Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (221.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

verify id for new phone purchase

trying to verify id via text message for new phone - no camera permission message

Questions

Texting/messaging not working

I have the same issue as other who posted. Phone not receiving messages from short codes, i.e. notifications. I tested it with the ATT short code and that works but none other. Please help.https://forums.att.com/conversations/apple/iphone-not-receiving-code-messages/6552b59f5e4af117af7dab6e?commentI

Questions

RMA number

Why can't ATT track their own RMA number. I sent the return off months ago and I didn't get a tracking number but I know that the company that gives you the RMA # can track the package once it's sent. Some even give their costumers a portal to track it themselves so why can't ATT do this for their c

Questions

Trying to make me pay for a phone they have

Well the nightmare started in October 2023. I ran into the sales rep and switched services. Never got my phones from that sale. I had to call and get a refund and Start the process all over . I then Receive my five phones. They sent me the wrong phone. Everyone eles received the correct phone.They t

Questions

Closed

what a bunch of liars!

After 16 years I switched to AT&T - Jake at Walmart, a contractor for AT&T, got me to switchover....Trade your phones in for new ones- just bring your bill to AT&T with the old phones and they will cover the balance on your verizon phones- NOPE! So I spend HOURS on the phone just for th

Questions

AT&T blacklist

I was told by a SIM distributor that my router is on the AT7T blacklist.    How can I tell if it is on the list??

Questions

calls from disconnected numbers

Hey AT&T - why do I keep getting calls from phone numbers that are not in service / disconnected, and what are you doing about it? Don't tell me about active armor or whatever - I have that but it only blocks a small percentage of the calls I receive - maybe two or three out of the dozen or mor

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trade-In Rebate

I have been trying to get my $1,000 trade-in rebate since October. I have been told my old phone (iPhone 13 pro) has been received and has been located in the warehouse. (Tracking also supported this.) They also have verified that I was eligible to receive the $1,000 trade-in rebate. I have been co

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Activation and Upgrade Fees

I am trying to understand the fees associated with replacing a phone that is no longer working. I have spent the last few days talking with numerous AT&T representatives (online, on the phone, and in person) and everyone has a different understanding of which fees apply to which scenarios and

Questions

Requesting a Refund on service no longer using

I recently transferred my wireless service to Spectrum on 2/19 after being a customer for almost 10 Years. After looking at my bank statement I noticed that I was billed for my next billing cycle which was from 2/12 to 3/19. after speaking with 2 individuals and a supervisor all I got was more frust

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HOW CAN I GET MY 4 DIGIT PIN IF I HAVE LOST MY PHONE

LOST MY PHONE AND I NEED MY 4 DIGIT PIN TO LOGIN TO MY PREPAID ACCOUNT

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call forwarding

When I call *#004# it shows this “Setting Interrogation Succeeded Voice Call Forwarding All Conditional Calls Forwards to +[EDITED per Community Guidelines]  Enabled”.  I don’t know that phone number nor is my call forwarding on in my settings 

Questions

Unlock Phone

I made an unlock request and it got denied because it said I am a prepaid user and I should use the Unlock App that is installed on the phone. There was no app installed, however, I found the app in the app store and installed it. After agreeing to the terms and conditions and allowing the app to ma

Questions

Phone Unlock

Here is what happens if you move your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5g phone from Carrier A to ATT and then decide to move it to carrier B. (At least it did for me.) Today is 2/24/2024 and ATT acknowledged receiving my unlock request at 1:14 AM on 2/14/2024.  It’s been 10 days so far and I was told

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Voicemail

How can I put a voicemail o to a different device? As in a computer etc?

Questions

Google Voice texting

I am not receiving texts coming from Google voice clients. I can send them, and they get them, but I do not receive their replies.  Please help, this is a huge issue.  

Questions

service outage STILL affecting 89048 89060

The ongoing, YES ONGOING, service outage from yesterday has been continuous in 89048 / 89060 and still continues NOW! This is ridiculous! When AT&T was a POTS (land-line) service, they had GREAT customer care and outages were typically resolved in a few hours, WORST case! With todays' technology

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Terrible customer service

I have been a loyal legecy account holder for years but im finally done. Im tired of calling customer service and being shipped overseas and talking with someone i cannot understand who reads off a script. Nice way to treat customers!  Is there someone in the United states i can tslk with to c

Questions

how to delete a device from my account

I want to remove a device from my account and not replace it.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AARP DISCOUNT CLARIFICATION

Does the AARP $10.00/ month discount on Unlimited Premium PL plans only apply to new subscribers or can an existing subscriber qualify as well?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.