Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (221.9K)

Activity
Selected Activity
How can I see if any of my account phone lines are forwarded?

Is there any way to manage call forwarding on the lines on my account? As admin for our small business wireless account, I need to be able to manage call forwarding settings on all our wireless lines. I'm not seeing any way to do this online, how can this be done? Can this capability be added?

Questions

Closed

Can I block a whole prefix

I keep getting calls from 904 390-xxxx and they are all spam calls trying to sell me something, either a medicare advantage program, or get me free covid test kits. Sometimes they have the name of a trucking company and sometimes there is no name.  None of these calls are legitimate, and I don

Questions

Bought an unlocked Pixel 8 model G9BQD from google store, IMEI not compatible but this exact model is whitelisted

I recently bought an unlocked Pixel 8 model G9BQD from google store and inserted ATT SIM card from the older phone to this new phone. Got a text from ATT saying it will not work on their network. I am still able to make/receive calls and text and data works fine too on this new phone. Pixel 8 model

Questions

3rd Party Signal booster

I have been trying to register my phonetone cell phone signal booster i purchased from amazon but the website that the manual said to use is attsignalbooster.com but everytime i enter my information and click submit nothing happens just a circle beside the submit button. Is there any other way to re

Questions

Roaming in Mexico

I recently purchased and transferred all my old phone info onto this new OnePlus Nord N30 5G. Today I was in Mexico and my roaming was on & do not disturb was not on. Yet, my daughter tried to call me & it said I was do not disturb and I was unable to use the internet....Am I missing someth

Questions

Accepted Solution

Credit to be issued to account

My name is Steven (edited as per community guidelines).  Business phone number (edited as per community guidelines).  I will not give account number on this forum. We have been on the phone a total of 14 hours plus trying to get a credit resolved for a phone that was returned.  We have an email from

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New customer

Unlimited plans. I'm currently a boost customer

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Retiree Phone Discount

Where do I go to get my Retiree phone discount?

Questions

iPhone Can't Connect to Server

I've been having trouble through the last weekend with my phone not being able to connect to a server. I get in my car and connect my phone to Apple CarPlay and the second that my phone disconnects from Wifi, it says that it is unable to connect to a server. I cannot use maps or receive any notifica

Questions

please help me to find a bill issue.

My phone #(Edited as per the community guidelines), Pao (Edited as per the community guidelines) is me. 1). I received your Mar bill is $218.22 that included late payment fee. 2). In fact, I did the payment was on 02/25/24 that was on the time as it was my personal check. Its conformation number is

Questions

No phones, no updates, no help

My husband and I placed an order two weeks ago at an AT&T store to have our phones shipped to us. We are switching from Verizon to AT&T. I attempted to track our phones and it still shows they have not shipped. I attempted to sign up in hopes to see updates. I cannot sign up because our phon

Questions

one contact is blocked

I have a contact who states I am blocking him, but I check his number and he is not blocked. I have reset phone, have the latest software updates.  He can text me, but not call me.  

Questions

Cancel recent order

I need to cancel a recent order I made online but I do not have an account set up so it won’t let me. I am also unable to make an account because I don’t have an active phone number. Please help me cancel this order.

Questions

Worthless to ATT

I have been with Att since 2007 and today experience was the worst I ever experienced in my life. From the phone agent to the agents in the Gulfport,MS 39501 store (ALL INCLUDING THE MANAGER) I really felt humiliated and defeated after being told they won't take a device I needed to trade in today.

Questions

Closed

APN block my IPTV app

HI everyone! I come here to get some help. I have a contract with OTR mobile that works with AT&T service. I use to have unlimited on my Netgear M1 on the APN "broadband" but because the compagnie stop this offer and switch me on a 200go SIM card and on the APN vip.accessmylan.net my IPTV stop

Questions

WiFi calling will not enable

I have tried to enable my WiFi calling on my iPhone 15, but I get an error stating “Need valid address To enable Wi-Fi Calling, we have to have a valid address. We can't find this address in the emergency 911 database and won't be able to enable Wi-Fi Calling. (GEO-0074-WS)” I verified the ad

Questions

Accepted Solution

S22 Ultra 512gb - No network

Got this phone from AT&T and I'm still paying for it. Can't make calls, send or recieve text messages. No data. Tried all troubleshooting steps. Reset network, delete cache.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Old Numbers from 2020

Is there anyway someone could access old numbers they texted in 2020? Asking for a friend lol

Questions

Accepted Solution

Restoring old number

I fell on some bad times and my service was cancelled, I was able to get back on my feet after a few months but my service was canceled. I have since paid all balances due, is it possible for me to get the same number I had many contacts that would call me i cant replace.

Questions

Error 415

I started getting this error on my Galaxy S20 when i tried to send picutre messages to my husbands phone which is also on the same account as my phone number. It did not matter if i was on the wifi, 4g or 5g. ATT support worked on it for a month with no solution, resetting my network, hard reset on

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.