Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (222.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Prepaid sim card expiry?

I'm Canadian. Purchased a prepaid AT&T sim card in Great Falls for a tripto Utah in March.  Back home now but will be in Washington State in May.  How do I find out if I can still use that SIM card in May?  I do not have a pin, so can't get through any of the support options. Tha

Questions

What does message 1 US01LV mean ?

I am trying to reach my boyfriend and I get the same message like: the wireless customer is not available right now, call back later and the Message 1 US01LV. My boyfriend lives in NYC and uses AT&T, I live in the Netherlands. It seems like he can't connect to wifi, WhatsApp messages get delivered b

Questions

My Cingular Flex 2 phone wont recognize my 64G micro USB

My Cingular Flex 2 phone wont recognize my 64G micro USB and when I plug it into a computer to format it still is not showing up to be able to format. What do I do?

Questions

Trying to unlock old phone but keep getting an error message. Tried multiple days and used different browsers and devices.

The error message is: We?re sorry about this, but it looks like we?re having technical issues. Please give us a few minutes to sort it out, and then try again. I tried calling support but I don't know my PIN so the automated system hangs up on me. The phone was listed as unlock eligible.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Ported out from prepaid

I ported my number out and now I can't log in to cancel account and autopay

Questions

Accepted Solution

Recieved "device does not work on our network" message on new device

Is this a problem? I got a Redmagic 9 Pro, and received the "Hi It's AT&T. The device you tried to activate does not work on our network. We're here to help." text on my new device. Is this device actually not supported, or was it some fluke. Is it only partially supported?

Questions

Can't send SMS with Wi-Fi calling enabled

My phone, a Pixel 6, has for many months had sporadic issues sending (and presumably receiving) text messages when my phone is connected to Wi-Fi calling. This happens anywhere I connect to Wi-Fi up and down California and has actually occurred on two separate Pixel 6 phones. I have tried using an e

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Support number for cell booster.

Is there a number for support on the cell booster or put in a complaint to. I stepped away and even though we have WiFi calling on we missed texts and calls. My husband?s depends on the phone for work and it was work related text that he missed.

Questions

Connectivity issues and can't run ATnT diagnostics or I am getting bizarre results from test.

Diagnostics run and said to remove SD card and there's no SD card in cell. Says device is roaming but it's toggled off. Why does my DNS show private IP Addy?

Questions

Pitney Bowes Stole My iPhone Return..need the AT&T Account number to investigate

Pitney Bowes Stole My iPhone Return.. Tracking number show it sat at USPS for a long time. Tracking shows it was picked up weeks later by Pitney Bowes Agent. Several more weeks later we received a Return Received email which AT&T has no record of.  AT&T claims phone was never received

Questions

Trying to carrier Unlock old iPhone 6. ATT account no longer exists.

I am trying to unlock an iPhone 6 so that I can activate it for Google Fi. When I try to insert my SIM Card, it says that the phone is carrier locked. I have tried making an unlock request on att.com, but it says that the IMEI number is not for an AT&T phone. This is the IMEI number: (Edited per

Questions

Charged for International Call I didn’t make

Is there a scam going on with AT&T? My phone bill was $126 higher because I was charged for an outgoing international call that I did not make. The only resolution I was given was to add a 15 a month international call fee which I do not need because I don’t make international calls. I never cal

Questions

Cannot receive one-time SMS code while overseas

I have an iphone 12 and I cannot receive one-time SMS codes from websites needing to verify information by typing in the 'one-time code we will send via SMS'. I am in Europe (czech republic). This is a major issue as traveling with Covid restrictions requires you to use your phone a lot for one-time

Questions

Voicemail Piracy

My brother called me this morning and left me a message. When I played the voicemail, it was NOT him. It was some foul-mouthed person definitely not my brother, even the voice was not an attempt to imitate him. Is there any way to report this to AT&T? I've visited their website which was a worth

Questions

Closed

DL Number

Is my DL number safe in the ActiveArmor App?

Questions

Accepted Solution

340 area code no longer supported by AT&T

I have been advised that AT&T will no longer be supporting 340 area codes as of 4/6/2024. I cannot change my number so AT&T have advised that I must switch to another carrier. I have a balance remaining on my prepaid account of approximately $500. Can this balance be transferred to another n

Questions

Is my Driver License number safe on Active Armor?

Should I put my DL number into activearmor?

Questions

I would like to receive the MEP code for the AC797S model.

Hello. I'd like to use a USIM for a non-US carrier, can I check the MEP code of the AC797S device I have?On the confirmation page of the address below, an error occurs like the image file and does not proceed to the next step. https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/unlockstep1

Questions

Active Armor My Identity

I have set up Active Armor with the exception of My Identity. When I go to enter emails, phone numbers, medical Ids, Passport, or Driver's Licenses the link does not allow me to add anything.  It just sits there.  The link might blink once but nothing happens.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Prepaid maximum account balance

What is the maximum account balance you are allowed to have on an AT&T prepaid account? I have heard different amounts such as $500, $700, and $899. Also what will happen if you go over the limit? Thanks.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.