Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223.6K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Unacceptable service from AT&T for so called "guaranteed "promotion

I am completely outraged at ATT for falsely advertising a "guaranteed" promotion (free with qualified trade in) on 2 Samsung S24 phones that I added to my account, one upgrade and one brought from Xfinity. I followed all the rules, purchased a used S8 phone online because my S7 was not included in t

Questions

iPad won't connect to ATT prepaid data plan

I have 2 AT&T data plans and my iPad will not connect to data at all. It doesn't even show service bars. My iPad has been this way for months. I have tried to call AT&T have not been able to reach anyone. I have been by the store and they have just directed me to calling AT&T. It's frust

Questions

Missing Smartphone trad-in promo credits

I've called customer support about 5 times since 12/23 to see why I stopped receiving owed credits on 1 of the 5 phones we traded in. We had switched from Verizon after being persuaded by an ATT kiosk sales person at Costco, and everything was fine and as advertised for the first several months. Eac

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Potential Issues Porting Mobile Number Out of ATT and then Back to ATT

Hello, I was not able to get a clear answer from customer service. Would anything prevent me from porting a mobile number, on a shared family plan, out of ATT for a period of time and then back to ATT. The family plan will remain active. 1) Is there a time limit? If the ATT mobile number is ported

Questions

cant unlock my phone samsung s22 ultra

I purchased a samsung s22 ultra AT&T, and wanted to use it with my carrier company in MEXICO, but it lock, went to the unlock ATT app and request for the unlock code, but it says there's a pay issue, i don't who belong the phone, don't know the number or account of ATT User, or has any dept whit

Questions

No cell service at my home

How to get a cell tower in my area to have cell phone service at my home? Is there an email or phone number to contact?

Questions

Treated terribly at local AT&T store

Went into local AT&T store today to help my daughter resolve an issue. Encountered the rudest customer service representative ever. He was rude from the beginning. He knew we had an issue and walked up to our table ready “for a fight” sadly. I’m hoping there are cameras with sound! I asked the m

Questions

updated plan, now 2 lines wont work

Two days ago I updated my service plan and the next day 2 phones on the plan stopped connecting to the cellular network. Tried restarting. Tried removing and replacing the sim card still doesn't work. Called customer service twice now and still no results. please help.  

Questions

ATT email support contact info

After multiple failed attempts dealing with ATT call in support, is there an email address to get someone to actual own an issue and get it resolved? I am being charged a monthly fee for a device that is no longer used and hasn't been for a year.

Questions

Reward was never.. never delivered to me

i'm a new mobile user. 05/12/2024 : Reward claimed05/17/2024 : Reward mailed but, $500 Reward was never delivered to me I heard from the person(reward center) in charge of your company that someone took my card illegally and suprisingly ATT is not responsible for lost or stolen card at all !!! Why

Questions

Tobr Email?

My company says they have requested a Tobr and asked for my personal email address twice, I am not seeing the email at all anywhere in my inbox. not even in the junk or spam folder. What email address would I expect confirmation codes to be sent from. any advice would be helpful.

Questions

How do I get a phone off my account when it was 2 phone upgrades ago

I am trying to unlock an old iPhone of mine. it has been long paid off and my wife used it for years after it was paid after me, now its saying its tied to an account. how do I remove it from my account when it isn't showing in my account?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What happens if a person does not accept the Transfer of Billing Responsibility?

I have my daughter in law on our account and she is divorcing our son so I feel she should pay her own phone bill - not him

Questions

WiFi Calling E911 Address Invalid

I'm trying to setup my WiFi calling on my iPhone 6s, however when I try to verify my address I get an error saying: "Need valid address""To enable Wi-Fi Calling, we have to have a valid address.  We can't find this address in the emergency 911 database and won't be able to enable Wi-Fi Calling." I h

Questions

INvoice for prepaid service @ATTCares

Dear AT&T, I need an invoice for my prepaid sim card. I am trying to find an emailaddress of AT&T customer service but there seems to be none . I am not in or from the US of A so I cannot call or chat (since that also involves texting from a phone number in the US of A)  @ATTCares&nbs

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I have been an account for a long time. I forgot how to unlock my mobile phone.

This mobile phone is the old mobile phone I bought before. It has been a long time, and the account password has been forgotten. I now have a new account that is not on my device. Can it be unlocked?

Questions

Adding existing customer to family plan

I would like to combine my fianc? AT&T account to my plan and how much would it cost?

Questions

Switching iPhone with family member

We are upgrading one phone to an iPhone 15 pro and I will give my daughter my iPhone 13. Are the following the correct steps to transfer data in order to keep our own phone numbers? Backup each phone to iCloud or a computer, sign out from iPhone's Apple accounts, disable Find My, do a factory reset

Questions

Accepted Solution

Samsung Galaxy S23 and 5G

How can I change to a 5G network from 4G/LTE? No Network Mode option exists in Settings under Connections-Mobile Networks.  Just Network operators which is greyed out.  Samsung (mfg’er) provided unlocked phone with physical ATT SIM.  Do I need a new SIM that supports 5G from ATT, or

Questions

Accepted Solution

Don't use your credit card to pay your bill!

Did you know you will be charged $10 PER LINE if you use your credit card for AutoPay? My bill was $50 higher this month and there is NOTHING on my bill that states I will be charged PER LINE to use my credit card. AND if you don't use AutoPay at all, YOU WILL STILL BE CHARGED $10 PER LINE! AT&T

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.