Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlocking SIM Card, to use ESIM

Hello At&t I have an apple iPhone that I am trying to Unlock. The phone is completely paid off, however when I try to unlock it using the online system, it says that the information I have provided does no match your records, or that you are having trouble identifying the IMEI even though I give

Questions

I'm trying to view text logs for other numbers on my account. I can see the text messages on the device itself, but not on ATT site?

I am trying to view what numbers my son has texted and called. When I look at his phones call log on ATT site it shows only my phone number as the only number he is texting. However on his device I can see he has texted many other people? Why can't I see who he is actually texting. There is another

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Paying with cash

Can you pay with cash at an at&t location for a cell phone plan

Questions

AT&T customer messages not going through to T-Mobile customer and we both have iPhone

It started a few days ago when my friend stopped receiving my messages and he has T-Mobile. It says they going through but he isn’t getting them. Is there any way to fix this because it getting mad frustrating.

Questions

How do I unlink my DirectTV and att accounts

This is ridiculous!!!! How do I unlink my att and direct accounts? I can't even access my att account without it taking me to the direct TV website!

Questions

AT&T not honoring trade-in promotion

At the end of January, AT&T ran a promotion to trade in your Samsung phone in any condition for an S24. Once I got the new phone, I sent back my S7 and received confirmation that it was received.  I waited 3 billing cycles for the credits to be applied and when that didn't happen, I contac

Questions

AT&T Visual Voicemail not setting up and other features not available

I have a unlocked Samsung S20 Ultra 5G from amazon. I use dual sim on It and Samsungs Visual Voicemail works for my secondary sim card, however when I try to set up my AT&T sim for visual voicemail, I get a text saying ERROR: INVALID NUMBER, also WI-FI calling and HD Voice calling is also gone,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber reps coming to our homes

These fiber reps are liars. They told us our new phones would be free and that my gov Retired pay stubs would get us 30% off our bill. Got new phones delivered and went to store and it was all a lie !!!!!!!!

Questions

Service suspended

Over $29. I’ve been a customer for 30 years. I don’t want us switch carriers but ever since I added internet this has been a nightmare. The rep on the phone didn’t care when I said to cancel my service. He was very flippant. is there a higher up that actually cares ?!?!

Questions

Cancelation of service within 14 days.

I've been looking for info regarding service cancelation. For devices I read that within 14 days it can be returned if it is in good shape. And for service cancelation if canceled within 14 days the early termination fee world not be applied. It took appt of clicking and searching just to get that b

Questions

Accepted Solution

Bad customer service/Rude staff

I went to the local ATT store in forney tx, on US 80 to get a line for an iphone 14 pro that was purchased in England. The store attendant clearly didnt know how to activate the e-sim on the phone decides to call my phone a fake. Which is very OFFENSIVE and RUDE. When i asked for a sim card instead,

Questions

My doctor's office number always goes straight to voice mail.

Every time my doctor tries to call me, their number goes straight to voice mail. I already checked to make sure it's not in the blocked number list. I can't figure out why this is happening only to this specific number.

Questions

Text Messages Not Going Through to AT&T Customers

My organization uses T-Mobile for our phone service and I am unable to send text messages to any AT&T customer. Why is that and how do I fix it?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to place the prepaid pin card on my daughter's prepaid account

I don't have hey account on.... nor do I want it...... but I purchased a pin card for her Today and would love to add this $ to her account

Questions

This phone number is no longer active

Hello - I got a message on my iPhone that there was an error with my SIM and now my phone number is removed from my phone. There was nothing that prompted this - my phone was just in my pocket. Anyone see this before?

Questions

AT&T Prepaid SIM won't activate with my Galaxy S22 Ultra

I ordered a prepaid SIM card to use with my 2 year old Galaxy S22 Ultra. I've been using Straight Talk and wanted to switch to AT&T. However, it will not activate with my IMEI number, I can't get a representative on the phone when I call the prepaid line, and the two people I chatted with were a

Questions

Unlocking iPad mini 6

I have just recently upgraded an iPad mini 6 and I,m having trouble unlocking the device. When ever I go to the site to unlock it gives me a message that there is a system error.  This has been going on for days.  Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Questions

At&t Hotspot Box running Slow (NETGEAR Nighthawk M6)

My Hotspot box is really slow for gaming sometimes. At first it was good but over the past couple of days it's been SUPER slow on Online Gaming. It's so slow in-fact i LITERALLY have to use different launch options on steam to even decrease lag BUT still it's been slow. I have the hotspot on 5G mode

Questions

Scam

Last month I received a call by AT&T Loyalty Department Rep: Steve G. (Edited to remove personal information). We were informed we were getting 40% off our bill for the next 24 month plus (1) free iPhone 15 ( 534GB).  The reason we were being compensated, AT&T did not want to lose our

Questions

Closed

over 2 For over 2 weeks now been in local store 6 days

For over 2 weeks now been in local store 6 days . while most the time there I spent on phone with customer service and support. My samsung 21 fe will now only work on 5g networks . it worked fine at home for years now I have no service 80 percent of places I go. Hoping more help here seeing how tele

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.