Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (28.8K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Want to save moneye

I currently have Uverse 200 TV package. I need to save money.  Are there more options other than going to the family or basic packages, specifically streaming?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Channel 3 - ABC - Corpus Christi

Why is channel 3 (KIII) blacked out? How can I watch it with the service I am paying for Internet Phone & Cable.  Plus I have had my service for 34 years with ATT

Questions

Max (HBO) Activation

I’ve had Max as part of my AT&T plan for years and it seems to have gone away with our latest phone upgrades. How can I activate it again?

Questions

How do U-verse TV customers claim a blackout credit or is AT&T scamming us

I am confused about the AT&T Blackout Credit for U-verse TV. If I go to tvpromise.com, select "U-verse TV" as my TV service and my zip code, I get a pop-up which says:   "We’re pursuing every avenue to get your station back and continue to offer temporary bill credits to try to make up in

Questions

Unable to verify acct on Max

Trying to login to Max, which is included in my plan but I keep getting the message that it is unable to verify acct.

Questions

Closed

Wrong language playback only in spanish

I have a new Chromecast with google TV 4k, I have been watching with no problems until a few days ago. Certain movies are only in Spanish. I attempted to change the language and english and espanol the movie is dubbed in Spanish only. I attempted to watch The Sitter 2011, and Pathfinder 2007. Both o

Questions

Max account not verified with att login

I have max service listed as a benefit with my wireless unlimited account. when I log into max and verify with my provider—ATT it”can’t verify subscription.” I spent over 1.5hrs on the phone with ATT who transferred me to directv who then offered I could pay for max.  Fix my max account acces

Questions

Closed

AT@T I'm getting this error message when trying to watch direct TV on my phone, I can't log in, please helppp!!!

Something's gone wrong We may be having trouble with your connection. Connecting your device to Wi-Fi could help fix the issue or try again later.

Questions

Accepted Solution

phasing out Uverse Packages

Is ATT getting rid of Uverse packages

Questions

Need channel number

What is The CW channel number on U-Verse

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

UVERSE SHOWTIME ON DEMAND

THE UVERSE SHOWTIME ON DEMAND ON MY TELEVISION IS ONLY LISTING A COUPLE OF MOVIES. IT'S THE SAME WITH HBO AND CINEMAX AND THE MOVIE CHANNEL. WHAT'S GOING ON ?

Questions

Closed

AT&T Direct TV Refund via Northlane

I was sent a Mastercard from Northlane for a refund from DirecTV after being incorrectly charged for unreturned equipment. I was unable to transfer the balance and have been unable to log back in since then.  Three emails to Northland over 5 days have not gotten responses and their customer se

Questions

Where to return broken remote

Hi, I recently received a replacement remote controller for my U-verse DVR after chatting with the rep. I was told to return the broken one through the UPS store. So I brought the remote to the UPS store but they only accept main equipment returns, not just a remote. It is not worth returning a bro

Questions

Can’t verify subscription Max

I haven’t been able to sign in with Max. My AT&T plan covers it. I don’t have SSO enabled. I’ve tried multiple devices. It states “can’t verify subscription”

Questions

Accepted Solution

Coax to connect TV to DVR

We have Uverse DVR. We had been connection a TV in an adjoining room with a coax cable from the DVR to the "Element" TV.  We could watch whatever is on DVR.  We had to get a new DVR due to memory/dropped program issues.  We hooked it up the same way.  The TV in the adjoining roo

Questions

Accepted Solution

i am facing issue about my TV

hello, i am experiencing persistent connectivity issues with my TV, disrupting streaming services and online content. Despite troubleshooting efforts, the problem persists, impacting the overall viewing experience. Seeking prompt assistance or guidance to resolve this issue.

Questions

Uverse receiver replacement not connecting

The new wired uverse receiver that I received to replace the old one will not connect. I keep receiving the msg, “ AT&T UVERSE RECEIVER TV IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER. “RESTART RECEIVER” I have repeatedly tried this and still no connection!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Uverse TV - canceled account and credit refund

I canceled my Uverse TV and Internet service in September early in my billing cycle. Paid the full cycle bill the next month as I was told I would receive a refund for the days the service wasn’t used. I now have a large credit balance in my closed account but haven’t been contacted on how to receiv

Questions

U verse tv

I have had ad least 2 technician two my house in as many weeks. They can’t seem to get the box to work and it’s the closest cable box to the motem The pictures in the house are cutting in and out and showing pixels that it has never been done before. They can’t seem to find the problem with the hous

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

what is U300 all in?

what is U300 all in?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.