Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (28.8K)

Activity
Max can’t verify my subscription

I keep getting texts saying that i still get a max subscription but every time i try it it can’t verify the subscription. I’ve tried in multiple devices at different times and on the app as well. Hasn’t worked yet. Any solutions to this problem?

Questions

Rewards Cards EXPIRED

Hi. I have 2 rewards cards that I received for getting ATT services. I was just about to use them and notice that they are now expired. How can I go about getting a replacement for these cards. I didn’t even know they expired. I will know better for next time. Please help!!

Questions

Understanding Government fees and taxes

On one line on my account, it appears that State Sales tax and County Sales taxes are being charged twice. Specifically, there is a +/-telecom with each tax. What is the difference +/- telecom? On the other line on my account, County Sales tax-telecom and State Sales tax-telecom are only charged onc

Questions

Accepted Solution

New Gateway and U-verse App on Phone and Firesticks Can’t Authenticate

A month ago, our gateway malfunctioned and a tech came out and replaced it as well as changed to Fiber. Since then, the U-Verse App on the phone (android and iPhone) just hangs or shuts off and on the Firestick’s it gives an authentication error.  Have called U-verse several times and can’t g

Questions

What do I have to do to have someone stop my U-verse TV from freezing?

So far, no one from AT&T has been able to stop my U-verse TV signal from freezing! It started weeks ago when my "older" DVR receiver stopped working.  I called Technical Support and they shipped me another receiver.  I installed it and my TV worked again.  However, the signal per

Questions

HBO max or what is now just “Max” isn’t working

We have the right subscription package and have had access to “Max” for years though ATT and it was just working on Monday. Now it says can’t verify subscription. I login and my icon for my account shows up but it doesn’t allow access to the actual movies and content.

Questions

Why can't I stay signed in on ATT U-verse app?

The latest update to the ATT U-verse app on my iPad has caused a persistent issue where I am unable to stay signed in. Despite checking the "KEEP ME SIGNED IN" option, I am frequently prompted to sign in every time I want to view the guide. Is there a solution to this problem? Is there any ongoing e

Questions

AT&T Uverse recordings continually stops

When playing a recording on AT&T Uverse the recording continually stops and wants viewer to return to beginning. But it will always stop and same thing throughout watching recorded program. There is a way to back up the program and fast forward thru this stop. Miss part of the recording/movie. T

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-Verse DVR Recordings

Anyone know why all of my scheduled series to be recorded on the DVR disappeared?  

Questions

DVR won't power off with ATT remote

I have a new DVR and older receivers on my other 2 TV's. The DVR powers on with the ATT remote, but it doesn't power off when I turn the TV off.  I have to turn it off manually.  My 2 older receivers (as well as the old DVR) power off with the remote.  It's annoying.  Is there s

Questions

I cannot access HBO max?

I have had HBO max as part of the signature plan and now cannot login. I am seeing others with the same problem and do not know what has changed.  These are the issues than make a long time AT&T customer think about changing. Especially when my bill goes up. Hoping i can understand the cha

Questions

Max Access is No Longer Available

I currently have AT&T Unlimited Elite wireless service with Max included. As of this afternoon I am unable to login. I receive an error that says Can’t verify subscription with this provider. I have tried logging in multiple times from various devices. Please provide me with a solution.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Lost HBO on DirecTV after adding a ,line to my ATT Unlimited Elite plan

We added a line for my kid in December, and I guess when the account went active, on the first of the year they cancelled my grandfathered "HBO for Life" agreement. I can still access the Max app, but none of the HBO channels through DirecTV.

Questions

Closed

DIRECTV found code for my Sony reciever but instantly forgets it (?)

I have a DIRECTV with the white remote. I just added a Sony receiver model str- dh790. When I turn on the U-verse, it automatically sends the prompt at the right hand bottom corner of the screen asking to "change audio device" because it sensed a new device I think. I go through the prompts and f

Questions

Max is included in my plan, but I can't get it to work

@ATTHelp Max is included in my plan, but when I try to sign in using my AT&T information it says it cannot verify my subscription.

Questions

AT&T S30 Remote control

I have AT&T S30 Remote control and My TV is Samsung smart tv UN55HU7250F I want to know if the remote is compatible with this tv I tried this on and followed the step and it turned the TV off after programming but it couldn't turn it on after so What does that mean? Is my remote out of order or

Questions

I called 1-888-288-2020

I thought I remembered the number by heart to move my U-verse service. I called 1-888-288-2020, and was treated very well in moving my service. After, I realized the standard AT&T Landline number is 1-800-288-2020. The confirmation email came from “order@ecom.wireless.att-mail.com“. Can I confirm th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Max not working

Used Max last night, then this morning Max asked me to sign in again, when I try to sign in through AT&T as a provider, I get an error message saying I have no account with Max through AT&T. No change to phone plan.

Questions

Driver Updates

I work for an ISP and we use Cisco Wireless ISB7050 IPTV STBs and are having issues with quite a few connecting to our 5G backhaul IPTV SSID. I've troubleshot this issue with our partner who supplies our wireless routers, and when doing a packet capture, we found that there isn't a full handshake. W

Questions

Can We Set A Specific Start Up Channel Yet?

Yes I've seen this question before I understand. But most of the answer is in questions I saw we're at the very least 5 years ago to 8 years ago. I would like to set a specific channel for it to pop up on when I start the u-verse every time. So how's that going ATT u-verse? Have we we listen to our

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.