Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (28.8K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Official Solution

U-Verse picture freezing multiple times per hour

We have AT&T Fiber 1Gbps. 3 TVs, 1 with DVR (VIP 2262v2) is the one we watch most often. 1 box is wireless and the other is wired. There is nothing between besides the patch cables in and out and the Cat5e in the wall. Uverse picture will freeze for 2-5 seconds then resume.  It happens

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Uverse pricing

Every year I experience pricing difficulties with Uverse service. I will not go into details but only mention that I did receive a promotion after service interruption of >45 days due to Hurricane Harvey. The promotion for a year now interrupted after 10 months. After reaching (much effort required)

Questions

Max log in problems

Trouble logging in to Max. Trying to connect through provider (AT&T) but ending up on a “something’s gone wrong” page.

Questions

Closed

Cutting DirecTV

Permanently dropping DirecTV on 4-25-24. Starting 7-day Youtube TV trial period 4-11-24 & subscribing immediately after trial without interruption. If I add my favorite weekly series programs to YouTube TV during the trial period, will they be retained with subscription? Which remote is best to

Questions

I called AT&T support, but promised equipment never arrived.

I called the AT&T help line and requested U-verse support. I told the agent that one of my U-verse remotes had quite a few buttons that had become unresponsive. The agent offered to send me a replacement, but it never arrived, and I never received any email or other confirmation that it would be

Questions

New U-Verse Android App

The new U-Verse app is TERRIBLE. To set a program to record, it tells you to go to the guide. But half the channels are missing from the guide. What are we supposed to do?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BEE SWARM in ATT Box in yard

Hi, I tried to call customer service but was given an agent whose first language was not English. He did not know what a bee was and eventually told me the only thing to do is call 911 which obviously is not the right answer. Anyway, could someone please reach out to me to get the bee swarm removed

Questions

Recorded show was set up, but disappeared from Guide and is no longer set to record

I made sure that the first episode of Season 11 on Hallmark's When Calls the Heart was set to record (red button on) for Sunday, April 7 from 9-10 pm EDT. Now when I look at Scheduled Recordings it is not listed, although the following week (4/14) is still listed as scheduled and appears in the Guid

Questions

Accepted Solution

Sound

I was having sound issues with u-verse remote. I have sound now, but when I push volume on remote control, I have a horn on the upper right corner of tv  screen.  How do I get rid of it and go back to the volume line at the bottom of the screen? Thanks

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Cannot Log In to U-verse App

I cannot log in to U-verse app on my iPad and iPhone. When I tried to log in to U-verse app on Friday, a message saying "Use your correct member ID (email address)" showed up even though I typed both the correct E-mail address and the password.  I even changed the password on myAT&T accoun

Questions

cancelling service

How do you know when you can cancel your tv service without having to pay the huge fees?

Questions

Cancelling uverse tv

If you cancel your uverse tv can you keep your att internet?

Questions

New Channel -- 168/1168 Merit

I see a new channel. It's on U-Verse U-200 and up. 168 - Merit 1168 - Merit HD

Questions

Lost Access to Max without Account Changes

After the HBO max migration to MAX, I lost access to my Max subscription. I have/had At&T Unlimited Elite, which had Max included, but after the migration, it became difficult to sign in and particularly after it required a direct login (rather than provider login), I lost almost all access. N

Questions

Updated U-Verse app has garbled account information and the wrong channels

I just tried to use my U-Verse app, had to update and now all the system info is garbled letters and numbers and the tv stations are not ours. I have deleted the app and reloaded, but nothing changes.

Questions

Uverse app does not accept my username and password

The uverse streaming app was updated but now it does not accept my username and password

Questions

SWITCHING DIRECTV TO U-VERSE TV FOR RETIREE

I am an AT&T retiree and currently have DirecTV. I am interested in changing to U-Verse TV. Who do I contact?

Questions

Closed

AT&T passcodes and Direct TV

I was a direct tv customer and i learned that my data has been breached. However you dont have my current address to send a letter via mail and provide complimentary identity theft and credit monitoring services.

Questions

Uverse Fiber Optic TV freeze ups

After weeks of advertising, we allowed AT&T to "upgrade" our service to fiber optic. The internet is VERY fast, and all the TVs were working when the technician left the house. Several hours later, the TV picture froze for a little over a minute, and then came back on after missing that minute o

Questions

DVR not scheduling my programs.

I had the old silver box for several years and up until a few weeks ago my programs on the DVR would show about 14 days of recordings under my recordings. It finally just froze up and I called I contacted AT&T and was sent a new Arris HD DVR VIP2262 V2 box. I got the box changed out but still ha

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.