Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223.5K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Fraud Case problems with ATT

After reading a bunch of the forums and other peoples complaints, I am honestly scared. I have read that the complaints are not answered in time and that there are no priorities given at all. I have my claim confirmation number and I have done everything. I am aware that I will get a reply to call t

Questions

Traveling abroad and FaceTime/Facetime audio works but not regular calls.

I’m traveling abroad and I’m able to call using FaceTime and FaceTime Audio but I’m unable to make a regular call via the mobile selection from a contact. I’m not connected to any Wi-Fi but I am able to see my Weather app and watch YouTube videos but it seems as if only mobile calls cannot be done b

Questions

Not able to text from iPhone to Android

I have been unable to send texts from iPhone to Android phones since June of last year. I can receive texts from Android phones. Outgoing texts appear to be sent properly but never arrive. I have been dealing unsuccessfully with AT&T support for several months now with no resolution. Each tech w

Questions

Accepted Solution

Cannot get 5G, even though map shows it as available

I am in a 5G area as shown by AT&T's map and by address lookup. But I never get a 5G connection at home. I can go a few miles away and get a 5G connection. Why am I told that it is available but it is not?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I need my phone on until Wednesday I can pay it then I need it on so I can catch my jobs so I can work and get paid

Iphone

Questions

Rewards cards don't work for Verizon payoff

My reward cards won't work to pay off my Verizon acct like I was told they would. After speaking with rewards twice and Verizon four times I don't have a resolution. AT&T said you have to put the payment day two days out. Verizon doesn't allow that. Only same day. Talked to them on the phone and

Questions

Being charged for international day pass when using wireless calling and text

Hi, I am currently abroad and have only been making calls and texting while on WiFi. I have been diligently turning off my roaming data and diligently verifying that my WiFi calling is enabled.  Yet while reviewing my bill, it appears I have been charged several times for making calls and c

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Zero balance on account service has been suspended for two days

I’m at a loss at this point. I have a zero balance on my account. I made a regular payment yesterday Oct. 3rd and my service has been suspended since yesterday morning. I have spoken with support both on the phone and live chat and all they have done is tell me to wait. I have a job the absolutely r

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Forgot my pin and email password

I tried to factory reset it and it said I have to have the pin

Questions

Please help me to unlock my device 😭

PLEASE HELP ME TO UNLOCK MY DEVICE, I ACCIDENTALLY INPUT 5 WRONG UNLOCK CODES, PLEASE HELP ME, I NEED TO USE MY PHONE HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES 😭

Questions

Trying to activate my sim

I got my acp sim kit but it won't let me use this phone I have it was giving yo me from my cousin

Questions

6700$ International bill

My father has a business account with Att. He has added my step mother , and my adult special needs sister. My sister was born very prematurely, and has severe brain development issues. Because of that, she can get taken advantage of by scammers, or get herself in some pretty sticky situations that

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Change phone number

(Edited as per the community guidelines)

Questions

Samsung galaxy s21 fe unlock

How do I get unlock code for Samsung galaxy S21 FE? Thanks

Questions

Phone activation

I've placed the sims card in my phone and what do I do next

Questions

Locked out of my accounts email and att

Locked out of my att and email after the breach.

Questions

Firstnet hotspot slow 5g

My firstnet hotspot with unlimited is running at 10mbps. Another firstnet user gets 75mbps sitting next to the hotspot. The signal strength is 5 bars. Usage throttling was thought of but it was slow from the moment I turned the hotspot on. Please help. Thanks

Questions

Prepaid to Postpaid

I have 3 prepaid lines , trying to move them to a postpaid plan then add another 3 later to get cheaper monthly fees per line , called customer service many times and went to stores many times as well , they said that it is not eligible for moving ( as shown in picture below ) , I'm back and forth

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

im leaving the country and i cant put my other SIM in the phone

hy im a exchange student from spain and i come here for study one year, my phone got broken 3 months ago and i couldn?t send anything from my old phone bc was completly broken so i had to buy a new one they told me than after 3 months i would be able to put my other SIM in my new phone, now i?ll com

Questions

Where do I get my account number and cell phone number?

I got new service online and do not have any of my account information.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.