Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (222.9K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Closed

Utility Pole Repositioning

Needing to speak to someone about vertical and horizontal clearance requirements, and discuss possibly relocating a utility pole for safety concerns. I am a Civil Engineer improving a recycling facilities site access points, and our new access point is very close to an existing utility pole.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Same day upgrade?

If i were to pay my remaining balance on my phone today, would i be able to upgrade in store same day? Or would the payment have to process before i can upgrade? Id like to walk out with a new phone same day if possible

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Family Plan Minimum Lines?

Is there a minimum number of lines for a family plan? I can only find maximum number. I want to leave my family plan, but that would only leave 2 lines on the plan.

Questions

INT'L DATA CHARGE

To whom it may concern, I was charged $635.69 for int'l roaming when I had my phone on airplane mode the entire time I was abroad. I have tried calling customer service numerous times to no avail. I have been transferred countless times to different departments, without really comprehending what t

Questions

my account

my name was removed off the account without my permission. what can i do?

Questions

Returning a newly bought phone with ESiM

I bought a new phone two days ago and it came with a new phone number as well. I’m already using it but I want to go back and return it because i want a larger GB. If i do return it, will my new number change as well since it’s ESim?

Questions

Switch back to prepaid from post paid

I was on prepaid & switched to post paid for the iphone15 max. Was told the only way I could get the phone was to switch to postpaid & trade in my iphone 14 & the 15 max would be free. AT&T has really screwed up the billing & trying to talk to agent is terrible. I want to pay of

Questions

Don?t have one

Sign in

Questions

Accepted Solution

Samsung A23 Software Update failed

Yesterday on May 2nd my Phone (Samsung A23) needed a software update ,so I decided to do just that,it was working completely fine etc. Today May 3rd I realize that it was moving very slowly in regards to certain apps ,so I decided to close all apps and restart my phone,and as a result: -the phone

Questions

Question about extremely slow network

I bought a prepaid 5G unlimited 1yr plan. I got my SIM card today, but it seems like I have really slow connection while others using art has faster ones. I called 611 and it said I haven’t added enough money to start using my plan, and my balance is 0. I don’t understand why cuz I already paid.

Questions

Closed

How do I find out/see if my phone has insurance ?

Where could I found out if my husband's phone has insurance on it ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Your AT&T network experience matters to us (received an email but can't get anywhere with it)

This morning I received an email from [email scrubbed] Hi, [my first name] Your network experience matters to us. Your recent network experience didn’t meet our standards, so we want to make it up to you. Choose your gift Thanks for choosing us, AT&T the link to the gift goes to the domain https://c

Questions

Accepted Solution

Am I eligible for the current trade-in phone upgrade deal?

Am I eligible for the current trade-in phone upgrade deal? So, I’m trying to get the billing credit for the monthly payments on a new phone by trading in my old phone. It says I need to, “Activate/keep postpaid eligible unlimited wireless service (min. $75.99/mo. if new before discounts & elig

Questions

Text Messages Not Being Received

Two family members are not able to receive my text messages on my Samsung A52 cell phone. We have tried everything from deleting them, clearing cache etc. and then re-adding them.  Tried to send via message icon as well as through Contact icon. Neither works.  I receive all their text mes

Questions

Dead Zone

My husband has recently taken a job out of state. The apartment he has rented seems to be a dead zone. We have never had an issue with AT&T until now. What do you suggest we can do to fix the situation?

Questions

Getting on my own plan

I’m on my parents T-Mobile plan, and we are due for upgrades. I would like to get on my own plan with AT&T. My phone is already paid off. Can I use this phone as a trade-in? The phone is technically under my dad’s name, so how does that work? He’s on board, btw.

Questions

Billing Overcharge $16k

-Feb 17 l go into ATT ask them to put an international day pass on my account, they do. -Feb 21 I head to Norway on a military training, stay there for about 10 days. I get texts from ATT saying "Congrats you have the international day pass.." (4 times on different days)  -Mar 1 I

Questions

Closed

Video

Can I make video calls with a pre paid phone?

Questions

Closed

Video message

Every time I send a video message on my Galaxy Note 20 5g ultra the picture after it sends it's so crappy you can barely see what I sent

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Stateside phone number expiring

I'm in Europe using a Vodaphone sim and with it still able to use my US phone number to iMessage. I am getting warning notifications from AT&T which state a day count, such as "(305) 555-5555 (except it's my real stateside number) 22 days left, this number is registered to your Apple ID, but is

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.