Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (222.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Not receiving calls or texts on Android phone

Suddenly I'm not receiving calls or messages on my Pixel 7 Pro. I've had the phone for over a year with no problem like this. This is the fourth time in month that this has happened. I don't realize there's an issue until someone contacts me elsewhere to ask why I'm not responding...which is defeati

Questions

Difficulty using the portal

I had recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ from my neighbor (the phone is paid off and he's an active at&t customer with no outstanding balance) anyway the portal that the customer service number keeping telling me to use isn't working and hasn't been for 2 days giving me the same error mes

Questions

Online plan comparison lists different price than bill - false advertising!

I used my online account to compare plans and switched 7 lines to the new plan that showed 30.99 as the price per line ( going off of a no longer offered plan) and then once I actually switched and agreed to the terms and ATT sent the bill summary they all show at 35.99 per line. I wouldn't have sw

Questions

USAF Military Member not being allowed to suspend and unlock phone while in the Middle East.

I called a representative on 01APR2024 to inquire about the deployed military line suspension and unlock. They sent me a link with instructions on how to do this. I submitted my orders and put in the description where I will be going. I got a response one day before I'm supposed to leave saying that

Questions

Why does AT&T continue to lie after being a 20+ yr customer about trade-in credit?

I've personally spent over 8+ hrs over the last 4yrs on phone calls with AT&T reps with a promise to get the trade-in credits we were told we'd get for trading in our phones.  I finally gave up on the last phone my son got, but now I'm really getting (Edited per community guidelines) that it's happe

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Not Honoring Their January 2024 "Samsung Galaxy S24 on us guaranteed. With Galaxy phone trade-in Any year. Any condition

In January 2024 AT&T was running the "the Samsung Galaxy S24 series on us, guaranteed with Galaxy phone trade-in. Any year, any condition. The promo clearly stated Any Galaxy S, Note, Z Any Year Any Condition. Seeing this, I traded in two of my older Samsung Galaxy phones which I used to upg

Questions

Accepted Solution

International Day Pass - How to Better Use with Texting

This is a follow-up to my similar post in May 2023. I recently traveled to Switzerland and once again found IDP to be frustrating (for texting). I'm (once again) looking for advice on whether it's possible to handle this situation better. AT&T's website says you can use IDP to "Access your elig

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I setup a passcode for security

set up a passcode for security

Questions

Please unlock my device iphone .

Please unlock my device iphone. I bought it in Chine Dongjing EC site in 2024 Mar. I had been in Guangzhou for 5 years. On 10th  Apr, I returned from China to Japan. So I had to buy iphone to take the my company’s mobile phone data. Therefore I bought it in Dongjing EC site. But this phon

Questions

Got a message that I am using a phone that

Got a message that I am using a phone that still has a payment on it can I make the payment on the phone

Questions

Promotion Discount Issue

Hello, I already spoke to att chat but not getting anywhere. I sent my trade as a part of $800 promotion deal towards my new device. As of today, the promotion is still not applied. Please advise. Thanks,

Questions

False Voicemail Notifications from Phone Services (System) App

I have a Samsung Galaxy S22, have been with AT&T with the same phone for about 2 years, use the Visual Voicemail app without any issues, and thus have no use for voicemail notifications from the Phone Services (Android system) app. Within the last few days, the Phone Services (Android system) a

Questions

Terrible customer service

Spoke to customer service who said I needed to call loyalty. I called the# provided and spoke with someone for 55 minutes only not to be resolved only to find out it was still customer service. I'm so tired of getting the run around and feeling as though at&t is trying to scam me. Does any know

Questions

Mandatory updates my Att app

Unable to access paying bills from my Att app there is mandatory update that blocks my app screen can’t get rid of it I’ve tried everything please help

Questions

Subject: Unexplained Charges and International Day Pass Coverage Issues During Overseas Deployment

Hello, I am reaching out to share a troubling experience with AT&T’s billing and customer service, and to seek advice on how to resolve this issue. I have been a loyal AT&T customer for over 12 years and have consistently used their services during my military deployments. I won't disclose s

Questions

Horrible service by AT&T

Your rep told me when I land in Spain I would automatically have international day pass added to my plan. This did not happen and I face roaming charges. I used your website to add idp but your website constantly says there is an issue on your end. I download the myAT&T app after logging in the

Questions

Wireless plus internet bundle deals

I already have internet fiber and I am evaluating the options to move from T-Mobile over to AT&T 3 lines. Interested in device promotions and trades in options for iphone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Billing Issues and Questions

Hi, I checked my bill this month, and it was double from what it was last month. It seems I was: -Charged an Upgrade Fee. I've already made that payment when I purchased the phone in-store. -What is AT&T Next Up(SM) - phone upgrade feature? Thank You,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lost iPhone

How can I locate my lost iPhone if I don't know my login info to sign into my account?

Questions

Closed

Lost iPhone and don't know my login info to be able to locate it ..?

How can I locate my lost iPhone if I don't know my login info to sign into my account?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.