Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (28.8K)

Activity
Selected Activity
U-verse app Not recognizing wireless network

The U-verse app is not connecting to my wireless network. Two months ago I noticed the app was not recognizing it. I have even upgraded to the new AT&T fiber, yet still the U-verse app does not recognize my network. Not sure why this is happening, and so far nobody has been abl

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Payment arrangements

Is there holds available when payment arrangement aren?t available

Questions

House Call

I moved into my townhome in 2022, two years ago next month. We have an issue with a cable connection on the second floor that I believe I am paying for but which does not work.  Is it possible to request an AT&T repair person to come out and do a check for me?   I realize it's b

Questions

Some channels not auto resizing

Some of the older channels that still show programs that were originally in 4 x 3 format such as #578 #70 #73 and some others do not auto resize the programs to the newer 16X9 video format that is currently in use by about every television. They used to auto size automatically and about 1 or 2 month

Questions

UVerse app only showing premium channels in guide

UVerse app used to show all the channels but all of a sudden its only showing premium channels! How do we get all the channels back? I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it; signed out and back in; restarted my ipad and phone…

Questions

Accepted Solution

Uverse Cisco boxes with fiber installation

I've had Uverse for 15 years. That included home phone, which I just discontinued. It also included TV with IPN330HD-SG-A and IPN4320-SG-A set top boxes, and of course the gateway. The fiber is coming Tuesday, but I have a genuine sense of foreboding that none of my Cisco uverse receivers will work

Questions

Accepted Solution

Where can I buy a new remote?

My remote will no longer turn the TV off and on, it's an old S10. I need to know where I can buy another remote. AT&T doesn't have any.

Questions

Closed

Need new remote for u-verse

My remote will no longer turn my TV on and off, need a new one. I've tried all the reprogramming ideas. Need to know where to purchase.

Questions

Uverse application

Are other Android users having problems with login to the recent updated version of Uverse Tv application? It gives me an "invalid credentials" message. However, I can use the same ID and password and login into MyATT application.

Questions

Missing Ch1459 on UVerse TV

Ch1459 no longer available on UVerse TV ... please get this restored with the provider ZLiving .... we are paying for it in the U300 package and it should not be dropped.

Questions

I can not log back in to the U-verse App

I updated the app on my iphone and now the icon has a U-verse symbol but the name says DirecTV. When I try to login the App freezes after I give my credentials.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How long can I go without paying my bill

I need to wait until next week to pay my bill but no I don?t want my service cutoff

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can't sign into Max like others

This seems to be a common problem: https://forums.att.com/conversations/account-features/cant-get-into-max/6476c101c3b1ef2541c738b6 https://forums.att.com/conversations/max-login-installation/why-cant-i-log-into-hbo-max-with-my-att-sign-in-info-when-its-included-with-my-wireless-plan/62e32e6d7

Questions

ATT removed bundle price from my bill, but can't fix it.

I am about 2 1/2 months into my contract with ATT. They have not given me the $100 visa gift card that was promised, and they removed the bundle price from my bill and conveniently can not put it back on. But oh yeah, I can switch to DirectTV and save money. Is there a way to get out of my contract

Questions

Current free max with my elite package

Will I continue to receive Max as long as we don’t change plans. I had customer service guy tell me it was ending in March regardless. Does anyone know if this is tru?

Questions

Vip 2250 receiver and the replacement VIP 2262 both lose signal

I have four TVs, 3 have wireless receivers, I do not have a problem with these. The problem is with the receiver that is hard wired via ethernet cable. The VIP 2250 receiver has been replaced with a VIP 2262, the problem still exist, it will have signal loss after a minute or so it will return. Or I

Questions

Can’t verify subscription on Max

I get the Can’t verify subscription notice when I try to log in to Max. My plan should still include it so why does it not let me login? I’ve tried everything here on the forums and nothing works. Please help

Questions

Uverse pausing/buffering every few mins

Is anyone having issues with their Uverse? I can't get support for my issue from AT&T. Our main TV is freezing up every few mins., when it unfreezes it the screen looks digitized for a couple of seconds. We have a new TV and box. Any suggestions or help is appreciated..I apologize for my lack of

Questions

S code 1301 when trying to use member ID to log into u-verse TV app

I'm trying to log into my u-verse TV app on my Samsung TV running a fire stick. I put in the correct information and it comes up with a cold 1301 stating that I can't use this access ID and I must use my u-verse member id. Unfortunately I'm using my member id. I did attempt to add a sub account unde

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Were you mistakenly told your plan had changed?

Has anyone gone through something similar?I lost my free Max subscription all of a sudden. I signed up originally with an unlimited phone plan + DirectTv Stream plan (over a few years ago) and was told I'd have free HBO (Max) for life. I've received no communication regarding my account changing, n

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.