Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (221.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Brian Currie - Former AT&T employee trying to come back

I am a former AT&T employee trying to come back to AT&T. I see a job posted that fits perfectly with my skills and I am having a tremendous amount of difficulty reaching the hiring manager to discuss this position. I am asking for help. My former AT&T UID is BC2258 and I reported to Pa

Questions

AT&T After Sales Review: Beware of Deceptive Practices

I recently visited the Cheyenne Mountain Center Retail Store in Colorado Springs, CO, and had a highly disappointing experience with the sales representative, Sean S. My intention was to purchase a Samsung watch, but Sean S. misled me into also activating a new number, despite my explicit instructio

Questions

Email-to-text not working properly/timely

For several months now, sending emails to AT&T devices via ########## @txt.att.net or ########## @mms.att.net have either not gone through at all (no kickback on the email server, just not received on the device texted), or been received days later. The service sending the email-to-text simultan

Questions

phone

I ordered the 14 because my 11 was paid off, I canceled immediately because I changed my mind and wanted the 15, and when I went to upgrade my 11 it said I had to pay off the 14, I didn't get the 14, I wasn't charged for it how do I get this off my account so I can upgrade my phone?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No network connection

Hi - landed in Germany this morning where I had perfect connection. Drove to Austria in the afternoon and since then, my iPhone cannot find a network. Do you know what is going on? I bought the International Travel add-on for internet access. Would be much appreciated as I am currently clueless. Tr

Questions

Samsung S22 Ultra not registered on a network after software update, How can this be fixed?

My wife's S22 Ultra is not working after an update. I spoke to customer service multiple times. They advised me to get the phone troubleshooting by Samsung-authorized technicians but even they could not find any issues with the device. I also went to an AT&T store where they converted into an E-

Questions

Contact trade in center

How do I reach the trade in center

Questions

Not using the SIM but keep being charged

I was told at the beginning that if I were to be abroad, I just need to have certain amount of money in my bank account and I don't need to do anything else until I start to reuse the original SIM (the number will be kept, no charge as far as I don't use). However, I'm seeing that my bill is keep be

Questions

Post about wireless

Glitches in network

Questions

Trade In Phones Lost by ATandT

I did a promo arrangement with them in September. Received all of the promos except for the trade in credits. The problem is that I shipped all three of my trades in one box. It was 3 total and they only logged the one. The other two are not logged and they claim that they do not know the whereabout

Questions

Teacher discount

We switched from Verizon to ATT less than a months ago only because you guys offered a better teacher discount program. However, I am having the hardest time applying it to my account. When I try to applaud my badge, I get a response that is non readable. I went to the corporate store where a sales

Questions

Loss of pictures, etc

When factory resetting a phone do you lose your pictures that are saved on a sim card?

Questions

Closed

Fix the stupid my account website

This is getting old quick. Any time I try and log in to the my account it wants to text me a security code to see if it's really myself. It will work for weeks sending that text to my number which is the primary. Then out of the blue it will want to send the text to my wife's number, which is the se

Questions

How to reset my 4 digit pin

I can't change my 4-digit pin on the AT&T website, it always gives me an error and I can never change it, how should I proceed since the customer service people can't do it either? This is very frustrating and very difficult, it makes me think that I should change my phone provider.

Questions

No fan pin

I set up a business wireless acct on the 26th. Was never emailed my acct details or my fan pin. Phone support has been no help and my local att store acted totally disinterested in helping.

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T IS HIDING a widespread Samsung S22 SIM card reader problem!

The Samsung S22 has BIG SIM card reader problem and AT&T and Samsung is hiding it from their customers! I've had  problems with my S22 Ultra for over a year. I've spent hours on calls and going to stores replacing SIM cards in an attempt to get my phone to stay connected to the network. I recently

Questions

My bill

I didn't receive my bill and couldn't register in my account. What happens? This is the error when I tried to register in my account: Reference #6.6c027d68.1709210286.21c63fa

Questions

Asurion trade in still in transit

I sent back my old iPhone 13 after doing an at home Asurion/AT&T trade on 1/25/2024. It is now 2/22/2024 and it is still saying on Pitney Bowes that it is in transit to the next facility. I do not want to be charged.

Questions

Outside of the US, cannot access account

Hello, I am trying to access my AT&T account, when I try to log in I am asked for two factor authentication via text message. I am currently outside of the US and unable to receive text messages. Is there another way for me to be able to access my account, perhaps authenticating via email?

Questions

Your phone's not registered on a network

Your phone's not registered on a network. You can only make emergency calls. My Samsung S22 Ultra has consistently done this since last week. I can not use phone or text, but I can use the internet & messenger.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.