Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (28.8K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

S10-S3 Remote Quit Working

I have 2 older U-verse receivers, each one with an S10-S3 remote. The remote for my living room receiver quit working a few moments ago.  I replaced the batteries and it still won't control the receiver.  It doesn't control the receiver in the back room either, but the back room remote co

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Service!

I am sick of this I want the Chanel’s I’m paying for. If all you people would stop fighting over the almighty dollar we wouldn’t be here. Everyone of you make too much money as it is then screw the consumer! ENOUGH!!!!

Questions

Max is not allowing me to log in

When I try to log into Max with At&t it says that I am not subscribed through At&t... help please

Questions

MAX App Sign Issue

I'm no longer able to sign into the MAX App with my AT&T credentials. I chatted with MAX support and they advised me to reach out to my provider for help. When I sign in with AT&T as my provider it now says "Can't Verify Subscription". I have MAX free included in my mobile plan, but have not

Questions

Remote volume with roku

I have a new Roku tv.   Set up everything according to directions.   Roku remote works fine, got the ATT Uverse to work, however the power on and power off, along with volume/mute controls will not work on my S30 remote.  Why?   Everything else does.  Ran through r

Questions

Closed

Food Network App

I am trying to use my AT&T login information for the Food Network App on my Apple TV. It has been working for months. I’ve never had a problem with it until now. When I go to click my TV provider on the Food Network website (watch.foodnetwork.com/activate), I click “AT&T U-Verse” and it give

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

switching back to U-Verse TV

I had U-Verse TV years ago and tried a different service, now looking to come back to U-Verse.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirectTV to Uverse

I signed up for a bundle through At&t and there was no mention of Uverse ever being an option when I spoke to the representative so I figured Direct TV was the only option. Signed up, then went and did some additional research before the install was schedule and realized its satellite based and Uver

Questions

Max can’t verify my subscription

I keep getting texts saying that i still get a max subscription but every time i try it it can’t verify the subscription. I’ve tried in multiple devices at different times and on the app as well. Hasn’t worked yet. Any solutions to this problem?

Questions

Rewards Cards EXPIRED

Hi. I have 2 rewards cards that I received for getting ATT services. I was just about to use them and notice that they are now expired. How can I go about getting a replacement for these cards. I didn’t even know they expired. I will know better for next time. Please help!!

Questions

Understanding Government fees and taxes

On one line on my account, it appears that State Sales tax and County Sales taxes are being charged twice. Specifically, there is a +/-telecom with each tax. What is the difference +/- telecom? On the other line on my account, County Sales tax-telecom and State Sales tax-telecom are only charged onc

Questions

Accepted Solution

New Gateway and U-verse App on Phone and Firesticks Can’t Authenticate

A month ago, our gateway malfunctioned and a tech came out and replaced it as well as changed to Fiber. Since then, the U-Verse App on the phone (android and iPhone) just hangs or shuts off and on the Firestick’s it gives an authentication error.  Have called U-verse several times and can’t g

Questions

What do I have to do to have someone stop my U-verse TV from freezing?

So far, no one from AT&T has been able to stop my U-verse TV signal from freezing! It started weeks ago when my "older" DVR receiver stopped working.  I called Technical Support and they shipped me another receiver.  I installed it and my TV worked again.  However, the signal per

Questions

HBO max or what is now just “Max” isn’t working

We have the right subscription package and have had access to “Max” for years though ATT and it was just working on Monday. Now it says can’t verify subscription. I login and my icon for my account shows up but it doesn’t allow access to the actual movies and content.

Questions

Why can't I stay signed in on ATT U-verse app?

The latest update to the ATT U-verse app on my iPad has caused a persistent issue where I am unable to stay signed in. Despite checking the "KEEP ME SIGNED IN" option, I am frequently prompted to sign in every time I want to view the guide. Is there a solution to this problem? Is there any ongoing e

Questions

AT&T Uverse recordings continually stops

When playing a recording on AT&T Uverse the recording continually stops and wants viewer to return to beginning. But it will always stop and same thing throughout watching recorded program. There is a way to back up the program and fast forward thru this stop. Miss part of the recording/movie. T

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-Verse DVR Recordings

Anyone know why all of my scheduled series to be recorded on the DVR disappeared?  

Questions

DVR won't power off with ATT remote

I have a new DVR and older receivers on my other 2 TV's. The DVR powers on with the ATT remote, but it doesn't power off when I turn the TV off.  I have to turn it off manually.  My 2 older receivers (as well as the old DVR) power off with the remote.  It's annoying.  Is there s

Questions

I cannot access HBO max?

I have had HBO max as part of the signature plan and now cannot login. I am seeing others with the same problem and do not know what has changed.  These are the issues than make a long time AT&T customer think about changing. Especially when my bill goes up. Hoping i can understand the cha

Questions

Max Access is No Longer Available

I currently have AT&T Unlimited Elite wireless service with Max included. As of this afternoon I am unable to login. I receive an error that says Can’t verify subscription with this provider. I have tried logging in multiple times from various devices. Please provide me with a solution.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.