Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (208.2K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Phone trade in.

I recently traded in my ZFlip 3. I was given $1,000.00 for my trade. I purchased a S23 Ultra for $1,199.00. I'm using the next plan for 36 months. If I chose to pay the phone off in three months, how much will I owe? I think I'll owe less than $199.00. Is this correct?

Questions

Unlocked s7 denied due to not matching info.

S7 not in service for 4 yrs. Currently same phone # on different samsung phone and different carrier. I want to unlock the sim to use it as second phone. How do I correct the info with att?

Questions

Online customer service, I want to help

hi;Online customer service, I want to help

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Double Charge for Protect Advantage Insurance

I have two cell phone lines on one plan. On one line I am getting charged Protect Advantage Insurance and Protect Advantage Support for 4 fees and on the other line I am getting Protect Advantage Insurance and Protect Advantage Support for 1.  Does anyone know why this is?  ATT support is

Questions

Hotspot won't connect- "Temporary Network Problem"

For the past five days when I try to connect my Galaxy S10 HotSpot feature it returns "Temporary network problem". The it suggests I try again later. I would think five days of frequent retries should constitute "later".  What's going on?

Questions

How to set up a web server through an iPhone ATT Personal Hotspot

​I have a computer with a web server showing images we are creating in a photo shoot. We want our remote client to see them. The computer is attached to a personal hotspot provided by an iPhone which is on the ATT network.​ ​When we attach another computer to that hotspot, it can see the web serv

Questions

Active Armor download but fails to configure SPE117

Cannot complete setup on Galaxy S20 FE 5G because of SPE117 error. Have removed & reinstalled several times, wiped out data and cache from Google Services and Play Store, and sent an email to the developer. Need to get this security feature working.

Questions

Cellular data not working

Out of nowhere, my cellular data stopped loading anything despite “5ge” being in the corner with full bars. I’ve tried powering off my phone, taking the SIM card out, nothing is working. I can’t troubleshoot the network because I would have to sign in and I do not pay for this account. My dad does.

Questions

att active armour

att active armour giving me spe117 ang chat agents dont want to help they just tell you to call some number to fix as the only option they have or go to the store  if i wanted to do either i wouldnt have wen thu chat support

Questions

Google messages RCS provided by JIBE and not AT&T anymore .. hmmm

Hey guys ...so I noticed that the new S23 line of phones now has the RCS features provided by JIBE mobile on Google messages compared to the S22 lineup that had the RCS features provided by ATT themselves . I personally have the S22 Ultra and mine says provided by ATT and I still have issues to this

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung galaxy s22 ultra screen lock

How can I remove a pattern screen lock on a Samsung galaxy s22 ultra without a factory reset

Questions

USPS lost my package

I purchased a new s22 online because of a "good deal". I received my new phone and return my old phone per instructions. Dropped off my return package at USPS and got a receipt with tracking #. It's now been one week and no movement at all. It says USPS in possession of item. I've called and called,

Questions

Not getting texts. Porting Problem??

I am not receiving a lot of texts on my iPhone 14. I had an iPhone 11 with Verizon.  To save money I switched to T-Mobile and upgraded to an iPhone 13.  Suddenly I was not able to receive texts in a group text from 3 sibilings, each with a Verizon iPhone.  I could get texts from AT&a

Questions

Phone trade in sent with wrong shipping label

I accidentally sent my trade in like a knucklehead to the wrong place I used the materials that came with the new phone that goes to Pitney bowes the other materials came a few days later and the phone is already shipped. Wondering what I should do

Questions

Why are my voicemails delayed?

I am not getting notifications of voicemail or missed calls for hours after the call or voice mail was placed. This has been going on for years an AT&T fails to resolve the issue.

Questions

FirstNet - What You NEED TO KNOW

​​AT&T FirstNet - the network dedicated for first responders​​​​If you are a first responder and haven’t seen FirstNet, I suggest checking it out.​​​​While all major carriers claim to offer a First Responder offering, only AT&T offers FirstNet which is not only a discounted plan, it has trem

Questions

how can I get unlimited mobile hotspot data?

I am currently living off the grid and do not have access to Wi-Fi satellite, fiber, net work, or any other type of high-speed data so I have been using my mobile hotspot data. I have the unlimited premium plan and used 50 gigs then added another 50 and used that and now I have added another 10 and

Questions

No record of phone calls or text messages when my phone was off or on airplane mode

I have had my ATT prepaid with an ATT Motorola for six months now. I turn my phone off every night or keep it in airplane mode. I realize now that since the Android 12 update last month, I have not had missed phone calls or text messages waiting for me when I turned it back on every day. It did not

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Acquiring port pin

I have tried calling *port and utilizing instructions on att web site and neither work for me. How do I acquire the 6 digit pin to port out of ATT? I've been told it's my account pin but it's 4 digits. I don't want to screw up and create a multiple day fiasco trying to port. Any help would be apprec

Questions

Sent trade ins to the wrong address

I traded in 3 phone this week. The new phones came with shipping materials and postage labels so I place my trade ins in those boxes and sent back the next day.  Today I received 3 trade in boxes.  There was nothing telling me not to send my trades-in in those boxes.  You would think

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.