Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (15.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity
AT&T Landline Problems

Off and on for the past few months, our AT&T landline has been screwed up with major static and dropped calls. The technician who worked on the line at the POP several weeks ago stabilized the service but it malfunctioned again a week later with heavy static returning.  Today, there is no

Questions

Accepted Solution

Heavy static on all landline wall sockets

Over the past month or so, my landline has become more and more full of static noise. The dialtone is clear and incoming and outgoing calls connect and disconnect without a problem. The static starts only when the call connects. I have tested all three sockets in different rooms with the oldest and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Landline issue

I have a dial tone on all my landline phones but can't get outgoing or incoming calls, just the beep noise

Questions

Removing AT&T utility pole for telephone landline

Hello, My name is Pat. I live in Del Mar, CA.  I have   There is a utility pole on my property under ownership of AT&T.  I would like to have this pole removed.  Thanks.

Questions

Reactivate an old landline as a cell phone number

Hi I need a new cell phone number and for sentimental reasons, I would like the phone number we had as a landline. The number and acct was closed many yrs ago.  As far as I can tell the number has not been recycled and is not being used currently.  When you look it up on the web it is sti

Questions

Land Line not working for over 10 months--But ATT is still billing us.

To ATT Land Line Services (POTS) Account  713 xxx-yyyy 949-4   Dear ATT Dear Larry Evans Vice President and General Manager AT&T South Texas CC: Customer Loyalty Service Agents: CECILE CR7245 and RUBEN RS3937 We were promised $806.00 USD credits on 25 November, 2023  and we have

Questions

Office Building with old Wires and boxes- will AT&T come out and remove

Our general contractor and the electrician said they cannot legally remove the old AT&T wiring and said we would need to contact AT&T to do this. Is there a direct contact for such a thing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Questions

easement encroachment

Hello, I'm working on a new subdivision and we have an existing ATT easement on the property. The County is requiring a "no objection letter" from the easement holder. please advise how to do this?

Questions

Closed

Why did my ATT bill increase by 30 dollars a month?

I have been paying  about 45 dollars a month for internet and home phone for about a year. I was originally told that the phone is free since it's a promotion (the salesperson lied). It turned out to be an extra 10 dollars a month, which is doable. I looked at my bill today and it increased 30 dolla

Questions

iphone

hi can u please help me how to unlock my phone because im here at philippines right now need to unlock it openline to insert some sim here

Questions

how to unlock phone

hi can u please help me how to unlock my phone because im here at philippines right now need to unlock it openline to insert some sim here

Questions

Autopay discount

Is there an autopay discount for home phone services?

Questions

Incoming calls get message asking for number and PIN

Lately, instead of being able to leave a message, unanswered incoming calls hear a message that they should input their phone number and PIN. I assume they're being directed to the VM system instead of being able to leave a message. How can I fix this?

Questions

Refund on old account landline

I have a unclaimed refund I'm trying to claim

Questions

TRANSFER PIN FOR lANDLINE PHONE

How do I get ATT to send my landline phone transfer pin to Straight Talk?

Questions

Editing or adding contacts in my ATT online account isn't working

I'm getting the error 305 message when trying to add or edit a contact in my account. I'm trying to do this online, not from a phone. Doesn't make any difference what browser I'm using - Safari, Chrome, Firefox, DuckDuckGo. There have been a few times in the past when I was adding or editing my co

Questions

How to Change Number to Which Validation Code Is Sent

I am trying to set up a MyAT&T account.  The validation code is being sent to my phone number (I don't have text or voicemail on the phone), so I want to have the validation code sent to an email address or cell phone. I have spent an hour being routed to various customer service representatives.  I

Questions

Closed

How can I speak to a supervisor working in America no offense to the people at AT&T call centers in the Philippines or Central Europe

I needed to speak with someone about my bill and those I spoke with couldn't help me. Why are there call centers in the Philippines and Central Europe with people who can't/won't help the customer. I was charged a $99 installation charge for a home phone and everyone is telling me it was a part of

Questions

Escalate my Landline issue with John T. Stankey, AT&T Chief Executive Officer

Need to contact Mr. Stankey, AT&T's CEO to escalate and explain the situation at hand with my home Land line, as well as how AT&T's service has handle the situation in L.A., CA. The first request for a Landline Tech service was on 2/7/24 (the landline was still active, off & on). AT&

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

change date

I have a CL2940 phone but because it is a leap year the date is not correct. I have tried following the instructions to change date but it never gives me the option. When I press menu/select it just tells me "play messages or answering sys. Can you help me?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.