Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (68.7K)

Activity
Physical address where AT&T equipment is returned

I need the physical address, I'm filling out a form for USPS to find out where my package is. They want the address. It was not printed on my shipping label I received from AT&T.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Smart Home Manager

I’ve used Smart Home Manager for many years to monitor my home network, however now it will no longer successfully launch. All I see is a blank blue screen. I’ve restarted my device multiple times without success. What changed? How can I resolve this dilemma? Device: IPhone XS Max; iOS 16.3

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Accepted Solution

Random internet disconnects everyday , not clue of the issue.

I have AT&T Fiber for almost 9 Years , haven’t had random disconnect issue, last 2 months it has been happening multiple times everyday. This is impacting our work / conference calls, live VPN connections etc. AT&T Support team sent me a replacement router when I called in, and this d

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Accepted Solution

How do I upgrade my BGW modem

I have the AT&T BGW210 modem and found that there is now a BGW320 out there. How do I get one? Do I need to pay extra for it, or is it a free upgrade? Thanks!

Questions

Accepted Solution

My router doesn't serve DNS on Ethernet ports

I have multiple devices connected to my router. One is a wireless AP, that works fine all devices connected to the AP work fine. However devices connected directly to the router have stopped working. They receive a DHCP lease but do not receive DNS answers and setting the DNS servers manually also d

Questions

Port Forwarding not working

When i go to make a port forward thingy it just doesnt wanna work, ive done this on my old router before and it was so simple, can someone maybe help?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Arris BGW210-700 Software/Firmware update

Yesterday I had AT&T upgrade my internet service for my ISP (they use the AT&T lines). AT&T delivered a new BGW210-700 gateway. It came with firmware version 2.17.5 which is relatively old. Current versions are 3.20.x or higher. On these forums, I learned that I cannot update it mysel

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Lock my home network

I am trying to lock my home network so that no one can just just on my wifi and if they do, I can get alert and approve or disapprove a connection? If that is even possible?

Questions

Not getting service taken care of

I called in to have the name on my account changed (husband passed away). Had to set up new account, the person said I could get faster service and lower price -the tech came out this past Friday, but internet has not worked since then. The person who set up the new account apparently didn't set up

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

some app are not working

Hi   All apps working fine using AT &T  beacuse i am trying to add my pictures but i am facing issue app is not going to open.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Downloading McAffe Security

I've disable my subscription and uninstal but it keeps taking me back to turn your subscription back on and then I get an error

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

I just got transferred the wifi for my apartment that my previous roommate had

I got it and I can't login. It won't let me make a new user because it says my email is linked with an account and yet I can't reset my password because it says that there is no account with that email and it doesn't make any sense.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

ACP

How do I apply the ACP credit to my internet bill? I went through all the hoops and put in my application ID where the website says to and it says I qualify but then the page keeps looping me around. Do I have to call?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT outage for days over xmas

How is there no way to fix this outage in 4 days. This is day 5 and it’s out of control. I’ve had my kids all winter break and Christmas was ruined because of the outage in my area . They couldn’t play with any of their devices or watch any tv or movies . The outage happened Wednesday night and they

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

DSL Router

I need to replace my DSL router. Our is very old. I have to order it from AT&T's website but the website is out of stock. I can't find one at the large retailers. Netgear said a 7000 or 7550 would work. Like I said, can't find one. I struggle believing AT&T would turn their back on all of

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Dsl is terrible and slow

I have called at least 8 times in the past month to get this fixed.....but now there is an unexplained "outage". I already pay $60 for 6 speed...now I pay for a blinking service light. I really wish there was another provider in my area

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

AirTies 4971 identifies as wireless when connected gateway via ethernet

I have just added a second airties 4971. My home is wired for ethernet to most rooms. both are connected via ethernet to the gateway and only one identifies as wired. After resets, the new one does say wired however it reverts back after some time. Any thoughts on why or what the issue is and how to

Questions

Desperately Need Uverse Return Address for Gateway Equipment

I simply need a return address and will be happy to pay ship fees. We live 1 hr 30 min from a UPS or FEDEX store.Customer Service has disconnected me, I have tried to ship.This is insane frustration for something that should be simple.If Uverse cannot email me a shipping label? Please give me an A

Questions

Modem not working

Our Gateway will not power up when it's plugged in. The little green light on the back of the Gateway next to the power cord is ON, however. No other lights will come on. Has anyone experienced this? We've tried calling the 1-800 number a billion times but can't get the help we need.

Questions

Virtual rewards card

Selected virtual rewards card never received email with the information. When called att was told that my card had been activated and used and there's nothing they can do about it. I was also supposed to get a rewards card for early termination fees on previous internet carrier I've uploaded the ter

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.