Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Government phones

How can I still keep my government phone going

Questions

Accepted Solution

Free galaxy bud fe’s

I recently purchased a s24 ultra with a qualified plan and didn’t see the promotion for free galaxy buds until after I finished the purchase, can I still claim my free pair somehow?

Questions

Changes to AT&T unlimited plans & canceling service

I recently saw this article that talks about the price increase to the unlimited wireless plans. https://www.att.com/support/article/wireless/000098770 The article mentions that I can cancel my service because of the price changes and if I have an installment plan on my phone I can simply turn in

Questions

Accepted Solution

Cell Booster SS2FII- Is an internet connection optional?

I purchased this unit because I was assured by AT&T that this unit is best when connected to the internet but that I would still work without it. So far, it won't get past "Internet" on the boot up and I see no software access anywhere to bypass it. Is this non-internet option completely false

Questions

Att Hotspot Disconnecting ievice

I have an ATT account for the hotspot in my Ford truck. Before the IOS 16 update my iDevice would connect and stay connected to the mobile service in my truck.  Since the update I must manually connect to the service.  A minute or two after the device locks the connection is lost and I mu

Questions

New line

I have three phones and three lines. Two of the phones are in an installment plan and one phone is paid off. I’m trying to add a fourth line and a fourth phone with an installment plan but the system won’t approve me. It’s saying I have to pay for my phone in full.Why?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel Service

Cancel service due to owner's death

Questions

In Mexico, one works, but one says it is converted to eSIM.

In Settings, no roaming option. It only says it is converted to eSIM.

Questions

Need to disconnect direct tv receivers from AT&T phone used as mobile hotspot

My direct tv shows up as connected to my phone hotspot tethering. It is using up data at a rapid rate (I think). I?m assuming something is running whenever the phone is turned on. I have tried turning off all background apps but the hot spot says that the data saver has to be off to use the tetherin

Questions

Unauthorized Installation of AT&T-Cloud-Backup

If you’re not, the primary account holder for your wireless service and don’t have the accounts user id/password, are you able to uninstall the AT&T cloudbackup Service? Recently, I found out that my estranged husband is able to access my text messages because he is referencing them to me in con

Questions

Closed

Changed my 3 Verizon phones at a Costco store - was promised one price but am being billed at a much higher rate - it's been a big hassle!

I have been fighting AT&T for months - and the more I look at the AT&T forum, the more I read about other people who have been scammed and gone through almost the identical things I have been through. And then I get posts (Edited per community guidelines) that try to defend AT&T by sayi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is the capacity of email-to-sms gateway?

I am doing a project for a club that would like to implement email-to-sms messaging to send text messages at medium-volume to our members. I was wondering what are the capacity constraints for how many messages we can send (per minute, per hour) through an email-to-sms gateway?

Questions

Closed

Hotspot

I'm on the 50 dollars plan with 30gb of data. How can I add mobile hotspot so my friend can use my Bluetooth

Questions

Accepted Solution

Having trouble

How can someone use my Bluetooth. I'm on the 50 dollars plan and it's not letting me go to hotspot on my phone

Questions

Not receiving text messages, calls or voicemails when my phone is off

I've had confirmed that I'm not receiving texts or voicemails when my phone is turned off. AT&T's chat service won't load. Guess I have to blast them here! In the past, when I turned on my phone any texts or voicemails I received while my phone was off would pop up, but apparently that's not in

Questions

Call won't go through to certain number

When trying to call a certain number it states call can't be completed, however I called this number previously in the past matter of fact last week and it worked. My daughter was able to call it from her phone which is with a different carrier and had no issues

Questions

Passcode for business wireless account

Do business wireless accounts have a passcode? And if so, how do you find it?I recently took over as the primary contact for our business account, but I haven't figured out how to navigate the Premier portal all that well yet.

Questions

Unlock Phone from AT&T Network

I have attempted to unlock a device from AT&T's network. I have submitted multiple requests, but it always says I have a balance due.  I have unlocked other phones on this same account, that were purchased at the same time.   I have confirmed with AT&T that there is no balan

Questions

Damaged phone charge

When looking through the forum this seems like a reoccurring problem. It’s giving scam to be honest.     I upgraded my phone and was told that if I send in my old phone I would get a rebate/discount whatever. I’m pretty sure it was $1,000.00 off. So I would only owe something like $500 o

Questions

4G Connectivity and Celluar Issues

Hi, I'm using a IOT Hat device that uses the cellular network to send SMS and make calls. I've done my research before hand and ATT said the device was approved for their network. Unfortunately the device isn't working, and before i buy a phone to test it on since my primary phone is with this carr

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.