Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (221.2K)

Activity
Mail Fraud, Upgrade/Trade-In Scam

When the Galaxy Fold 5 came out I upgraded from my S-21.  LOVE the Fold, btw, but ATT's handling of my S-21 is terrible.  The requirements for trade in are very simplistic- no scratches or major damage on case/glass and in good operating condition, Remove your ID and programs from the phone, Turns o

Questions

STOP sending your trade-in to AT&T!

The AT&T Trade-In SCAM...MY STORY: After spending over an hour being bounced around to different customer service reps who refused to resolve my issue, I am opting to spread the word and give a detailed account of how the trade-in scam works at AT&T and how their employee negligence and lack

Questions

Active armour

I have the system error 13-20-403 when trying to activate the app

Questions

Trade in scam

I mailed my trade in about 2 weeks ago in perfect condition, and in the phone case. I just got an email stating that the screen is not working or has ‘burn in’ which is completely untrue. I mailed my trade in device in perfect condition. How can I make sure I don’t get scammed? Or can I just get my

Questions

Active Armor unable to activate - Error Code 13-20-403

Active Armor unable to activate - Error Code 13-20-403I've been unable to activate Active Armor on my iPhone 14 Pro Max for a couple weeks now after a factory reset. I've tried the following: - deleting the app, restarting the phone, downloading the app from the App Store, and attempting to activate

Questions

Lost wireless phone order

I ordered a new phone and received an email it shipped on Thurs night. At that time the estimated delivery was Fri 1300-1700. This met the promise the sales rep gave me as I made it clear I needed the phone before Mon. On Fri the phone did not deliver and now tracking says UPS has not received the p

Questions

Accepted Solution

Damaged phone

I broke my camera lens on iPhone 14. Any suggestions?

Questions

WIFI CALLING abroad

Hello everyone, I live in italy currently (us citizen). I recently got a Verizon esim online and was abled to get it activated here over the phone. So the problem I am having  is the WIFI calling is active, on the top of my phone it shows bars and the VZW WIFI but it is not working. From what

Questions

Accepted Solution

Be sure you entered the code correctly. (VORCC02)

I just transferred my line from Fi and oh gosh I am regreating it. I never set up a passcode so I can't access my account. I went to an ATT store to set it up but they can't help me, I called support and same story they can't help without the passcode, I have tried the last 4 of my SSN, I have trie

Questions

Phone Unlock

Here is what happens if you move your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5g phone from Carrier A to ATT and then decide to move it to carrier B. (At least it did for me.) Today is 2/24/2024 and ATT acknowledged receiving my unlock request at 1:14 AM on 2/14/2024.  It’s been 10 days so far and I was told

Questions

Asurion: Unorganized and a PAIN

I spent 1.25 hrs on the phone yesterday just to file a claim and get an appointment with the nearest You Break, I Fix store. I informed the agent that: 1. I had a horrible experience with the same You Break, I Fix store when I had a claim on my former Z Fold 3 (I had an appointment booked and when

Questions

Accepted Solution

Looking for a pre-paid plan

I am coming over to the US next week from Australia and i would like to get a pre-paid E SIM for my phone can you help me please ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

S22 Ultra no network connection (waiting on repair)

I experienced the same issue with my S22 Ultra, out of nowhere on Thursday February 8th. My wife has the same phone, on this network and does not have any issues. On Monday Feb 12, I went to the ATT store; they replaced 2 sim cards and finally used an ESIM. The phone worked while in the store. Later

Questions

Trying to get a PUK code

I have been trying for 4 days now to get a PUK code they keep telling me that the phone belongs to another account it does not my mother had AT&T she bought the phone out right it's the Galaxy s20 she paid $1,200 for it when she bought it then she decided the very next day to switch to a differe

Questions

AT&T Reps Admit to Feature Add-Ons Without Consent

AT&T has charged me for insurance without my consent and despite explicit requests to have it removed. I'm realizing this is an ongoing fraudulent practice that the company has been engaging in. The fact that AT&T has a long history of fraudulent billing practices concerns me. What concerns me more,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

See history on text and location

My spouse lost his phone which is on my account

Questions

international calling fees

I facetimed my friend over snapchat, and i live in the us and she lives in germany. about an hour into the call, i realized i wasnt connected to wifi. is this going to charge money and if so, how will it show up on the bill? it was over snapchat and i know snapchat allows international calls for fre

Questions

Unable to receive NAMED group text from iphones on my S23

Group named JENNY has 6 contacts in group. All but 1 are iphones.  I, Glenda, have an Samsung s23. Group texts from other iphone users work okay.  But it seems as soon as the group is NAMED - I cannot receive the group texts. PLEASE NOTE:  I have reset all my setting in the Message

Questions

Sporadically my texts not getting thru to tmobile recipient

My device - at&t provided Samsung 22+ Using Google messaging and do not have it marked to send sms/messages only. Messaging shows I am sending RCS message now. My texts are sometimes not getting to a tmobile customer. Scenarios seen... - group text with 1 tmobile, 2 att customers. I send multi

Questions

Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra not connecting to network?

Hello, I've had my ultra for over a month now and everything was fine. Today all of a sudden it dropped a call multiple times and never recovered with trying to connect to the network. I tried restarting my phone, powering it on and off, I did update the phone since it found an update but I had the

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.