Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (222.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Trying to carrier Unlock old iPhone 6. ATT account no longer exists.

I am trying to unlock an iPhone 6 so that I can activate it for Google Fi. When I try to insert my SIM Card, it says that the phone is carrier locked. I have tried making an unlock request on att.com, but it says that the IMEI number is not for an AT&T phone. This is the IMEI number: (Edited per

Questions

Charged for International Call I didn’t make

Is there a scam going on with AT&T? My phone bill was $126 higher because I was charged for an outgoing international call that I did not make. The only resolution I was given was to add a 15 a month international call fee which I do not need because I don’t make international calls. I never cal

Questions

Cannot receive one-time SMS code while overseas

I have an iphone 12 and I cannot receive one-time SMS codes from websites needing to verify information by typing in the 'one-time code we will send via SMS'. I am in Europe (czech republic). This is a major issue as traveling with Covid restrictions requires you to use your phone a lot for one-time

Questions

Voicemail Piracy

My brother called me this morning and left me a message. When I played the voicemail, it was NOT him. It was some foul-mouthed person definitely not my brother, even the voice was not an attempt to imitate him. Is there any way to report this to AT&T? I've visited their website which was a worth

Questions

Closed

DL Number

Is my DL number safe in the ActiveArmor App?

Questions

Accepted Solution

340 area code no longer supported by AT&T

I have been advised that AT&T will no longer be supporting 340 area codes as of 4/6/2024. I cannot change my number so AT&T have advised that I must switch to another carrier. I have a balance remaining on my prepaid account of approximately $500. Can this balance be transferred to another n

Questions

Is my Driver License number safe on Active Armor?

Should I put my DL number into activearmor?

Questions

I would like to receive the MEP code for the AC797S model.

Hello. I'd like to use a USIM for a non-US carrier, can I check the MEP code of the AC797S device I have?On the confirmation page of the address below, an error occurs like the image file and does not proceed to the next step. https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/unlockstep1

Questions

Active Armor My Identity

I have set up Active Armor with the exception of My Identity. When I go to enter emails, phone numbers, medical Ids, Passport, or Driver's Licenses the link does not allow me to add anything.  It just sits there.  The link might blink once but nothing happens.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Prepaid maximum account balance

What is the maximum account balance you are allowed to have on an AT&T prepaid account? I have heard different amounts such as $500, $700, and $899. Also what will happen if you go over the limit? Thanks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Compatibility, text/ calls delayed or no go

Same issues my text take too long to send and receiving sometimes don't come through along with my phone calls. Voicemail is glitchy also.I switched to AT&T because of first responder discount, I was 25 years with Verizon. Verizon never had issues with calls or texts sending and receiving. I go

Questions

Forwarding calls internationally?

Hey all, So I'm going to be traveling internationally soon and I have an international plan for my personal cell phone. The company I work for forwards calls from the office landline to my cell, and I'm wondering if this will still work while I'm away, as it's not forwarding to an international num

Questions

AT&T is not giving the deal that they promised in Nov 2023

I joined AT&T in Nov 2023 on the Thanksgiving special where each line was supposed to get a $100 discount. Yet this discount was never given under one pretext or another. I have been asked to wait till March but it was never given to me. Even the credit for the returned phones was given after

Questions

IMEI NUMBER DOESN’T MATCH AN AT&T DEVICE

I want to unlock my device but it said “Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn’t match an AT&T device”. Can you help me please?

Questions

Early termination fee paid off from previous carrier and no protection plan added on phones as promised

We switched 3 phones lines from T-Mobile on April 28. I was told that ATT would send me an email so that I can fill out my information to get a gift card to pay off my T-Mobile. Well, the email I got was only up to $200. I specifically told the rep that one line was over $600. He keeps telling me th

Questions

About The Samsung Watch 4 Update, it is glitching out my watch

I updated my Samsung Watch 4, it did not properly complete because it says it needs to charge, so I put it back on my charger, and it is not charging. We went through the phone, and synced the update together, but it is not finishing it. Once again it is not charging, the update is not finishing, an

Questions

Help me

Your (Edited per community guidelines) app doesn't work and no one will answer the phone my phone doesn't even (Edited per community guidelines)ing ring

Questions

Accepted Solution

Time frame to return old ohone

I was wondering how long I have to return my old phone after receiving my replacement?

Questions

Texts

I am in a group chat but i suddenly am not receiving texts from only one person. I can see everyone else’s texts, but not that one person. I don’t have their number blocked and I have tried restarting my phone. I don’t know what else to do or what the issue even is.

Questions

AT&T changed my plan without consent

Back in October 2023 an agent changed my plan which I was grandfathered into without my consent and now I can’t get it back. It’s costing me 25% more each month and no one at AT&T can help not even their managers. Any ideas how to contact sr leadership?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.