Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (68.1K)

Activity

Closed

HTTP port disabled and can't get BluRay to access internet

Hi.  I bought a Samsung BluRay that uses wireless and Internet. I have put it numbers that allow it to connect to my network, but no matter what I do, I can't get it to connect to the Internet. I don't know what DNS number to use, so don't know if that may be the problem, although the device suggest

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can no longer sign into Smart Home Manager app on any device.

Hello!I access the settings for our Pace Gateway and wifi through the Smart Home Manager app (I can't remember who here told me about it, but thank you). I'm not sure what happened, but I am no longer able to access the app on any of my devices (including a new Motorola Edge 2022). I receive the Uns

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

AT&T router (with gigabit internet) compatibility with Intel(R) Ethernet Controller (3) I225-V?

Hello, I just got a new computer and the motherboard has a Intel(R) Ethernet Controller (3) I225-V. Plugged in my ethernet cable (which worked on my previous computer) and no recognized connection.  Wifi works but not wired. Tried multiple cables - all which work on other devices - and n

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Accepted Solution

DMX+ Mode on Pace 5263 Gateway

I am adding a NETGEAR router in place of the router function in the Pace 5268 Residential Gateway. However when I attempt to change the Firewall settings for the NETGEAR router when I select it in the ATT Gateway Settings, the radio button for "Allow all applications (DMZplus mode" does not appear

Questions

ATT Wireless number required to sign in to email account?

When I try to sign into my [email scrubbed] webmail account after entering my login and password, I get a notice requiring me to update my profile information by entering my zip code and wireless number which can be used to text me a code if needed to reset my password or recover my account.  Howeve

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

WiFi disconnecting from multiple devices

Hello, I have experienced on numerous occasions of my WiFi disconnecting from all devices. I have reset the router/gateway multiple times. It does not fix the issue, I believe it was not installed properly. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

!!!!!!!!!COMPLAINT!!!!!!!!!!!! It was just a simple return

It was just a simple return, so why did it take SEVEN phone calls.  These are the details about a return that should be simple but was EXTREMELY difficult until a star Customer SupportRep named AJ answered the phone. Our very old 2Wire dsl modem was failing.  We've had it since the early

Questions

Removal of Old Equipment

I am the Maintenance Supervisor at an apartment complex with 22 apartment buildings. On those buildings are metal service boxes that are labeled bell south which was bought out by AT&T. There are 0 apartments that use land lines here and I would like to have the boxes removed. The reason for rem

Questions

Closed

Internet Basic 1.5

What exactly is included in Internet Basic 1.5

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Terrible Customer Support and Service

What is the process of making an official consumer complaint for a 10+ year customer of AT&T? I have had NOTHING but the WORST service over the last two weeks regarding internet set-up. NO ONE absolutely no one has been of any help. I spent over 3 hours, over the span of three calls, to get a

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Closed

Internet Issue

AT&T is the worst internet provider. My internet is slower than a turtle then when you I them/chat,  set up for the technician to come to my house. The technician did not show up and no phone call was made the he's not able to make it. I've waited 4 hours for nothing. There's no follow-up phone call

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

DSL in Charlotte. NC

Does anyone know if DSL is going to be suspended in Charlotte, NC in the near future ? Can't get a definitive answer from customer service.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Closed

Internet issue

I am have internet issues and when I use my app. It says everything it working, yet my art tv is not working. Art tv have not direct phone number it take about 45 min. To get to someone.  Prior to calling I reset my internet and now my receiver box, when I talk to someone we go through the sam

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I change my password?

My X decided to not expose the Wi-Fi name and password on the wireless box. He changed the password and can’t remember the password. So idk how to change it back because I can’t see what it is as it’s * symbol replacing the letters and numbers

Questions

Whole Fixed Internet-SmartHome

When will ATT get the SmartHome app fixed so it can see my network. This is nonsense and has been going on for more than a month.  Provide your complete services or start refunding premiums.

Questions

TV

Cannot connect my LG tv to my internet

Questions

Accepted Solution

Waiting list for fixed wireless?

I was told by a rep that there is fixed wireless at my location BUT the tower is full of subscribers. I am wonder if there is a way to get on a waiting list to me emailed and/or called when space opens up.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

1 mile stretch of road where internet not available

My address is only eligible for (terrible, expensive) satellite internet at this moment. However, addresses less than a half mile away have AT&T fiber service. I spoke with a staff member at my local AT&T corporate office and was told that it didn’t ‘make financial sense’ for the company to

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Need internet, told I’m up the creek without a paddle!

So all my neighbors have ATT 25mbps but when I called to get it, after getting the runaround, that the service has been sunset in our area till Fiber rolls into the area. Fiber is no where close to being here, but yet I’m left with no internet service at my address since ATT is the only one out here

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Tower problems -- the saga continues

In mid-September my AT&T Fixed Wireless internet download speeds tanked (think 3G speeds), while my upload speeds remained okay. After two service visits, a replaced gateway, and numerous calls & chats with Support I was finally told that there was indeed maintenance going on at the tower,

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.