agent they said my account is already been sent to collections. Any

Questions

Wi-Fi Extenders Keep Disappearing From Network

I have 2 Wi-Fi extenders through AT&T and when they are actually connected, they work great. However, I just checked my network and both of them have disappeared AGAIN. Now I have to reconnect each one like the day I received them. This is starting to become extremely frustrating.

Questions

Fixed wireless support

Every single time I call att to talk about my bill that is incorrect for fixed wireless they transfer me because they said they aren't with fixed wireless and then I get transferred about 7 other times with no help. What is a DIRECT PHONE NUMBER FOR FIXED WIRELESS ONLY?

Questions

Another price increase

ATT increased price of internet service by $5 effective Feb 26, 2023. Have announced another $5 price increase effective July 16, 2023.  For my internet package that is a 25% increase in less than six months.  I am signed up for every discount I can get; including earlier this year a $5 d

Questions

Moving ONT box, modem/ wifi router

Hello, so we have the ONT, modem/ Wi-Fi router in our bedroom and have slept next to it since moving into here. My baby is born in less than 40 days and I do not want my baby to sleep next to this. how much do you charge to come to the house and move both the modem & the Wi-Fi router to a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will my internet be back online

My Internet has been down for 9 days.... NINE. When are you going to fix this outage? This is ridiculous. I would like to talk to some one other than customer service who did nothing.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will AT&T work with Smart bulbs?

I have 3 smart bulbs that I want to install on the outside of my house so I can have lighting go on and off at particlular times in the evening/morning.

Questions

Troubleshooting Setup Issues: Connectivity and Resolution Tips

"Experiencing challenges with the setup process can be frustrating. Ensure a stable internet connection, clear cache, and try restarting again. If the issue persists, reaching out to customer support for technical assistance may help expedite the resolution."

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?