Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (222.9K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't activate new prepaid service with port in

Purchased a sim for the 12 month 16gb prepaid service, used the port my number current number in option. Received the SIM card today.  Online activation says the number is ported and everything is good to go, and that I just have to create the myATT account.  I've tried to create this acc

Questions

Accepted Solution

Text from iPhone to Android not working

I have been unable to send texts from iPhone to Android for some time now. Texts appear to send normally with no errors but are never received. AT&T support has been unable to resolve the issue and terminates troubleshooting when I am unable to determine whether the text failed or the recipient

Questions

Terminate AT&T ActiveArmor service

I want to stop using active armor - completely. From my iPhone. What are the steps needed to do this? 

Questions

Dropped call from people who use Verizon as a carrier

I have a small business and use a wireless phone to answer my calls to # 570-506-4390. I use an answering service -Called Smith AI and I have  my calls forwarded to them to answer and set up appts. It came to my attention that when people who have Verizon as a carrier call my office number it

Questions

ATT’s trade-in promotional offer discrepancy

I recently switch to ATT wireless with 5 new lines and facing some discrepancy with a promotional offer I received from AT&T. On 03/24/2024 I interacted with a representative from AT&T who offered me a promotional trade-in offer for an iPhone 12 Pro Max, as follows: Offer: $1000 trade-in v

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid phone why is my sim locked

SIM card locked

Questions

Number suspended

Went to at&t and they said my number was suspended

Questions

Send a compliment to an employee

Recently, with the help of an employee in Orem UT, I was able to reunite with my lost phone. Which account should I PM to pass my compliment to him? Thanks!

Questions

At&t wireless Security Questions

Hi there, I have been a customer of at&t from last 12 years, I thought to upgrade my mobile plan but rep started asking me questions, most of them were more than 2 decades ago, I asked them to let me know from where i can find these in my credit file but they kept on insisting that i have to a

Questions

Sim card isn't supported

I try to contact for unlock can't email.. it's says have some technical issue.. it's been A month already.. please help me to unlock my phone.. im from Asia not america

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can't enter IMEI for iPhone upgrade

I'm attempting to up my iPhone SE to an iPhone 15 Pro. On the Upgrade page, in the "Trade in and Save" section, I select "Trade in", and see a dialog for "Estimate your phone's trade-in value". I enter my IMEI, then click "Continue". But the next dialog says, in bold letters, "Skip IMEI entry" and t

Questions

adding a smart watch

I just upgraded my older phone for the new iPhone 15 max pro 4 days ago and decided to get an apple watch added to my account, well after choosing the watch and plan for it which was unlimited and added to check out its now saying I need a eligible smartphone lol. like I just did the upgrade!! why w

Questions

Accepted Solution

the device you want to unlock is active on another at&t account. the account owner needs to remove the device from their account first. for

Bought a iphone 11 here in uae, turns out its sim locked and couldent contact the seller. if u try to unlock it via att unlock program it says "the device you want to unlock is active on another at&t account. the account owner needs to remove the device from their account first. for assistance,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I access my call/text logs after I switched from AT&T prepaid

I left AT&T prepaid a few months ago and lost access to my online account. How can I view my call/text logs from the time I had my account open? I have called numerous different AT&T numbers, including the store in my area and have had no luck with an answer.

Questions

Accepted Solution

What is the difference between AT&T turbo and AT&T turbo (SM)? Or mainly what does the (SM) mean?

What is the difference between AT&T turbo and AT&T turbo (SM)? Or mainly what does the (SM) mean? I'm thinking about adding this add-on to my plan but don't know the difference.

Questions

Suddenly no 5G coverage at home anymore

I have been with AT&T for almost a month and have been getting 5G at home which is why I switched to AT&T from Verizon (I live in rural area). I do a prepaid unlimited data plan.  I’ve had ZERO problems with reception at home.  I get 5G full bars everywhere on my farm.  And t

Questions

Closed

Does AT&T have an email where I can reach out to customer service directly?

I'm a college student who left the US because of COVID, and have been trying to cancel my AT&T autopay for over a year now. This is remarkably difficult to do from an international phone number, especially given that I don't have a SSN. Cancelling my debit card did not work- I'm getting mail say

Questions

Accepted Solution

Sporadically my texts not getting thru to tmobile recipient

My device - at&t provided Samsung 22+ Using Google messaging and do not have it marked to send sms/messages only. Messaging shows I am sending RCS message now. My texts are sometimes not getting to a tmobile customer. Scenarios seen... - group text with 1 tmobile, 2 att customers. I send multi

Questions

No Internet Connection

My phone is not connecting to the internet via WiFi or cellular. However the rest of my family is not having this problem. What could be causing this?

Questions

Closed

Do I have to add a new line to my wireless plan to get a smart watch from att?

I was wondering if I have to add a new line or can I just order a new watch from att and use Bluetooth to connect it to my phone?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.