Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223.6K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Verification code texts are not coming through

I just switched to AT&T today on an iPhone 14 and I am not able to receive verification texts for any apps. I can receive all other sms texts with no issue. This problem persists across all apps that require verification codes. I’ve restarted my phone, verified my blocked list and turned off and

Questions

Not receiving verification codes on android and iOS phones

This problem just recently began approximately three weeks ago. Both android and iOS are not receiving verification codes via text. When a call is an option, the code comes in voice call. Not every site has that option. The problem is on all sites. Checked all settings and turned off Wi-Fi calling.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

ATT wireless denied

I was at samsclub to port my number to AT&T after collecting all my info ATT representative called customer service and customer service person said he is from fraud department and application has been denied with no reason provided to me, I have AT&T home internet for more than a year and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

when the att mobile lines 7868990889, or similar 7864088554 calls go to error message -

when the att mobile lines 7868990889, or similar 7864088554 calls go to error message - call made from (Edited to remove personal information). ATT is the only carrier unable to reach these numbers. why is this service performing so poorly? please help. 

Questions

Dropping calls at home only

When I'm at home in the past 3 days I am unable to receive or send calls through wifi or cellular service. But when I am outside I am able to make and receive calls without a problem. I already reset network settings and issue is there when I'm home. How can I fix this.

Questions

Unlock devices

My phone has been reported lost and stolen falsely how do I fix this problem????

Questions

Opening an account to get a iPad

Opening an account

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT Upgrade Empty Box Stolen Phone Next Contact?

<span;>I upgraded both my wife and my phones using our NEXT upgrade plan. Yes, I payed extra for upgrading both phones. Both of the return phones where packed exactly as described by their return process with their labels. I took pictures of both labels and packages. I even have a picture of p

Questions

Suspicious unit signed me up for ATT

When I inquired about getting a package for new home fiber internet and wireless, I ended up speaking to someone in Miami even though I live in California. They said they worked on bundles for home fiber and could get me a great rate, which Adrian quoted as $80 after speaking with his manager Matt.

Questions

MyAT&T App Payment Methods Page Won’t Accept AmEx Card Info

Hello, I am using the MyAT&T app (version 2024.3.1), and encountering the following issue: I’d like to pay my AT&T wireless bill with my American Express card. However, when I am on the page to add a payment, the card number field specifies “16-19 digits”, but an AmEx is 15 digits… In the C

Questions

Phone Stuck in SOS Mode

Why is my phone stuck in sos mode, this the second time it’s happened and how do i fix this??

Questions

Current status - Denied We can’t unlock your device because it’s no longer active on an AT&T account.

Please help! I tried to unlock my iPhone I used to use while I was on AT&T through the official AT&T unlock page, but it was denied. I properly chose [NO] for [Do you have a mobile number from AT&T?] option and entered correct the phone's IMEI #, I still getting the below status update.

Questions

AT&T Secure Family app WiFi not working iPhones - Needs to be fixed

The AT&T Secure Family app VPN app only works on cellular. When on WiFi the Internet will not connect or takes forever to connect and then is extremely slow making it unusable resulting in our family having to turn off WiFi and use cellular data for 5 phones. I have tried countless of attempts at un

Questions

No service on Samsung A23

I have difficulty connecting to the service. WiFi works, but no calls, text and Internet. I am not behind on bills and I have power-recycled and put the phone on flight mode and back on but nothing is working. I just got to Syracruse and At&t works fine here for others but my phone doesn't work.

Questions

blackberry keyone unlock

i bought a blackberry keyone online that said it was unlocke for all networks i put my sim in and its asking for a MEP code how do i get one

Questions

i cant call landline numbers

why cant i make a phone call to a landline????????? someone please help me

Questions

Industrial Modem

Hello, We are looking for a modem for work in the oil industry.Which industrial modems  AT&T do you recommend using in Wichita Falls,  Техас, and  Kilgore, Техас, ZIP  75662?Thank you..

Questions

What is the best way to file a complaint against an ATT store employee?

Looking for info on the best way to file a complaint against an ATT store employee who lied to me multiple times about the specifications of the plan he was selling my small business account. I suspected he was lying to me, and confirmed my suspicions when speaking to a manager on a subsequent visit

Questions

Moxee Mobile Hotspot UI and Unlocking trouble

I would like to unlock my Moxee LTE mobile hotspot but it says it's not in AT&T's System although it's an AT&T DeviceRecap1 - The UI cannot be reset with the button and I'm told AT&T blocked it/can unblock it (From KonnectOne)2 - I need it unlocked - and it's not in the system it is a AT

Questions

Using *777# for Data Balance

My default messaging app is Google Messages. I get periodic messages from AT&T and all of them go to Google Messages EXCEPT for when I dial *777#. The reply then goes to Samsung Messages. Up until a couple of weeks ago I was able to open Samsung Messages and see the reply from AT&T Prepaid s

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.